Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

2nd half shutout

Comments

• FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    Grubb is POS. fuck him. How does not put up point with that offense.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    PurpleJ said:

LOL

Good job by Beavs on that
  • NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    Offense pitched a shut out second half. GG Grubbs
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,902 Founders Club

PurpleJ said:

LOL

What impressed me was after the 10:00 Beaver drive and then another UW 3-n-out, our defense went back out there and still gave full effort got some pressure against a good offensive line.

The shitty tackling is killing me, but that's another story.
    When u have the WILL there's a WAY! Make SENSe??! DAWG SENSE!!!!1
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,638 Founders Club
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

LOL

What impressed me was after the 10:00 Beaver drive and then another UW 3-n-out, our defense went back out there and still gave full effort got some pressure against a good offensive line.

The shitty tackling is killing me, but that's another story.
    When u have the WILL there's a WAY! Make SENSe??! DAWG SENSE!!!!1
    Lesbian sense
  • Fishpo31Fishpo31 Member Posts: 2,378
    Back in "the Salad Days", I watched DJ roll out killer defenses paired with overly conservative offenses which achieved 11-0 exactly 1.0 tims...He has a statue in front of "The Yard" (ILTCITY, IWILTD). I can't even recall how many games that "we" played great, and "almost won"...Not to besmirch DJ, but it is a brand new world. They bend, but haven't broken...winners WIN...
  • EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,132
    haie said:

Grubb just simply doesn't give a fuck about 3 and outs with almost no clock used up when you have a small lead. And that is why I hate him.

He is the most situationally ignorant SOB that has ever existed in the entire universe.
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,750 Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

Grubb just simply doesn't give a fuck about 3 and outs with almost no clock used up when you have a small lead. And that is why I hate him.

That deep passes when nobody was catching it with their hands for hours straight kills me. Run then ball. Short passes. Play action to hit ppl in stride for big gains.

The come backs and contest go routes while penix is throwing major heaters was dumb AF.
    This.

We’re all retarded arm chair oc's here but for fucks sake… even @GrandpaSankey could see what the recipe needed to be.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,898 Founders Club
    PurpleJ said:

I turned to my cat at halftime and said "just watch...the vaunted offense won't score a single point in the 2nd half but our clutch AF shitty tackling defense will fire up the Harley Davidsons once again and roll over @BennyBeaver ASS." Never a doubt.

Did the cat agree with you?