Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Welp, that was fun while it lasted.

Comments

• Options
    JetFuelSteelBeamsJetFuelSteelBeams Member Posts: 36
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment First Anniversary
    Standard Supporter
    Swaye said:

Lol, have a glass of water. You are being a dehydrated woman. We'll be back, bitch.

Another no standards loser for the crew. Send your donations to Dannen, you simp.
    Give me another oline from polynesia with more vowels than consonants on the jerseys and we'll be back in the same situation in a few years. Cry more please.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,581
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

The ignorance of youth is understandable

They'll learn

Mid 30s is a youth now?

The 40+ meltdown in this thread is a sight to behold.
    Why don't you go fuck @BearsWiin 's wife and shut the fuck up loser
    is she hot?
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye said:

soft

You keep giving handies to the buffoons in charge. Tell me how it works out. Glory Hole PGOS. Who knew?

• Options
    BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,947
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Children cry, its their thing
  • Options
    Founders Club
    bigcc said:

They'll learn

Mid 30s is a youth now?

Growing up with the likes of Willingham has given you brain rot (I'd know as I'm the same age)

You can try to cope however you want, but calling people pussies for being upset about losing one of the best coaches in the country is pretty fucking understandable 🙄

But maybe we SHOULD be relaxed, after all the ONLY thing the AD has done so far is lose deboer, have some faith!

Give me a fucking break
    You guys don't "get it"

Being upset is fine.

Revoking your fan card is soft and pussy behavior.

HTH
  • Options
    Homebrew_DawgHomebrew_Dawg Member Posts: 1,648
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

This. I’m legit done. I don’t care who we hire

Meh two. Will lurk hear awhile (again - I've been the proverbial doog returning to its own vomit) to grieve. Sucks awful.
  • Options
    TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,350
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

TheHB said:

TheHB said:

Houhusky said:

They'll learn

Mid 30s is a youth now?

He was giving you an excuse to have a differing opinion

but you aren't ignorantly young, you are just retarded
    Yawn. I'll save the receipts for next time UW is in the playoffs and the cretins come crawling back.

We'll all be dead.
    UW made a 4 team playoff twice in a decade. But somehow a 12 team playoff is impossible?

You guys need to get a fucking grip. Adversity isn't this boreds strong suit LOL.
    Just looking at the roster, the "list" of available coaches ... it's not a really encouraging situation here my friend.

I'm all for a positive outlook, but some of us just aren't anywhere close to that stage yet ... and some of us may never make it there.

Just reality.
    It was as far back as...2021...this program was in far worse shape. Things change.

Acting like they wont is for naive losers.
    I think the roster was actually in much better shape in 2021 than it will be by the time a new coach is announced. The transfer portal is gonna be overflowing.

Another DeBoer isn't walking through that door.
  • Options
    Founders Club

They'll learn

Mid 30s is a youth now?

is she hot?
    Think about who she married and do the math
    could be a Bama booster esque trophy wife?
  • Options
    Founders Club
    TheHB said:

TheHB said:

TheHB said:

Houhusky said:

They'll learn

Mid 30s is a youth now?

Yawn. I'll save the receipts for next time UW is in the playoffs and the cretins come crawling back.

We'll all be dead.
    UW made a 4 team playoff twice in a decade. But somehow a 12 team playoff is impossible?

You guys need to get a fucking grip. Adversity isn't this boreds strong suit LOL.
    Just looking at the roster, the "list" of available coaches ... it's not a really encouraging situation here my friend.

I'm all for a positive outlook, but some of us just aren't anywhere close to that stage yet ... and some of us may never make it there.

Just reality.
    It was as far back as...2021...this program was in far worse shape. Things change.

I think the roster was actually in much better shape in 2021 than it will be by the time a new coach is announced. The transfer portal is gonna be overflowing.

That's fair - but as of now I am confident UW will bring in a coach far superior to Lake.
  • Options
    PineapplePiratePineapplePirate Member Posts: 4,012
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Remember when the meltdown when Sark left? I don’t. But getting Petersen was surprising. That ain’t happening this time I’m afraid. I hope Grubb shoves a kid over on the sidelines.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

Lol, have a glass of water. You are being a dehydrated woman. We'll be back, bitch.

Another no standards loser for the crew. Send your donations to Dannen, you simp.
    Give me another oline from polynesia with more vowels than consonants on the jerseys and we'll be back in the same situation in a few years. Cry more please.
    Just realize you have 26 posts. So I think we are done here. Good luck the rest of the way.
  • Options
    HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

They'll learn

Mid 30s is a youth now?

@BearsWiin will always be a big fan of his wife, a true committed husband, otherwise he is a pussy.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

They'll learn

Mid 30s is a youth now?

is she hot?
    Think about who she married and do the math
    Ded again. lol
  • Options
    TennesseeVolTennesseeVol Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    There's two sides of the coin to look at with his leaving. Sure, the money will be more, the stadium 50% larger, money is no object for resources, there are no distractions outside of football in the South as there are only two seasons - football season and recruiting season. He will have to live, eat and breathe football 24/7. He won't be able to go out and eat at a public restaurant. College football is THE religion in the South. Its totally different. If DeBoer isn't fully familiar with it he is going to be blown away by what he sees. The axis of college football spins on the SEC and Alabama is the pinnacle of college football. The flip side is will he sacrifice his personal life to do what it takes to keep Bama where they are? I'm sure there are many that would love to coach there but looking at the overall picture of what it takes to be a part of the SEC would trigger second and third thoughts.

Do you have a replacement in mind? Good luck.
  • Options
    SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,808
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

TheHB said:

TheHB said:

TheHB said:

Houhusky said:

They'll learn

Mid 30s is a youth now?

We'll all be dead.

Just reality.

That's fair - but as of now I am confident UW will bring in a coach far superior to Lake.
    so we just need someone better than 4-8 Lake and all is well? OK!