Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Apple Cup

Comments

• Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,260
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

Fishpo31 said:

I don't get it...maybe because I'm a Jack Doog. There is a lot of talk about Cuog obsessing over UW (deserved, and true), but there appears to be some obsession over "little brother"...They are a historical, traditional rival that we have the upper hand on to date, and always will. They know they are little bro, and anyone who is a little bro loves nothing more than getting under big bro's skin.

The AC has always been an event, rife with passion, shit talking between co-workers, friends, families...It is intense, and it is fun. That's not happening with Purdue, or Northwestern, or Wisky, or anyone else in the B1G...I don't know about y'all, but I have a hell of a lot more interest going forward with the AC, as opposed to non-conference games with San Jose State, Tulsa, Nevada (Chris Tormey alert!), Georgia State...et.al.

I was talking to someone today about Thanksgiving football, and it really pisses me off that Texas and aTm no longer play on Thanksgiving, because aTm bitched out when they went to the SEC. They are rivals, rivals who haven't played each other for years...

Wherever the Cuog end up, I hope they kick ass, and I hope the Dawgs kick their ass, every year, Montlake, Lumen, Pullman, or fucking Ellensburg...same as it ever was

Definitely the part about playing cuog being more interesting than all the other fbs bullshit we schedule OOC on a regular basis.

The attendance numbers alone are probably going to be higher than plenty of the conference games with shitty Big dreck. Higher ratings too. House money.

Some of the people protesting an obvious easy win for us? Are acting like jilted lovers bc of cuog shit talk. Act like Big brother already. Acting bitter about the break up is for the ugly girl left crying at home.
    Guilty as charged. Cuog tears have annoyed me to the point where I wanted UW to tell them to fuck off, die, and be a cheap funeral.
    That's the hilarious part, these people would be happy if the AC died on their bitter Betty tears. "I never want to talk to you again Chad!"

Nah, you're going to keep replying to our 2am "You up?" Texts bc you have no other options Betty. You're going to be driving over to our place and leaving quietly when we are done too.

We? don't even need to pretend this is anything but a convenient arrangement for us from now on. Cry all you want on your way home about how this is the last time you'll let yourself be used, we'll be laughing with our friends in the morning about slumming it once again.
    I feel attacked by this post.

Being the obvious “Chad” in this situation.
    What you do with poasters' wives is your business.

• Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,629
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

I would rather kill myself than brag that I get to hunt, fish and rodeo as my 3 primary objectives in life. And I hunt and fish plus there is nothing wrong with a rodeo. But if that’s all you got: it’s bullet time yesterday
    Well, I do disagree here. If all I had to do was go fishing for the rest of my life I'd rate it as pretty near perfect.

Anyone can do that if you’re satisfied with living in a van down by the river with Jack Cuog
    Don't fucking tempt me man! You don't think I'll do it but I will.
  • Options
    Purple_PillsPurple_Pills Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,819
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

I would rather kill myself than brag that I get to hunt, fish and rodeo as my 3 primary objectives in life. And I hunt and fish plus there is nothing wrong with a rodeo. But if that’s all you got: it’s bullet time yesterday

I only score one of six from that list. I fish.

Would have a higher score if he said Husky fans like to go to strip clubs to see his and other Cuog daughters at work.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,861
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    chuck said:

I'd grant a home and home to SW Mizzouri St before I'd give the Cuog one. Why do them a favor right now if you're UW?

I don't think Coug would accept travelling to Seattle ten years in a row.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,861
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

That's laughable, since probably 65% of their alumni are Westsiders.
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,629
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

I'd grant a home and home to SW Mizzouri St before I'd give the Cuog one. Why do them a favor right now if you're UW?

I don't think Coug would accept travelling to Seattle ten years in a row.
    Precisely. Fuck them then
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited November 2023

TheHB said:

Will be fun to see Cameron Ward become the only QB to lose to Washington as cuog and beat cuog as a Husky.

Ward is cool and all, but I want Smith-Wade and Jaden Hicks.
    Smiff Wade is skipping his last Season.

Hicks bleeds Crimson.

But we all do. Hicks will be on the market for sure though.

They just need to make it pure pro, where you have to make a trade for players. That would make the silly season very interesting.
  • Options

TheHB said:

Will be fun to see Cameron Ward become the only QB to lose to Washington as cuog and beat cuog as a Husky.

Didn’t Carl Bonnell pull that off?

Or was he a loser at both places?
    I don’t remember a Bonnell led squad taking out the Cougs.
  • Options

chuck said:

Well, I do disagree here. If all I had to do was go fishing for the rest of my life I'd rate it as pretty near perfect.

Anyone can do that if you’re satisfied with living in a van down by the river with Jack Cuog
    You try hard. I have to give you this.

• Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,963
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Kaepsknee said:

TheHB said:

Didn’t Carl Bonnell pull that off?

Or was he a loser at both places?
    I don’t remember a Bonnell led squad taking out the Cougs.
    Ty and Bonnel beat them in 2006.
  • Options
    FireTheJanitorFireTheJanitor Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,483
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment First Anniversary
    Founders Club
    Kaepsknee said:

chuck said:

Are your feelings still hurt because I had to be the one to explain to you that your “victory” in court last week means nothing? How are you spending your last 3 days with a football program fucko?
  • Options

Kaepsknee said:

chuck said:

Are your feelings still hurt because I had to be the one to explain to you that your “victory” in court last week means nothing? How are you spending your last 3 days with a football program fucko?
    Playing the role of Pups retarded Son is no way to go through life.
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,551
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Oregon has been our rival longer than Wazzou

but not as long as these rivalries - who has won the most on the Platypus Trophy is what I want to know - and why do they not show that trophy on TV? Maybe tomorrow...

• Options
    Founders Club
    edited November 2023
    Kaepsknee said:

Kaepsknee said:

chuck said:

Let it all out little fella. This will all be over for you in 2 days and will start feeling better soon
  • Options
    edited November 2023

Kaepsknee said:

Kaepsknee said:

chuck said:

Let it all out little fella. This will all be over for you in 2 days and will start feeling better soon
    Poor guy starts for a winning NFL team. While the other guy continues to shit down his leg.

But a schlub like you wouldn’t know the difference, now would ya?
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Kaepsknee said:

Kaepsknee said:

Kaepsknee said:

chuck said:

Poor guy starts for a winning NFL team. While the other guy continues to shit down his leg.

But a schlub like you wouldn’t know the difference, now would ya?
    Being forced to root for a mediocre NFL team because your college football program folded…. Couldn’t be me.