Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Well bye deserved own thread

Comments

• Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,668
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

There is no try there is only do

Mother fucking this! Hopefully our Cuban lesbian football president is leading the negotiations.
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,240
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    Best case scenario, Sexton is negotiating on behalf of Dabo in Tuscaloosa while DeBoer is finalizing a contract with Dannen in Seattle, but @snatch may be right. Either way I expect DeBoer will have a team meeting to inform the team before the media, and the twitterverse will light up.
  • Options
    AlexisAlexis Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,013
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Fucking Deboer goes from getting pantsed on the big stage Monday to becoming the hottest chick in the entire county in 3 days.

FML
  • Options
    JoeEDangerouslyJoeEDangerously Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,212
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Sexton also Kiffins agent
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,240
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    edited January 12

Sexton also Kiffins agent

That’s a possibility too. I just think Dabo’s Natty’s will carry a lot of weight, assuming he’s looking for a change. Kiffin would say yes without hesitation.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,663
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    A&M and Michigan were talked about all year, but my fear was only 2 schools: Ohio State and Alabama.

Hard if not impossible to say no to their commitment to winning every single year. My guess is the UW AD is promising nutritional facilities and some of the infrastructural shit down the road and DeBoer know he doesn't have to wait for any of that.

Was a bit worried when Day shit the bed against Michigan and then no-showed against whoever the fuck beat his ass in the bowl game. Turns out this was the worst year to have Bama look for a new coach.

Absolutely crazy week of partying in Houston to sitting around another B1G blue blood like Michigan/Penn St laughing at us to this. No need to think about any of this until we have a new coach, good or bad. Dannen can fuck off, he's done nothing here but show up to his new job and cheer on the sidelines.
  • Options
    theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,596
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

thechatch said:

Expectation is that it’s an exit interview with the AD this morning.

Team meeting to follow.

Flight to Tuscaloosa today.

Sexton doesn’t have to be there for an extension. His signature is not required. lol

But it’s very unlikely that it’s an extension.

Sadly this all reads correctly to me. We can enter the B1G with one of the top 3 Coaches in CFB, or we can do it with some shit piece retread loser....always count on UW to fuck it all up....had the Golden Goose and chose to eat it for dinner....
    We? are a loser program.
    We basically lucked into young Urban Meyer, and in the span of 2 years probably fucked it up. That is so on brand for UW.
    Gross. So UW is Utah? Move up to a new league, struggle, then work that tried and true ten year plan to lose the Rose Bowl, twice. Kill me now.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    Bob_C said:

jecornel said:

If he leaves. The season was meaningless and a kick in the nuts.

Deboer was the hot girl that had just broke up with her boyfriend, got too drunk and hooked up with you. The next day you think you are back and thinking could land anything going forward. But you'll be back to getting turned down by 6's before you know it.
    More like the girl in middle school who had braces, didn't know how to dress or wear her hair and was flat as a table showing up first day of sophomore year stacked and hot af and is learning how to deal with the new attention. KD was the former nobody who in 2 seasons at UW got hot.
  • Options
    BeanerBryantBeanerBryant Member Posts: 18
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    It would make no sense for him to leave. After all it's not like anyone here ever called for his firing, the firing of his coaches, their tarmac-ing or immediate deportation to Gaza.
  • Options
    WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,706
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

thechatch said:

Expectation is that it’s an exit interview with the AD this morning.

Team meeting to follow.

Flight to Tuscaloosa today.

Sexton doesn’t have to be there for an extension. His signature is not required. lol

But it’s very unlikely that it’s an extension.

Sadly this all reads correctly to me. We can enter the B1G with one of the top 3 Coaches in CFB, or we can do it with some shit piece retread loser....always count on UW to fuck it all up....had the Golden Goose and chose to eat it for dinner....
    We? are a loser program.
    We basically lucked into young Urban Meyer, and in the span of 2 years probably fucked it up. That is so on brand for UW.
    Gross. So UW is Utah? Move up to a new league, struggle, then work that tried and true ten year plan to lose the Rose Bowl, twice. Kill me now.
    We are absolutely Utah in 2004 right now. Only problem is they were in a conference where they could coast to conference titles for a while until they were ready to join a bigger one. We're now joining a conference with a couple blue bloods and decent programs that care about sports and have real recruits in their region.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,079
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Sark is "close" to signing

Waiting to see if DeBoer turns down Bama
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    FireCohen said:

jecornel said:

If he leaves. The season was meaningless and a kick in the nuts.

Not meaningless, just showed that the program can be relevant with the right coach. We just need to find the right coach again
    Any school not named Duke, Vanderbilt or Northwestern can be relevant with the right coach. I have always been confused about why that has ever even been a question about a program with Washington's history.