Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Time to bring back the weekly sacrifice

2»

Comments

• CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493

Harv's sacrifice was worth many weeks, fren

At least Harv was honest with his attentions. IrishDawg/Loser are doing the same thing. They aren't here to engage in conversation but to disrupt and ruin this board.

PLSS I don't really care for him as a poster but he tries at least. He makes an attempt to engage so he is just a bad poster instead of a troll.

IrishLoser on the other hand is just trolling much like Harv was. At least Harv was funny unlike this guy.
    Why, because I call you out for your bogus facts, and then you need a tissue?

Quit posting stupid shit and you won't get called out for it.

It just pisses you off because you can't lump me in with the Doogs or Noogs because unlike you I am capable of thinking for myself.

Now go and make up some more cute facts.
    LMFAO! Mr. takes internet message boards seriously guy.
    Damone would appreciate this guy then. Guy is so sensitive. Even on old HHB podcasts they called him on it.

Sad thing is he's above that yet stoops to it. Easily a top 5 poster.
    Is Damone that guy who is always cleaning sinks and toilets during his shift at Lowes?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453

At least Harv was honest with his attentions. IrishDawg/Loser are doing the same thing. They aren't here to engage in conversation but to disrupt and ruin this board.

PLSS I don't really care for him as a poster but he tries at least. He makes an attempt to engage so he is just a bad poster instead of a troll.

IrishLoser on the other hand is just trolling much like Harv was. At least Harv was funny unlike this guy.

It just pisses you off because you can't lump me in with the Doogs or Noogs because unlike you I am capable of thinking for myself.

Damone would appreciate this guy then. Guy is so sensitive. Even on old HHB podcasts they called him on it.

Is Damone that guy who is always cleaning sinks and toilets during his shift at Lowes?
    Pretty much. Guy is a great poster but his downfall is he is so sensitive. Why is he worrying about a poster like me so much? Yet he is clearly flustered by me for whatever reason.

Honestly think he's a top 5 poster I've seen on Husky boards yet stoops down to rag on a poster like myself?
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    edited August 2013

This little war between Damone and Fremont HNMT is amusing.

This war.......I don't get it.

That I'll admit.
    Maybe Derek could post your 146 PMs to refresh your memory. Now stop being a whiney bitch.
    Where I was getting on him bout banning Harv?

Then he told me you want this forum to grow yet you berate every new poster in here.

You started a thread about me yet do I seem upset?

It's an Internet message board don't take yourself so seriously.
    The PMs are in reference to me.

And if you think I "berate" every new poster you clearly don't get it. Which is disappointing. This whole thread you started is whiney bitch territory.

Hth
  • TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959

Pretty much. Guy is a great poster but his downfall is he is so sensitive.
    Strongly disagree.
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186

T's and P's go out to you, my fren

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Strongly disagree.
    Damone's sensitivity toward the dearly departed HR was abundant.

sandy vag
  • IrishDawg22IrishDawg22 Member Posts: 2,754
    I can't believe you idiots haven't

What, no special board lingo for that???

You do get it, right??
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493

You do get it, right??
    Of course I don't get it. I am just some loser sitting in my moms basement with a big you know what in my sweat pants. Just trying to have a little fun on this whole online forum thingy. Perhaps you should lighten up a bit and try having some fun as well.
  • IrishDawg22IrishDawg22 Member Posts: 2,754
    edited August 2013

You do get it, right??
    Of course I don't get it. I am just some loser sitting in my moms basement with a big you know what in my sweat pants. Just trying to have a little fun on this whole online forum thingy. Perhaps you should lighten up a bit and try having some fun as well.
    You obviously don't it get because I am having a blast.

My mom made scrambled eggs w/bacon today. How about you?
  • I can't believe you idiots haven't

You do get it, right??
    You obviously don't it get because I am having a blast.

My mom made scrambled eggs w/bacon today. How about you?
    It's becoming quite clear that his Irish parents blessed him with FAS.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309
    edited August 2013

Derek,

I think it's time for the ultra premium board rollout. Crack and hooker money for you, and an ultra premium site for posters to sand their vags without criticism.
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186

Derek,

I think it's time for the ultra premium board rollout. Crack and hooker money for you, and an ultra premium site for posters to sand their vags without criticism.
    I Hear It's (going to be) Great!!!!!

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,422 Founders Club
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453

This little war between Damone and Fremont HNMT is amusing.

This war.......I don't get it.

That I'll admit.
    Maybe Derek could post your 146 PMs to refresh your memory. Now stop being a whiney bitch.
    Where I was getting on him bout banning Harv?

Then he told me you want this forum to grow yet you berate every new poster in here.

You started a thread about me yet do I seem upset?

It's an Internet message board don't take yourself so seriously.
    The PMs are in reference to me.

And if you think I "berate" every new poster you clearly don't get it. Which is disappointing. This whole thread you started is whiney bitch territory.

Hth
    *Rolls Eyes*