Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Time to bring back the weekly sacrifice

This forum could use a clean up.

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,543 Founders Club
    I had forgotten about that
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Harv's sacrifice was worth many weeks, fren
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453

At least Harv was honest with his attentions. IrishDawg/Loser are doing the same thing. They aren't here to engage in conversation but to disrupt and ruin this board.

PLSS I don't really care for him as a poster but he tries at least. He makes an attempt to engage so he is just a bad poster instead of a troll.

IrishLoser on the other hand is just trolling much like Harv was. At least Harv was funny unlike this guy.
  • IrishDawg22IrishDawg22 Member Posts: 2,754

At least Harv was honest with his attentions. IrishDawg/Loser are doing the same thing. They aren't here to engage in conversation but to disrupt and ruin this board.

PLSS I don't really care for him as a poster but he tries at least. He makes an attempt to engage so he is just a bad poster instead of a troll.

IrishLoser on the other hand is just trolling much like Harv was. At least Harv was funny unlike this guy.
    Why, because I call you out for your bogus facts, and then you need a tissue?

Quit posting stupid shit and you won't get called out for it.

It just pisses you off because you can't lump me in with the Doogs or Noogs because unlike you I am capable of thinking for myself.

Now go and make up some more cute facts.

It just pisses you off because you can't lump me in with the Doogs or Noogs because unlike you I am capable of thinking for myself.

Every post you make on this account or your Loser account is nothing but making up facts, skewing stats in your favor and making false accusations.

I can debate with Doogs or anyone. The problem is you aren't here to debate, you are here to disrupt this forum.

You've done way worse than Harv has. Only difference is Derek doesn't like Harv.

Every post you make on this account or your Loser account is nothing but making up facts, skewing stats in your favor and making false accusations.

I can debate with Doogs or anyone. The problem is you aren't here to debate, you are here to disrupt this forum.

You've done way worse than Harv has. Only difference is Derek doesn't like Harv.
    Now that I care what you think, but you are TOTALLY clueless if you think we are the same person.

There are some really good posters here who I love to engage in a quality football discussions with. But I will ALWAYS challenge those who just make shit up and hope it sticks. I am pretty sure you know what category you fall into. Well, maybe not.

If you think having a bunch of zombies marching in one direction makes for a good board then I cannot help you.

You're smart by Doog standards.

I would say you are smart, but then I would be REALLY making shit up.

Now go GMBIAFF.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,543 Founders Club
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186

Sark is better than Ty

I would say you are smart, but then I would be REALLY making shit up.

Now go GMBIAFF.
    No, I will not gargle your bag in a fucking fire.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

Maybe you should PM Derek 146 times about it.
    You don't get it. At all.
    This forum was doing so well with your absence too.
    This little war between Damone and Fremont HNMT is amusing.

This war.......I don't get it.

That I'll admit.
    edited August 2013

That I'll admit.
    Maybe Derek could post your 146 PMs to refresh your memory. Now stop being a whiney bitch.

That I'll admit.
    Maybe Derek could post your 146 PMs to refresh your memory. Now stop being a whiney bitch.
    Where I was getting on him bout banning Harv?

Then he told me you want this forum to grow yet you berate every new poster in here.

You started a thread about me yet do I seem upset?

It's an Internet message board don't take yourself so seriously.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493

LMFAO! Mr. takes internet message boards seriously guy.

LMFAO! Mr. takes internet message boards seriously guy.
    Damone would appreciate this guy then. Guy is so sensitive. Even on old HHB podcasts they called him on it.

Sad thing is he's above that yet stoops to it. Easily a top 5 poster.