Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Fucking Spokane Airport

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,395
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I loved going in and out of Ontario Airport
  • Options
    biak1biak1 Member Posts: 3,989
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Ontario and Burbank are LA area airport cheat codes. Like Bellingham and Everett for Seattle.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,925
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    We’re going to fucks with ATL tomorrow. Wish us luck.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,861
    gmo said:

Sounds like some of you need to travel more. American airports are shit, and I invite you to come check out the cesspools in the greater NY area. SeaTac is a comparative gem.

It’s pretty embarrassing how horrible most US airports cities are by global first world city standards.
    TITTT, I know.

But true.

• Options
    Fishpo31Fishpo31 Member Posts: 2,252
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    biak1 said:

Ontario and Burbank are LA area airport cheat codes. Like Bellingham and Everett for Seattle.

Long Beach was a sleeper for a while, as well. Not sure if it still is…
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,925
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    @PurpleBaze would it be smart of us to send you our itinerary as to avoid any mid-flight issues?
  • Options
    Postal91Postal91 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,731
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    whlinder said:

biak1 said:

Hope nobody’s booked on an Alaska 737 MAX

The team and support staff both flew on MAX-9s yesterday... so another bullet dodged.
    Wasn’t it the Max 8s? And PB, that’s terrifying. Haha
  • Options
    WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,533
    Swaye's Wigwam

Sounds like some of you need to travel more. American airports are shit, and I invite you to come check out the cesspools in the greater NY area. SeaTac is a comparative gem.

Are other countries better? I've had great experiences in Canada and Mexico but Thailand and England were beyond fucked. Heathrow TSA was just unapologetically making people wait more than an hour to look through their carry ons to bust them on having .5 more of an ounce shampoo bottles and didn't give a fuck if you missed your flight.
  • Options
    Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Are other countries better? I've had great experiences in Canada and Mexico but Thailand and England were beyond fucked. Heathrow TSA was just unapologetically making people wait more than an hour to look through their carry ons to bust them on having .5 more of an ounce shampoo bottles and didn't give a fuck if you missed your flight.
    The only country I've seen do transportation done RIGHT is Japan, but that's only in the main cities.

Definitely TITTT material here, but it's probably not going to get better. Not enough money to be made it in I suspect, and from my understanding, lots of regulations to deal with.
  • Options
    WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,533
    Swaye's Wigwam

The only country I've seen do transportation done RIGHT is Japan, but that's only in the main cities.

Definitely TITTT material here, but it's probably not going to get better. Not enough money to be made it in I suspect, and from my understanding, lots of regulations to deal with.
    Fuck most of it. I paid $$$$ for a first class International ticket you think I'm looking to hijack the fucking plane? GTFO.
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,183
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Longest TSA line I’ve ever seen there. Took almost an hour to get through

Seriously??

I have never seen it longer than 5 mins
  • Options
    Purple_PillsPurple_Pills Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,818
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    biak1 said:

Hope nobody’s booked on an Alaska 737 MAX

As a loyal Alaska flyer, I never thought I would be super thankful about an upcoming connecting flight on an American Airlines Airbus.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    Founders Club

Fuck most of it. I paid $$$$ for a first class International ticket you think I'm looking to hijack the fucking plane? GTFO.
    That's EXACTLY what a person who's about to hijack a plane would say!!!
    Confirmed!
  • Options
    Purple_PillsPurple_Pills Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,818
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    biak1 said:

Orange County too. That airport is quick and easy.

• Options
    houseofpain247houseofpain247 Member Posts: 151
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    Standard Supporter

biak1 said:

Orange County too. That airport is quick and easy.

We fly into John Wayne every time. Not sure anyone would bother with LAX. granted, only time we fly to CA is for Disney Land, so John Wayne makes a ton of sense directionally for that