Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I almost feel bad for these guys...

Comments

• Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,836
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

Every time you stick your tongue up haie’s ass you “own” me Bill.

Bill, since you “own” me how about you defend his uniform conspiracy theory. haie claims everybody knows what it is, detail it for us Bill.

Cue the Kunt act

I couldn't care less, neither does anyone else (including Ducks), and I don't even fully understand it. It seems to have really bothered you to the point of obsessive behavior (even for you), so good job Haie. Job well done.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    edited November 2023

SFGbob said:

Bill, since you “own” me how about you defend his uniform conspiracy theory. haie claims everybody knows what it is, detail it for us Bill.

Cue the Kunt act

I couldn't care less, neither does anyone else (including Ducks), and I don't even fully understand it. It seems to have really bothered you to the point of obsessive behavior (even for you), so good job Haie. Job well done.
    Got it. You just tongue haie's ass because you care so little. I thought you "owned" me ass tonguer?

So really what you're saying is that it doesn't matter how head up the ass and fucked up haie's conspiracy might be, you're going to tongue his ass no matter what. Yeah Kunt, you "own" me.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Cue the Kunt act

Got it. You just tongue haie's ass because you care so little. I thought you "owned" me ass tonguer?
    We're all laughing at you Blob. Haie, Baseman, FTJ, DNC, Race and everyone else owns you, and you still don't get it. We all see you're a closet homo. I'm getting PMs from people shaking their head at you. It's sad, really.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Keep hitting the refresh button every 30 seconds faggot
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Easiest prediction I ever made.

Ass tonguer incoming in 5, 4, 3, 2….

• Options
    Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

Easiest prediction I ever made.

Ass tonguer incoming in 5, 4, 3, 2….

Prediction of what? Are you talking to yourself again?
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    SFGbob said:

Baseman said:

SFGbob said:

Hey Baseman, would you like to defend haie’s uniform conspiracy theory he claims everyone knows?

That's MR. @Baseman to you
    So you're going to dodge like a kunt the question you were asked? Why such a bitch? haie claims that "everyone" knows his conspiracy theory is true, all the ass tonguer's claim haie is doing the lord's work over here on this board, so why are you unwilling to defend his theory?
    You extended an offer. I wasn't interested. You reacted like a spoiled toddler, as always
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Baseman said:

SFGbob said:

Baseman said:

SFGbob said:

Hey Baseman, would you like to defend haie’s uniform conspiracy theory he claims everyone knows?

So you're going to dodge like a kunt the question you were asked? Why such a bitch? haie claims that "everyone" knows his conspiracy theory is true, all the ass tonguer's claim haie is doing the lord's work over here on this board, so why are you unwilling to defend his theory?
    You extended an offer. I wasn't interested. You reacted like a spoiled toddler, as always
    Crazy isn't it? A message board where people ask questions. Surely a sign of a "meltdown."
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Cue the Kunt act

And yet haie claims that everyone knows it. Weird.

• Options
    SFGbob said:

Baseman said:

SFGbob said:

Baseman said:

SFGbob said:

Crazy isn't it? A message board where people ask questions. Surely a sign of a "meltdown."
    Sure, Strawman (am I doing this right?) I never mentioned meltdown, but go on. If I was you, I'd call you a liar for your response and wait for it...Kunt (tee-hee) But I don't lower myself to such name calling. Anyways
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Baseman said:

SFGbob said:

Baseman said:

SFGbob said:

Baseman said:

SFGbob said:

Sure, Strawman (am I doing this right?) I never mentioned meltdown, but go on. If I was you, I'd call you a liar for your response and wait for it...Kunt (tee-hee) But I don't lower myself to such name calling. Anyways
    Since "meltdown" and post counts are the go to topic for the ass tonguers I included you in with them. If it doesn't apply, my apologies. Since you're being so loquacious lately would you care to discuss the uniform conspiracy theory haie claims all you guys know all about? Or are these responses pretty much all you're good for?
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

Baseman said:

SFGbob said:

Baseman said:

SFGbob said:

Baseman said:

SFGbob said:

Since "meltdown" and post counts are the go to topic for the ass tonguers I included you in with them. If it doesn't apply, my apologies. Since you're being so loquacious lately would you care to discuss the uniform conspiracy theory haie claims all you guys know all about? Or are these responses pretty much all you're good for?
    I haven't followed the "uniform conspiracy" and don't have an opinion. I upvoted you for acknowledging your lie.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Baseman said:

SFGbob said:

Baseman said:

SFGbob said:

Baseman said:

SFGbob said:

Baseman said:

SFGbob said:

I haven't followed the "uniform conspiracy" and don't have an opinion. I upvoted you for acknowledging your lie.
    haie claims that everyone knows all about the uniform conspiracy theory. And since I hear that he doing the lord's work here on this board don't you want to help with the lord's work?
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

Baseman said:

SFGbob said:

Baseman said:

SFGbob said:

Baseman said:

SFGbob said:

Baseman said:

SFGbob said:

haie claims that everyone knows all about the uniform conspiracy theory. And since I hear that he doing the lord's work here on this board don't you want to help with the lord's work?
    Not really. The Lord has pointed me in different directions
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Baseman said:

SFGbob said:

Baseman said:

SFGbob said:

Baseman said:

SFGbob said:

Baseman said:

SFGbob said:

Baseman said:

SFGbob said:

And yet here you are running interference for haie.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

Baseman said:

SFGbob said:

Baseman said:

SFGbob said:

Baseman said:

SFGbob said:

Baseman said:

SFGbob said:

Baseman said:

SFGbob said:

And yet here you are running interference for haie.
    He's his own man. I didn't realize the thread was locked to other posters
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,486
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

Baseman said:

SFGbob said:

Baseman said:

SFGbob said:

Baseman said:

SFGbob said:

Baseman said:

SFGbob said:

Imagine being this obsessed about Washington during Flyover State Pride week.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    haie said:

SFGbob said:

Baseman said:

SFGbob said:

Baseman said:

SFGbob said:

Baseman said:

SFGbob said:

Baseman said:

SFGbob said:

Imagine being this obsessed about Washington during Flyover State Pride week.

haie, nobody seems to know about your conspiracy theory. Even the ass tonguers are pleading ignorance. I thought you said "everyone" knew about it?
  • Options
    bisonduckbisonduck Member Posts: 714
    5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    SFGbob said:

Being a UW coach Don's is keeping the black guys as far away from him as possible in that photo.
    This is kinda funny.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    bisonduck said:

SFGbob said:

Being a UW coach Don's is keeping the black guys as far away from him as possible in that photo.
    This is kinda funny.
    UW has a long history of hating on the black man. Even when they gave a black man a head coaching job they set him up for failure by giving him a really shitty team thus ensuring that he'd be fired. They've fired every black coach they ever had.