Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PM to SF Bob

Comments

• Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,987
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Blueduck said:

Im confused, is "PM" a public message or private?

Just so I don't accidentally open a thread Im not supposed to in the future..
    Thanks in advance

PM is private message. It's kind of an old, ongoing stale joke here at Hardcore Husky.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

Derek is the one on the clock here. Will see if his concern was genuine or if he is a fraud too.

That's right Bob, I'm a total fraud.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

@PurpleJ , you are a horrible human being. Not a big stretch for a blood sucking leach lawyer. I'm just telling you right now - I know who and where you are. Just shut the **** up, don't ever respond to my posts again. Ever. I've got shit going on in my life. Bad shit. Bad. So unless you want me to show up in your office and blow your smarmy head off with my 9mm, leave me the **** alone. Got it? Don't even respond. I am on the f-ing edge. I'm not kidding. And go ahead and call the cops. You worthless POS. Don't f with me.

yikes
    I'm confused. That message says I said that. I never wrote any of that. So is "master troller" Purple J writing that bullshit and falsely attributing that to me? Yeah, no fucking "meltdown" there.
    @PurpleJ if Bob didn't write any of that then that needs to be acknowledged.

PurpleJ , you are a horrible human being. Not a big stretch for a blood sucking leach lawyer. I'm just telling you right now - I know who and where you are. Just shut the **** up, don't ever respond to my posts again. Ever. I've got shit going on in my life. Bad shit. Bad. So unless you want me to show up in your office and blow your smarmy head off with my 9mm, leave me the **** alone. Got it? Don't even respond. I am on the f-ing edge. I'm not kidding. And go ahead and call the cops. You worthless POS. Don't f with me.
  • Options
    BlueduckBlueduck Member Posts: 1,086
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited November 2023

Blueduck said:

Im confused, is "PM" a public message or private?

Just so I don't accidentally open a thread Im not supposed to in the future..
    Thanks in advance

PM is private message. It's kind of an old, ongoing stale joke here at Hardcore Husky.
    Thank you for that...but I was being obtuse for comedic effect.

I can see where this thread (and others) are going and made an (unsuccessful) attempt to derail it a bit.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

@PurpleJ , you are a horrible human being. Not a big stretch for a blood sucking leach lawyer. I'm just telling you right now - I know who and where you are. Just shut the **** up, don't ever respond to my posts again. Ever. I've got shit going on in my life. Bad shit. Bad. So unless you want me to show up in your office and blow your smarmy head off with my 9mm, leave me the **** alone. Got it? Don't even respond. I am on the f-ing edge. I'm not kidding. And go ahead and call the cops. You worthless POS. Don't f with me.

yikes
    I'm confused. That message says I said that. I never wrote any of that. So is "master troller" Purple J writing that bullshit and falsely attributing that to me? Yeah, no fucking "meltdown" there.
    Okay it has been confirmed that this was just a joke copypasta that went awry. Bob never wrote the above.

Case closed.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    edited November 2023

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

yikes
    Okay it has been confirmed that this was just a joke copypasta that went awry. Bob never wrote the above.

Case closed.
    Just a "joke"

Called it.

Watch, this kind of shit will be deemed to be perfectly acceptable behavior. Nothing wrong with falsely accusing people of making death threats. Just boys being boys.
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,492
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

yikes

Case closed.
    Just a "joke"

Called it.

Watch, this kind of shit will be deemed to be perfectly acceptable behavior. Nothing wrong with falsely accusing people of making death threats. Just boys being boys.
    You are the biggest e-pussy of all time. Grow a pair.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited November 2023

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

yikes

Case closed.
    Just a "joke"

Called it.

You are the biggest e-pussy of all time. Grow a pair.
    Said the one of the Kunts who had a case of the vapors over a lynching photo where the identity and race of the person being lynched was unknown.

But that's okay, I knew your OUTRAGE over that was totally phony.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,331
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Bob

You won't find character in politics or here

• Options
    Standard Supporter

Bob

Not looking for character just want to know what the standards are here. They seem to be "flexible" depending on who is being attacked and who the attacker is.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,331
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

Bob

Not looking for character just want to know what the standards are here. They seem to be "flexible" depending on who is being attacked and who the attacker is.
    Yes
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Bob

Yes
    And that's fine, your sandbox you make whatever rules up you want. If I then continue to choose to be here that's then on me. I just want the double standard to be stated openly.

A sanctuary for eDuck posters who are willing to subject themselves for libel and smears but if you respond in kind, your posts may be deleted.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Bob

Yes
    And that's fine, your sandbox you make whatever rules up you want. If I then continue to choose to be here that's then on me. I just want the double standard to be stated openly.

A sanctuary for eDuck posters who are willing to subject themselves for libel and smears but if you respond in kind, your posts may be deleted.
    Bob, I sent you a note over the lynching photo that you posted with reference as Jimmy Lake's last day on the job. I told you we cannot have that kind of thing on this site. After I deleted that photo, you argued with me in PMs about it and then doubled down by posting another lynching photo. At that point, 99% of all other website admins would have tossed your ass. But I didn't do that, and I even posted publicly that you were a member in good standing in the Tug, just to show you there were no hard feelings and let's move on.

But no, you proceeded down Damone Blvd, out here arguing about being mistreated. And I log on last evening and see you publicly calling me a performative fraud or whatever. I am not dealing with this any further. My advice to you is to let it go.

The only posts of yours that were deleted were of the lynching photos. Every other post of yours remains on this site. And you want to act like your freedom of speech is being completely crushed and silenced.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    "Derek is the one on the clock here. Will see if his concern was genuine or if he is a fraud too." doesn't = "calling me a performative fraud."

So the image of a lynching of a white cattle rustler is also verboten and not to be tolerated. Impersonating people and having them make death threats against others; old joke that probably shouldn't happen.

But what are you going do?

• Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,506
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Derek is the one on the clock here. Will see if his concern was genuine or if he is a fraud too.

Looking more and more like a fucking fraud Derek. I'm going to assume you're away from the board for a few days but your silence is screaming pretty loudly right now.

And notice how every single Kunt that was consumed with phony OUTRAGE over my lynching photo have no problem with this. Where's the Baseman? Where's that GreenRiverGatorz Kunt? Where the fuck is that shitty moralizing attorney who showed up the other day? But trust them they really didn't like it when you fucks made fun of a 19 year old black kid that drowned, they had a real problem with it, they just never said anything against it because they objected so much.

Sweet Geezus what a bunch of fucking frauds.

Soft post. Soft poster.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    trublue said:

How low will you go, Coronabruin?

Chinned by Grundle . . .

Nice touch!

I’m not @coronabruin boss
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

yikes

Case closed.
    He didn’t say it, but I can’t rule out that he thought it.
  • Options
    BlueduckBlueduck Member Posts: 1,086
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    PurpleJ said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

yikes

Case closed.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,834
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    I've never been a fan of the gurgle stuff and I've said that here. I've never snitched on anyone though. Derek has eyes.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Blueduck said:

PurpleJ said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

yikes

Case closed.
    Blue waffle > blue duck