Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

2nd half shutout

2»

Comments

• DucksFCDucksFC Member Posts: 1,236
    edited November 2023

haie said:

Grubb just simply doesn't give a fuck about 3 and outs with almost no clock used up when you have a small lead. And that is why I hate him.

That deep passes when nobody was catching it with their hands for hours straight kills me. Run then ball. Short passes. Play action to hit ppl in stride for big gains.

The come backs and contest go routes while penix is throwing major heaters was dumb AF.
    At least Babushka was even dumber.

He kept throwing deep to the edges late in the game which boggled my fucking mind. DJU can't complete anything past 10 yards or so, so it was absurd that Beavlet kept testing Muhammad with their mid receivers.
  • NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    Watching this bullshit on TV I thought well it sucks can’t move the ball. Then I see Oregon State moving the ball with crappy receivers and a qb not as talented as Penix. My assumption, Grubb did not do the team justice with his long routes and not adjusting to the elements. This is odd considering where he coached prior to coaching at Fresno State
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,517 Founders Club
    PurpleJ said:

I turned to my cat at halftime and said "just watch...the vaunted offense won't score a single point in the 2nd half but our clutch AF shitty tackling defense will fire up the Harley Davidsons once again and roll over @BennyBeaver ASS." Never a doubt.

• backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839
    DucksFC said:

haie said:

Grubb just simply doesn't give a fuck about 3 and outs with almost no clock used up when you have a small lead. And that is why I hate him.

That deep passes when nobody was catching it with their hands for hours straight kills me. Run then ball. Short passes. Play action to hit ppl in stride for big gains.

The come backs and contest go routes while penix is throwing major heaters was dumb AF.
    At least Babushka was even dumber.

He kept throwing deep to the edges late in the game which boggled my fucking mind. DJU can't complete anything past 10 yards or so, so it was absurd that Beavlet kept testing Muhammad with their mid receivers.
    Those Beav WRs gave me Fuller, Pounds, and Opera singer flashbacks.