Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Arizona was the tougher opponent...

2»

Comments

• 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    bisonduck said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

Guess the “conference people” figured Oregon would always be 1 or 2 so dumping the divisions would guarantee the premier team in the PAC-12 would always be there.

Makes sense.

Their motivation was 100% "We can possibly get a rematch between UCLA and USC and squeeze as much money out of the game as possible"

Even if you're a giant quook you'd still have to admit that getting Utah and Captain Concussion back into the game was a massive backfiring and no one ended up giving a fuck about the game and the subsequent Rose scrimmage.
    This is just dumb. The divisional rivalries typically weren't producing great matchups. UW vs Oregon is going to bring a lot more revenue than UA vs UW.
    bisonduck said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

Guess the “conference people” figured Oregon would always be 1 or 2 so dumping the divisions would guarantee the premier team in the PAC-12 would always be there.

Makes sense.

Their motivation was 100% "We can possibly get a rematch between UCLA and USC and squeeze as much money out of the game as possible"

Even if you're a giant quook you'd still have to admit that getting Utah and Captain Concussion back into the game was a massive backfiring and no one ended up giving a fuck about the game and the subsequent Rose scrimmage.
    This is just dumb. The divisional rivalries typically weren't producing great matchups. UW vs Oregon is going to bring a lot more revenue than UA vs UW.
    Haie/FTJ specializes In dumbfuckery. That’s his wheelhouse.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,520 Founders Club
    Arizona is on fire. Fish (I forgot how to spell it and I'm not looking it up) better be Pack COTY.

• bisonduckbisonduck Member Posts: 714

Arizona is on fire. Fish (I forgot how to spell it and I'm not looking it up) better be Pack COTY.

Fisch is a really good coach.
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    edited December 2023
    bisonduck said:

Fisch is a really good coach.
    The guy has specific measurement requirements for all positions. Except QB obviously. He won't let his coaches recruit players from losing programs. He runs his program like an NFL team. Herm tried but, he's Herm so there's that. Dude is very good and I see him as the next uw coach. He fits the profile.
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,638 Founders Club
    bisonduck said:

Fifita is the better quarterback, so I was told.

Better than frosted tips.
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,638 Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

bisonduck said:

but now they're bitching about the CCG format. It's neurotic.

"They're"?

I'm pointing out a fact.

The SEC didn't want Bana and Georgia playing each other again, and the B1G didn't want Michigan and Ohio State playing each other again, with roughly the same size conferences.

The Big 12 has their system because they were 10 members and there's no point in changing it for one year.

This "dominant" Oregon team needed Washington to lose twice.

Sorry that hurts your snatch.
    JFC FTJ, at least try to make sense. I’m old enough to remember when Doog fans were crying about shitty south division teams earning a spot in the CCG and wanting the divisions gone.

Fuck off you stupid cunt.
    Crazy mother fucking pumps in her shoes says waht?
  • Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,203 Swaye's Wigwam
    bisonduck said:

but now they're bitching about the CCG format. It's neurotic.

I wanted Oregon for that reason.
  • EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,132
    46XiJCAB said:

bisonduck said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

Makes sense.

bisonduck said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

Makes sense.

His wheelhouse that you will be visiting shortly after his death.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,506 Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

bisonduck said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

Makes sense.

bisonduck said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

Makes sense.

Bandwagon loser pops off about recruiting and excuses 2 losses to Fats in a row and then dips.