Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Washington vs. Michigan predictions

Comments

• Options
    TheRoarOfTheCrowdTheRoarOfTheCrowd Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,577
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Close win
    Good luck on your bet HHB... i like them straight up as well.
  • Options
    BroadcastingDawgBroadcastingDawg Member Posts: 1,245
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited January 5
    Close win
    Interesting to note... against P5 opponents Corum has only averaged 4.3 YPC and 78 yards per game.

Been watching some stuff where people are saying it's pretty clear he's lost a step this year and doesn't have the burst he once had following a knee injury in '22.

In JJ McCarthy's last 5 games he's eclipsed 200 yards just once. In 4 of those games he's failed to pass for more than 150 yards.

Their offense has been really really bad of late. The Michigan defense has been giving them a lot of short fields and the O has barely done anything with it. Hopefully UW can pick up some things on film that recent teams have been doing to limit them.
  • Options
    ReignManReignMan Member Posts: 217
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Up Votes
    Easy win
    This is a confident team, with Dawgs everywhere, that just WIN!

38-24
  • Options
    spudenspuden Member Posts: 353
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Close win
    31-23 UW wins. Michigan Hail Mary comes up short of the goal-line and is batted away by Dom Hampton.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,908
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Close win

UW goes up 17-3 early second quarter. Goes retarded for a while as Michigan grinds out some long drives. 24-17 late 3rd. Michigan gets a field goal early 4th. UW burns some clock but doesn’t score. Michigan takes 5 minutes to go 80 then stalls in red zone and kicks a field goal with 4 minutes left. UW gets to red zone up 24-23 with 2:00 left. Tries to go for it on 4th and 1 with an Odunze run but gets a weird procedural penalty and settles for field goal. Up 27-23 with 1 minute and the ball on their 30 Michigan forced to throw and Breuner comes up with the game ending interception.
    Not a dry eye in the house.
    I decide to try fentanyl for the first time because my nerves are fried. Become an addict and move south to be homeless in warmer weather. Sark gets fired when it’s discovered he has solicited me for a blow job.

Story as old as Tim.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,931
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Close win
    AOG said:

My gut feel: blowout loss

Looking at evidence of past games compels me to predict: close win

They look awkward sometimes and vulnerable, nevertheless have not lost

DIAFF and then leave.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,931
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Close win

I have my udub bet to win it all in.

Hadn’t yet placed two part parlay for the game. O/u has gone up to 56.5 and that fucking scares me because I normally go over. Torn…
  • Options
    BlueWeaselBlueWeasel Member Posts: 12
    First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Blowout Loss
    Michigan 43, Washington 10. The Wolverines are just too physical for the Huskies.🤠👍💛💙
  • Options
    First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Blowout Loss

Michigan 43, Washington 10. The Wolverines are just too physical for the Huskies.🤠👍💛💙

You ever attended a circle jerk?
    Where's your self-respect?
  • Options
    PatsDoogPatsDoog Member Posts: 159
    5 Awesomes Name Dropper First Comment First Anniversary
    Close win
    UW 34 MICH 24

Take it to the bank
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,087
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Close win
    Washington 35, Michigan 31
  • Options
    First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Blowout Loss

Where’s your awareness? This is Hardcore Husky. Go checkout dwagman. Lots of pussies there. You’ll fit right in.

GTFO.
    Keyboard tough guy calling people names and using vile language while having a private account. Who's the pussy, dude?
  • Options
    Sobchak_SecuritySobchak_Security Member Posts: 141
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    Close win

Where’s your awareness? This is Hardcore Husky. Go checkout dwagman. Lots of pussies there. You’ll fit right in.

GTFO.
    Keyboard tough guy calling people names and using vile language while having a private account. Who's the pussy, dude?
    DIAFF, then leave.
  • Options
    DoogieMcDoogersonDoogieMcDoogerson Member Posts: 2,482
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Close win
    This post is a work of art.

UW goes up 17-3 early second quarter. Goes retarded for a while as Michigan grinds out some long drives. 24-17 late 3rd. Michigan gets a field goal early 4th. UW burns some clock but doesn’t score. Michigan takes 5 minutes to go 80 then stalls in red zone and kicks a field goal with 4 minutes left. UW gets to red zone up 24-23 with 2:00 left. Tries to go for it on 4th and 1 with an Odunze run but gets a weird procedural penalty and settles for field goal. Up 27-23 with 1 minute and the ball on their 30 Michigan forced to throw and Breuner comes up with the game ending interception.
    Not a dry eye in the house.
    I decide to try fentanyl for the first time because my nerves are fried. Become an addict and move south to be homeless in warmer weather. Sark gets fired when it’s discovered he has solicited me for a blow job.