Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I see that modern college football…

Comments

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Wow, quadruple shitpost from @creepycoug. Somebody's triggered...

"Triggered" jumped the shark about two years ago. I'm just choosing to not aggregate responses. Emotionally, I'm pretty stable these days. Not like Mike, who despite protestations to the contrary cares quite a lot.
    Quintuple.
    I can do, and have done, this all day. Just ask around.

• Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,313
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

"Triggered" jumped the shark about two years ago. I'm just choosing to not aggregate responses. Emotionally, I'm pretty stable these days. Not like Mike, who despite protestations to the contrary cares quite a lot.
    You missed Race's edit. When I replied to his post, the post was a figurative SAT analogy question that read like Petersen : Oregon :: Lanning : Washington. My response was that Petersen didn't have an Oregon problem (see: 108-24), he had a well-documented Meat problem. Which is not only math, stats, facts, but was actually giving credit to your ex-wife. You, being eternally on the defensive at the mention of anything that's lower than five degrees of Kevin Bacon separation from Miami, kicked into quadruple shitpost mode.
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405

This thread reminded me they were playing. Saw the score not the game. JFC.

Oh well. Off season natty still in play.

At least he’s doing that so when someone comes in who can hopefully coach he’ll have full cupboards like the ones that were left for that one guy who can’t beat Washington.

Sorry to hear about the divorce Mrs. Cristobal.
    Oh and Three. I can see why you're keeping tabs on your ex-lover.
    Oh and Too vs FSU.

Sounds like you get to keep the 3-0 vs UW trophy in the settlement though.
    And against UNC. It doesn't hurt that much when things are this bad. The grace of acceptance sets in. It's when they're close, but no cigar, that it stings. You may tell everyone you don't care, but inside, you do. Your act is not that convincing.

As to 3 and 0, that just won't go. Look the euphoria your friends in Seattle are experiencing and tell me that 3 and 0, or at least 1 and 2, doesn't sound pretty good right now.
    Divorce is a difficult time for the entire family…
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,529
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Miami will be good when J shows up in FL in a few weeks. Cook it!
  • Options

This thread reminded me they were playing. Saw the score not the game. JFC.

Oh well. Off season natty still in play.

At least he’s doing that so when someone comes in who can hopefully coach he’ll have full cupboards like the ones that were left for that one guy who can’t beat Washington.

Sorry to hear about the divorce Mrs. Cristobal.
    Oh and Three. I can see why you're keeping tabs on your ex-lover.
    Oh and Too vs FSU.

Sounds like you get to keep the 3-0 vs UW trophy in the settlement though.
    And against UNC. It doesn't hurt that much when things are this bad. The grace of acceptance sets in. It's when they're close, but no cigar, that it stings. You may tell everyone you don't care, but inside, you do. Your act is not that convincing.

As to 3 and 0, that just won't go. Look the euphoria your friends in Seattle are experiencing and tell me that 3 and 0, or at least 1 and 2, doesn't sound pretty good right now.
    Divorce is a difficult time for the entire family…
    For a guy who doesn't care ....
  • Options

You missed Race's edit. When I replied to his post, the post was a figurative SAT analogy question that read like Petersen : Oregon :: Lanning : Washington. My response was that Petersen didn't have an Oregon problem (see: 108-24), he had a well-documented Meat problem. Which is not only math, stats, facts, but was actually giving credit to your ex-wife. You, being eternally on the defensive at the mention of anything that's lower than five degrees of Kevin Bacon separation from Miami, kicked into quadruple shitpost mode.
    I started to read that, got about 1/3 of the way through, and thought, nah.
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,313
    Swaye's Wigwam

Sure.gif
  • Options

Sure.gif
    No, really. Once I saw "SAT analogy" I said "fuck it."

Don't underestimate my laziness. It is often expressed here.
  • Options
    79smoothdawg79smoothdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 710
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options

AIDS!!!

This shouldn’t be a controversial thread. We said he sucks when he was here and we were right.

Most of us…
  • Options
    edited December 2023

AIDS!!!

This shouldn’t be a controversial thread. We said he sucks when he was here and we were right.

Most of us…
    Somebody still cares about the old coach, while the new coach can’t win a game that matters. Weird. Might want to start threads about the latter, not the former.
  • Options

AIDS!!!

Most of us…
    Somebody still cares about the old coach, while the new coach can’t win a game that matters. Weird. Might want to start threads about the latter, not the former.
    I’m sorry I hurt your feelings.

Nobody else has posted about this guy for 2 years except you. Speaking of that, can you tell us all again about what a badass he would have been if this was 1993?

• Options

AIDS!!!

Most of us…

Nobody else has posted about this guy for 2 years except you. Speaking of that, can you tell us all again about what a badass he would have been if this was 1993?

You started the thread Mensa. Keep up with yourself Mike; I have better things to do.

Others have posted about him, namely you. I mostly just respond. HtH

Feelings are fine, but I appreciate the gesture all the same.

1993 - nobody knows what you’re talking about.
  • Options
    edited December 2023

AIDS!!!

Most of us…

You started the thread Mensa. Keep up with yourself Mike; I have better things to do.

Well now you’re just lying. About everything.

“Jimmy Johnson football works!”
  • Options

AIDS!!!

Most of us…

Uh, no, I’m not.

Who started the thread? Mike

Who posts about him all the time? Mostly other people, including you, to get me to respond, which I’m happy to do. Quit pretending. Today is a fresh example.

My feelings are fine. I didn’t know when the game was and learned it went badly … from you, the guy who had it penciled in on his calendar. To watch a shit 7-6 team hoping they’d lose. Congrats. They did. The new guy still can’t beat anyone with a pulse no matter what happens down there.

1993? Still don’t know wtf you’re talking about.

Good luck against Liberty.

• Options

AIDS!!!

Most of us…

Uh, no, I’m not.

Who posts about him all the time? Mostly other people, including you, to get me to respond, which I’m happy to do. Quit pretending. Today is a fresh example.

My feelings are fine. I didn’t know when the game was and learned it went badly … from you, the guy who had it penciled in on his calendar. To watch a shit 7-6 team hoping they’d lose. Congrats. They did. The new guy still can’t beat anyone with a pulse no matter what happens down there.

You’re being intellectually dishonest.

There’s a few people on here who interest me in some respect you can be one of them, rarely.

Don’t stoop to stupid shit like I couldn’t wait to watch that game.

Stand on your business or you’re just another Farmer Ted/Haie.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,424
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,501
    Swaye's Wigwam

AIDS!!!

Most of us…

Uh, no, I’m not.

There’s a few people on here who interest me in some respect you can be one of them, rarely.

You're on here spamming the board about a playoff loss a decade ago and rose bowl win that was rendered meaningless by the playoff system.

The game on December 1st actually mattered and Oregon got bitch slapped. That's why you're here.
  • Options
    haie said:

AIDS!!!

Most of us…

Uh, no, I’m not.

You're on here spamming the board about a playoff loss a decade ago and rose bowl win that was rendered meaningless by the playoff system.

The game on December 1st actually mattered and Oregon got bitch slapped. That's why you're here.
    The Huskies didn’t even want to win those Rose Bowls anymore.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,501
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2023

haie said:

AIDS!!!

Most of us…

Uh, no, I’m not.

The Huskies didn’t even want to win those Rose Bowls anymore.
    Oregon apparently doesn't care to win their own conference anymore. 1 good year in the last 10, and still crying about the coach that got them that year and then ditched them.