Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Arizona was the tougher opponent...

bisonduckbisonduck Member Posts: 714
5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
but now they're bitching about the CCG format. It's neurotic.

Comments

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,726
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    bisonduck said:

"They're"?

I'm pointing out a fact.

The SEC didn't want Bana and Georgia playing each other again, and the B1G didn't want Michigan and Ohio State playing each other again, with roughly the same size conferences.

The Big 12 has their system because they were 10 members and there's no point in changing it for one year.

This "dominant" Oregon team needed Washington to lose twice.

Sorry that hurts your snatch.
  • Options
    haie said:

bisonduck said:

"They're"?

I'm pointing out a fact.

The SEC didn't want Bana and Georgia playing each other again, and the B1G didn't want Michigan and Ohio State playing each other again, with roughly the same size conferences.

The Big 12 has their system because they were 10 members and there's no point in changing it for one year.

Ok, stalker boy.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,952
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    more retarded takes
  • Options
    edited December 2023
    Fifita is the better quarterback, so I was told.
  • Options
    ntxduck said:

haie said:

bisonduck said:

"They're"?

I'm pointing out a fact.

The fuck are you babbling about? Uga and Bama are in different divisions
    He’s on IPA #3 and he’s a lightweight.
  • Options
    TheRoarOfTheCrowdTheRoarOfTheCrowd Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,607
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    edited December 2023
    Even I think so, this is the game we have all been waiting for since the toss up game in Seattle ~ these are two good teams, bring it on....
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    haie said:

bisonduck said:

"They're"?

I'm pointing out a fact.

JFC FTJ, at least try to make sense. I’m old enough to remember when Doog fans were crying about shitty south division teams earning a spot in the CCG and wanting the divisions gone.

Fuck off you stupid cunt.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    ntxduck said:

haie said:

bisonduck said:

"They're"?

I'm pointing out a fact.

The fuck are you babbling about? Uga and Bama are in different divisions
    Seems convenient.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

bisonduck said:

"They're"?

I'm pointing out a fact.

JFC FTJ, at least try to make sense. I’m old enough to remember when Doog fans were crying about shitty south division teams earning a spot in the CCG and wanting the divisions gone.

Of course the loser who was so depressed in October that he dipped and then found out months later that "his" team made it back to the championship would be upset...
  • Options
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

bisonduck said:

"They're"?

I'm pointing out a fact.

Of course the loser who was so depressed in October that he dipped and then found out months later that "his" team made it back to the championship would be upset...
    The IPA is making you drift off.
  • Options
    Guess the “conference people” figured Oregon would always be 1 or 2 so dumping the divisions would guarantee the premier team in the PAC-12 would always be there.

Makes sense.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    edited December 2023

46XiJCAB said:

Guess the “conference people” figured Oregon would always be 1 or 2 so dumping the divisions would guarantee the premier team in the PAC-12 would always be there.

Makes sense.

Oregon wasn't there last year

Retard
    They’ve been in the Championship game so many times it’s hard to remember the years they weren’t there
  • Options
    Didn’t take long for RaceBiden to bite. I had money on Haie/FTJ. The pet retard of HH.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,227
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

Didn’t take long for RaceBiden to bite. I had money on Haie/FTJ. The pet retard of HH.

Oh you were trolling

Right
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

Makes sense.

Their motivation was 100% "We can possibly get a rematch between UCLA and USC and squeeze as much money out of the game as possible"

Even if you're a giant quook you'd still have to admit that getting Utah and Captain Concussion back into the game was a massive backfiring and no one ended up giving a fuck about the game and the subsequent Rose scrimmage.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

Makes sense.

Their motivation was 100% "We can possibly get a rematch between UCLA and USC and squeeze as much money out of the game as possible"

Even if you're a giant quook you'd still have to admit that getting Utah and Captain Concussion back into the game was a massive backfiring and no one ended up giving a fuck about the game and the subsequent Rose scrimmage.
    More conspiracy theories from haie.
  • Options
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

Makes sense.

This is just dumb. The divisional rivalries typically weren't producing great matchups. UW vs Oregon is going to bring a lot more revenue than UA vs UW.