Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Dear God

2»

Comments

• Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,581
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Job believed in God too

This dumbass book of the bible made me realize religion is fucking retarded at the ripe age of 12 or so

Take it to the tug, I know, but ho lee fuck is that shit stupid as fucking shit
    I look forward to the Venn diagram of people who chinned this post and people who have expressed negative feelings toward Brock Huard.
    Or the people that chinned it and cry for everything to get taken to the tug

And vote for a dementia addled retard

He he he

TITTT
    Sorry pastor Race, I do not hate the bible as much as that poast makes it seem. there is some inspiring stuff in there

the book of job aint one of em
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,961
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Lots of seats available of the Yella atheism bus when DeBoer leaves my sermon seeker bros.
  • Options
    DoogmanRefundDoogmanRefund Member Posts: 760
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary

Job believed in God too

This dumbass book of the bible made me realize religion is fucking retarded at the ripe age of 12 or so

I look forward to the Venn diagram of people who chinned this post and people who have expressed negative feelings toward Brock Huard.

He he he

TITTT

• Options
    biak1biak1 Member Posts: 3,993
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Job believed in God too

He he he

TITTT
    Sorry pastor Race, I do not hate the bible as much as that poast makes it seem. there is some inspiring stuff in there

I hate the Bible. I'm a QUR'AN MAN.
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,233
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

Job believed in God too

He he he

TITTT

• Options
    CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,056
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Canadawg said:

Canadawg said:

Job believed in God too

Wdym?
    God tortures some idiot who believes in him, kills his family, all because Satan made a fucking bet with him

At the end of the story, Job gets a new family like it was all worth it

Retarded stories for retards
    God didn't do any torturing. Satan did. Family part is definitely harsh. Bibles all about life after life though so youd imagine that was on the table for them
    God gave Satan the tumbs up to try and test Job's faith by torturing him. Very nice of REAL god. By the way, isn't GOD also omniscient and all knowing, so the whole exercise was unnecessary except for sadism?

makes sense? religion sense

shit does not hold up to scrutiny but some like the nostalgia aspect.
    Satan: Hes only faithful cause you're nice to him

God: Not true just trust me

Satan: Let me prove it

God: No

Creatures of spirit and physical nature everywhere: Sus
  • Options
    WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,558
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Job believed in God too

Why is no one name Job?
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,943
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Job believed in God too

Why is no one name Job?
    Well, this just ruined my day.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,443
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Job believed in God too

He he he

TITTT

This is the football board dumbass. I don't give a shit what you think
  • Options
    brentsbrents Member Posts: 25
    I have some bad news guys. And I will say it to your face.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,443
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    MBG can't do fuck and other obscenities but obviously like to curate posts from here
  • Options
    HarbaughKhakisHarbaughKhakis Member Posts: 104
    Things I’d give up for a Kalen Debeor contract extension announcement

1. My wife’s (she’s hot) hole for a year
    2. My wife’s other hole for a year
    3. If that doesn’t get it done then I’ll give up my Dad he’s getting old and sick
    4. If I absolutely have to then I’ll give up my morning coffee as a last resort
    5. I lied, last thing I could throw in (but this is my max offer) would be no steak or beer 🥩🍺 for a year
    6. Ya know what I would give up a nut too. Lance is fine I’m sure I’ll be fine too
  • Options
    TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,350
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Which hole are you giving up on with your dad? Not clear from poast.