Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Apple Cup

1235»

Comments

• Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Kaepsknee said:

Kaepsknee said:

Kaepsknee said:

chuck said:

I would rather kill myself than brag that I get to hunt, fish and rodeo as my 3 primary objectives in life. And I hunt and fish plus there is nothing wrong with a rodeo. But if that’s all you got: it’s bullet time yesterday
    Well, I do disagree here. If all I had to do was go fishing for the rest of my life I'd rate it as pretty near perfect.

Anyone can do that if you’re satisfied with living in a van down by the river with Jack Cuog
    You try hard. I have to give you this.

Are your feelings still hurt because I had to be the one to explain to you that your “victory” in court last week means nothing? How are you spending your last 3 days with a football program fucko?
    Playing the role of Pups retarded Son is no way to go through life.

Let it all out little fella. This will all be over for you in 2 days and will start feeling better soon
    Poor guy starts for a winning NFL team. While the other guy continues to shit down his leg.

But a schlub like you wouldn’t know the difference, now would ya?
    Being forced to root for a mediocre NFL team because your college football program folded…. Couldn’t be me.
    Who said I rooted for the Colts?

I’m just saying that He will stack more cheese and Ass than this board combined.
  • Options
    FireTheJanitorFireTheJanitor Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,483
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment First Anniversary
    Founders Club
    Kaepsknee said:

Kaepsknee said:

Kaepsknee said:

Kaepsknee said:

chuck said:

I would rather kill myself than brag that I get to hunt, fish and rodeo as my 3 primary objectives in life. And I hunt and fish plus there is nothing wrong with a rodeo. But if that’s all you got: it’s bullet time yesterday
    Well, I do disagree here. If all I had to do was go fishing for the rest of my life I'd rate it as pretty near perfect.

Anyone can do that if you’re satisfied with living in a van down by the river with Jack Cuog
    You try hard. I have to give you this.

Are your feelings still hurt because I had to be the one to explain to you that your “victory” in court last week means nothing? How are you spending your last 3 days with a football program fucko?
    Playing the role of Pups retarded Son is no way to go through life.

Let it all out little fella. This will all be over for you in 2 days and will start feeling better soon
    Poor guy starts for a winning NFL team. While the other guy continues to shit down his leg.

But a schlub like you wouldn’t know the difference, now would ya?
    Being forced to root for a mediocre NFL team because your college football program folded…. Couldn’t be me.
    Who said I rooted for the Colts?

I’m just saying that He will stack more cheese and Ass than this board combined.
    This is pretty easily one of the most pathetic, dry dick things I’ve ever read in my life. Go Coltshew!