Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Well bye deserved own thread

12346»

Comments

• Options
    theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,591
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

FireCohen said:

jecornel said:

If he leaves. The season was meaningless and a kick in the nuts.

Not meaningless, just showed that the program can be relevant with the right coach. We just need to find the right coach again
    Any school not named Duke, Vanderbilt or Northwestern can be relevant with the right coach. I have always been confused about why that has ever even been a question about a program with Washington's history.
    Lack of leadership by the AD & lack of support from upper campus.

The upper campus has looked down its nose at the football program. The attitude was even there when I was at UW in the early 90's.

They were never comfortable with the college football "arms race". They took themselves too seriously as an academis institution and scoffed at having a dominant football program.
    That's a fair point. As @haie has said, UW has for some time wanted to be Cal, the latter of which almost revels in being bad at sports, which they view as anathema to serious academis. It's a disease of the mind.
    AMC saw the books after Covid and 4-8. Now she's a football AD. They all started to come around but, like the P12, it may be too little too late.
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,131
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

IF UW fucks this up I vow to never give one single fuck about UW Athletics again. I was out. It was so clean. And then a generational talent at QB and a legit top Coach pulled me back in.....I will never be fooled again. Lock this up Dannen or fuck off forever.

Either way it will be interesting
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Too many threads.. We've got people debating the book of Job, signing up for 5g vaccines to the dick, and Kim asking for $10.95 after saying he doesn't know anything. Can someone just tell me if I need to drink these already

Yes!!
  • Options
    Seven_ElevenSeven_Eleven Member Posts: 109
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Mad_Son said:

The pinesol for a chaser is a nice touch

I figured it was piss
  • Options
    EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,001
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

He personally called and postponed. They sound optimistic and he was very apologetic and wanted to reschedule. Anti Sark.

Does his Facebook say committed or single and looking?
    Fluid
    Complicated
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Swaye said:

IF UW fucks this up I vow to never give one single fuck about UW Athletics again. I was out. It was so clean. And then a generational talent at QB and a legit top Coach pulled me back in.....I will never be fooled again. Lock this up Dannen or fuck off forever.

bye bye ole friend nice knowing you