Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I have a conundrum

12346»

Comments

• Options
    sMeLLThEGl0vEsMeLLThEGl0vE Member Posts: 22
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Go to the party, shut off my phone, be an engaged, loving, and devoted husband, all while guaranteeing victory for the Dwags
    Penix, being interviewed after a game winning drive, looks to the camera and says, "This win is for EsophagealFeces. TYFYS".
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,491
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

I went to the party, ignored the game, just finished watching, and now I’m sitting here in my bed in tears. Wife is asleep, so victory coitus will have to wait til morning.

Did you use your tears for victory self coitus?
    Obviously
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,491
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Postal91 said:

I went to the party, ignored the game, just finished watching, and now I’m sitting here in my bed in tears. Wife is asleep, so victory coitus will have to wait til morning.

That is beyond impressive that you were able to do all that and not watch the game until you got home. I commend you. After the family was done with our emotional crash we had a pair of moose show up to celebrate North Idaho style.

Appreciate the update and honestly I'm really glad that you made it back all right because it was looking messy.

#YouDaMVP
    This was the 3rd Oregon game in a row I shut my phone off and started it late. It’s only weird if it doesn’t work