Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Hardcore Husky Podcast: Jimmy Lake left UW in better shape than did Kalen DeBoer!

124»

Comments

• Options
    WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,627
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Surprised to hear that our esteemed hosts all said they won’t be actively rooting against DeBlower.

I fucking hate him and hope he loses every game, gets involved in a few scandals, and crashes and burns like nothing we’ve ever seen before.

I don't remember that bit, but if true that surprises me as well. I think all three of the hosts actively have rooted for against Sark. I would assume it would be no different for KDB.
    Hum I didn't necessarily think I root against Sark but I guess I usually do. I don't have any bitterness to him I just think he's kind of a douche. It's different with DeBoer because I do think he gave us an amazing ride.
  • Options
    AlexisAlexis Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,007
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Surprised to hear that our esteemed hosts all said they won’t be actively rooting against DeBlower.

I fucking hate him and hope he loses every game, gets involved in a few scandals, and crashes and burns like nothing we’ve ever seen before.

I really want to be able to look back on this and say we really dodged a bullet when we are able to move forward and not totally fall into the abyss and Dewhore ends up getting hated by Bama fans for winning 10 games a year by a score of 42-38

But alas, any true Husky fan knows no Husky highs are possible without being followed by soul crushing lows.

90-92. Great, probation and DJ quits

2001 Rose Bowl season. RN fired and Ty bation to follow.

Penix and Rome run a train on the conference, and Sark for good measure…..

I fear I know what follows.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,564
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    @JoeEDangerously

"We have to go get a guy and poach all his players.."
  • Options
    JoeEDangerouslyJoeEDangerously Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,166
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    haie said:

@JoeEDangerously

"We have to go get a guy and poach all his players.."

Success. Had to be done. It’s what college football turned in to unfortunately.
  • Options
    JoeEDangerouslyJoeEDangerously Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,166
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Not as interesting as you’d think
  • Options
    dtddtd Member Posts: 4,103
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

When you guysm go to YouTube, the first thing you need to do is one of those "behind the scenes" videos of how the sausage gets made...

DJ: "Hey guys, how do you feel about podding tomorrow at noon?"

WD: "Oh... Well I've got the house to myself at noon and nothing else to do, so I was going to take advantage of all of that quiet and take a nap. Does 2:00 work?"

JED: "2:00 works for me. All I have going on then is a drive to Home Depot to pick up some shower caulk, fill up a few five gallon buckets with, bulk framing nails, and come home and caulk that shower. I can pod through that."

DJ: "Thank Real God for bluetooth!"

JED: "Bluetooth? Nah, I get sweaty when I have those things in, so I'll just have you guys on speaker in the shower while I'm caulking."

DJ: "Will that cause an echo?"

JED: "I don't think so. I think that's a 5G problem."

DJ: "Oh, yeah, that makes sense."

WD: "I just remembered that I've got a poker tournament this weekend. You guys mind if I practice my card shuffling during the pod?"

DJ: "Why the hell not!? This is going to be a good one, boys. Can't wait! Okay, so 2:00 tomorrow?"

BtP: "Yup, 4:00 Wednesday. Got it."

This needs way more chinese phone books.
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,323
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dtd said:

When you guysm go to YouTube, the first thing you need to do is one of those "behind the scenes" videos of how the sausage gets made...

DJ: "Hey guys, how do you feel about podding tomorrow at noon?"

WD: "Oh... Well I've got the house to myself at noon and nothing else to do, so I was going to take advantage of all of that quiet and take a nap. Does 2:00 work?"

JED: "2:00 works for me. All I have going on then is a drive to Home Depot to pick up some shower caulk, fill up a few five gallon buckets with, bulk framing nails, and come home and caulk that shower. I can pod through that."

DJ: "Thank Real God for bluetooth!"

JED: "Bluetooth? Nah, I get sweaty when I have those things in, so I'll just have you guys on speaker in the shower while I'm caulking."

DJ: "Will that cause an echo?"

JED: "I don't think so. I think that's a 5G problem."

DJ: "Oh, yeah, that makes sense."

WD: "I just remembered that I've got a poker tournament this weekend. You guys mind if I practice my card shuffling during the pod?"

DJ: "Why the hell not!? This is going to be a good one, boys. Can't wait! Okay, so 2:00 tomorrow?"

BtP: "Yup, 4:00 Wednesday. Got it."

This needs way more chinese phone books.
    I went with card shuffling, but I think you nailed it with rifling through Chinese phone books.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Not as interesting as you’d think

Who's bringing Franny?
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,984
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,984
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    TheHB said:

Always appreciate poasts from fans older than me. Thanks for chiming in @Flyman. Poast more.

He’s just a kid compared to @RaceBannon