Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I see that modern college football…

13»

Comments

• Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    edited December 2023
    haie said:

haie said:

AIDS!!!

This shouldn’t be a controversial thread. We said he sucks when he was here and we were right.

Most of us…
    Somebody still cares about the old coach, while the new coach can’t win a game that matters. Weird. Might want to start threads about the latter, not the former.
    I’m sorry I hurt your feelings.

Nobody else has posted about this guy for 2 years except you. Speaking of that, can you tell us all again about what a badass he would have been if this was 1993?

You started the thread Mensa. Keep up with yourself Mike; I have better things to do.

Others have posted about him, namely you. I mostly just respond. HtH

Feelings are fine, but I appreciate the gesture all the same.

1993 - nobody knows what you’re talking about.
    Well now you’re just lying. About everything.
    Uh, no, I’m not.

Who started the thread? Mike

Who posts about him all the time? Mostly other people, including you, to get me to respond, which I’m happy to do. Quit pretending. Today is a fresh example.

My feelings are fine. I didn’t know when the game was and learned it went badly … from you, the guy who had it penciled in on his calendar. To watch a shit 7-6 team hoping they’d lose. Congrats. They did. The new guy still can’t beat anyone with a pulse no matter what happens down there.

1993? Still don’t know wtf you’re talking about.

Good luck against Liberty.

You’re being intellectually dishonest.

There’s a few people on here who interest me in some respect you can be one of them, rarely.

Don’t stoop to stupid shit like I couldn’t wait to watch that game.

Stand on your business or you’re just another Farmer Ted/Haie.
    You're on here spamming the board about a playoff loss a decade ago and rose bowl win that was rendered meaningless by the playoff system.

The game on December 1st actually mattered and Oregon got bitch slapped. That's why you're here.
    The Huskies didn’t even want to win those Rose Bowls anymore.
    Oregon apparently doesn't care to win their own conference anymore. 1 good year in the last 10, and still crying about the coach that got them that year and then ditched them.
    Nobody said WE didn’t want to win the Pac because WE don’t say stupid shit like that.

Nobody is crying about Cristobal being gone.

Other than that, spot on as usual.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,494
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

haie said:

AIDS!!!

This shouldn’t be a controversial thread. We said he sucks when he was here and we were right.

Most of us…
    Somebody still cares about the old coach, while the new coach can’t win a game that matters. Weird. Might want to start threads about the latter, not the former.

Nobody else has posted about this guy for 2 years except you. Speaking of that, can you tell us all again about what a badass he would have been if this was 1993?

You started the thread Mensa. Keep up with yourself Mike; I have better things to do.

Uh, no, I’m not.

Who posts about him all the time? Mostly other people, including you, to get me to respond, which I’m happy to do. Quit pretending. Today is a fresh example.

My feelings are fine. I didn’t know when the game was and learned it went badly … from you, the guy who had it penciled in on his calendar. To watch a shit 7-6 team hoping they’d lose. Congrats. They did. The new guy still can’t beat anyone with a pulse no matter what happens down there.

There’s a few people on here who interest me in some respect you can be one of them, rarely.

You're on here spamming the board about a playoff loss a decade ago and rose bowl win that was rendered meaningless by the playoff system.

The game on December 1st actually mattered and Oregon got bitch slapped. That's why you're here.
    Oregon apparently doesn't care to win their own conference anymore. 1 good year in the last 10, and still crying about the coach that got them that year and then ditched them.
    Nobody said WE didn’t want to win the Pac because WE don’t say stupid shit like that.

If Cristo went out in any way that didn't embarrass Oregon (it was especially bad this time, Phil offered a huge extension and then rescinded as soon as he could to try to save face), then you wouldn't give two shits about this guy.

Simple fact.

Butthurt quooks are butthurt.
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

AIDS!!!

Most of us…

Uh, no, I’m not.

If Cristo went out in any way that didn't embarrass Oregon (it was especially bad this time, Phil offered a huge extension and then rescinded as soon as he could to try to save face), then you wouldn't give two shits about this guy.

Simple fact.

Butthurt quooks are butthurt.
    You live in your own world pal. No doubt about that.