Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

PM to Texas fans

2»

Comments

• coach_pete_JPGcoach_pete_JPG Member Posts: 1,218

dannarc said:

@Mitch_Cumsteen

As you can tell, not alot of Sark fans here. What's your take on this from the other side?

If that clown Mack Brown can win 10 games a year and a national championship at Texas, any halfway competent coach can too. After watching Charlie Strong and Tom Herman shit down their legs for almost a decade... I gotta say I'm pretty happy with Sark so far. He's rebuilt the roster in 3 years to one of the best in college football. The team plays hard, competent, winning football, and they don't have a bunch of knuckleheads embarrassing the university.

He's not the same coach that he was at Washington. He's more experienced, he learned (something) from Saban, and is also (apparently/allegedly) sober. I understand why you guys shit on him, but I have zero complaints about the job he's done so far at Texas. If we're being honest, this team was probably a year away. Too bad they are losing key underclassmen to the draft (Worthy, AD Mitchell, Murphy, Sanders and Brooks) or else they would likely be looking at a pre-season number 1 ranking. They will still probably be top 5-ish with Ewers coming back and some portal reinforcements. The offensive line should be the best Texas has had since about 2005. Say what you will about Sark... we haven't had talent like this in Austin since before Mack Brown quiet quit after he lost to Bama. I like where the program is headed. I believe it's sustainable.

If it does turn out that he peaked this year, then so what? He will get shitcanned after a few more bad years and we? will start over.
    Anyone check Sarks pants after the last 90 seconds. Seems like shit worthy to me
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,854 Swaye's Wigwam

dannarc said:

@Mitch_Cumsteen

As you can tell, not alot of Sark fans here. What's your take on this from the other side?

If that clown Mack Brown can win 10 games a year and a national championship at Texas, any halfway competent coach can too. After watching Charlie Strong and Tom Herman shit down their legs for almost a decade... I gotta say I'm pretty happy with Sark so far. He's rebuilt the roster in 3 years to one of the best in college football. The team plays hard, competent, winning football, and they don't have a bunch of knuckleheads embarrassing the university.

He's not the same coach that he was at Washington. He's more experienced, he learned (something) from Saban, and is also (apparently/allegedly) sober. I understand why you guys shit on him, but I have zero complaints about the job he's done so far at Texas. If we're being honest, this team was probably a year away. Too bad they are losing key underclassmen to the draft (Worthy, AD Mitchell, Murphy, Sanders and Brooks) or else they would likely be looking at a pre-season number 1 ranking. They will still probably be top 5-ish with Ewers coming back and some portal reinforcements. The offensive line should be the best Texas has had since about 2005. Say what you will about Sark... we haven't had talent like this in Austin since before Mack Brown quiet quit after he lost to Bama. I like where the program is headed. I believe it's sustainable.

If it does turn out that he peaked this year, then so what? He will get shitcanned after a few more bad years and we? will start over.
    Anyone check Sarks pants after the last 90 seconds. Seems like shit worthy to me
    It was blood. He was bleeding out of his vagina.