Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Welp, that was fun while it lasted.

Comments

• Options
    BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,947
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Stay classy former huskieie fans
  • Options
    JetFuelSteelBeamsJetFuelSteelBeams Member Posts: 36
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment First Anniversary
    Standard Supporter
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Lol, have a glass of water. You are being a dehydrated woman. We'll be back, bitch.

Another no standards loser for the crew. Send your donations to Dannen, you simp.
    Give me another oline from polynesia with more vowels than consonants on the jerseys and we'll be back in the same situation in a few years. Cry more please.
    Just realize you have 26 posts. So I think we are done here. Good luck the rest of the way.
    Nah you are right, the amount you post here makes you less of a child.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

BearsWiin said:

Stay classy former huskieie fans

Enjoy whatever shit league ended up stuck with Cal

Anyone know?
    lol
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,551
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

TheHB said:

TheHB said:

TheHB said:

Houhusky said:

The ignorance of youth is understandable

They'll learn

Mid 30s is a youth now?

The 40+ meltdown in this thread is a sight to behold.
    He was giving you an excuse to have a differing opinion

but you aren't ignorantly young, you are just retarded
    Yawn. I'll save the receipts for next time UW is in the playoffs and the cretins come crawling back.

We'll all be dead.
    UW made a 4 team playoff twice in a decade. But somehow a 12 team playoff is impossible?

You guys need to get a fucking grip. Adversity isn't this boreds strong suit LOL.
    Just looking at the roster, the "list" of available coaches ... it's not a really encouraging situation here my friend.

I'm all for a positive outlook, but some of us just aren't anywhere close to that stage yet ... and some of us may never make it there.

Just reality.
    It was as far back as...2021...this program was in far worse shape. Things change.

Acting like they wont is for naive losers.
    I think the roster was actually in much better shape in 2021 than it will be by the time a new coach is announced. The transfer portal is gonna be overflowing.

Another DeBoer isn't walking through that door.
    That's fair - but as of now I am confident UW will bring in a coach far superior to Lake.
    Dude I am far superior to Lake, and I don't know shit. Come on. We had one of the two or three best Coaches in all of CFB, and we lost him. It's losing Don James after year 2. Total disgrace. Abject failure.
    Don James is a bad comparison because he had to build the program from scratch.
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,474
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

TheHB said:

TheHB said:

TheHB said:

Houhusky said:

They'll learn

Mid 30s is a youth now?

Yawn. I'll save the receipts for next time UW is in the playoffs and the cretins come crawling back.

We'll all be dead.
    UW made a 4 team playoff twice in a decade. But somehow a 12 team playoff is impossible?

You guys need to get a fucking grip. Adversity isn't this boreds strong suit LOL.
    Just looking at the roster, the "list" of available coaches ... it's not a really encouraging situation here my friend.

I'm all for a positive outlook, but some of us just aren't anywhere close to that stage yet ... and some of us may never make it there.

Just reality.
    It was as far back as...2021...this program was in far worse shape. Things change.

I think the roster was actually in much better shape in 2021 than it will be by the time a new coach is announced. The transfer portal is gonna be overflowing.

That's fair - but as of now I am confident UW will bring in a coach far superior to Lake.
    How the fuck can you be confident they won’t fuck this up? Stop sucking Dannen’s yogurt. His only job was not fucking up football, and he just allowed the program to be nuked.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

TheHB said:

TheHB said:

TheHB said:

Houhusky said:

They'll learn

Mid 30s is a youth now?

We'll all be dead.

Just reality.

Dude I am far superior to Lake, and I don't know shit. Come on. We had one of the two or three best Coaches in all of CFB, and we lost him. It's losing Don James after year 2. Total disgrace. Abject failure.
    No he didn't. Owens could recruit

James beat USC and UCLA year one and was three points from the Rose Bowl

Year three the upperclassmen were still Owen's guys

James brought in Moon but unlike DoucheBoer he didn't leave when Moon did
    I wasn't there so I'll leave that analysis to you. But it took Don a while to get his reads down and some even wanted him gone such as the venerable...Race Bannon
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Kaepsknee said:

TheHB said:

TheHB said:

TheHB said:

Houhusky said:

They'll learn

Mid 30s is a youth now?

We'll all be dead.

Just reality.

Way to set that bar high Champ. You should take a couple hours off here and then quit.
    Point being is that UW will bring in a real coach. If it's Grubb or someone else, talk your shit.

Good luck next year buddy. Think the Cougs handle UNLV?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,341
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Swaye said:

TheHB said:

TheHB said:

TheHB said:

Houhusky said:

They'll learn

Mid 30s is a youth now?

We'll all be dead.

Just reality.

I wasn't there so I'll leave that analysis to you. But it took Don a while to get his reads down and some even wanted him gone such as the venerable...Race Bannon
    In 1986

Sit it out champ

Maybe watch Pollyanna again
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,496
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Kaepsknee said:

TheHB said:

TheHB said:

TheHB said:

Houhusky said:

They'll learn

Mid 30s is a youth now?

We'll all be dead.

Just reality.

Way to set that bar high Champ. You should take a couple hours off here and then quit.
    Point being is that UW will bring in a real coach. If it's Grubb or someone else, talk your shit.

Good luck next year buddy. Think the Cougs handle UNLV?
    Coug is going to skull fuck us? in 8 months.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

TheHB said:

TheHB said:

TheHB said:

Houhusky said:

They'll learn

Mid 30s is a youth now?

We'll all be dead.

Just reality.

In 1986

Sit it out champ

Funny, I don't recall a hung banner until 1991.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,341
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Swaye said:

TheHB said:

TheHB said:

TheHB said:

Houhusky said:

They'll learn

Mid 30s is a youth now?

We'll all be dead.

Just reality.

In 1986

Sit it out champ

Funny, I don't recall a hung banner until 1991.
    You're rattled and not making sense