Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

McMillan has to come back next year

1235»

Comments

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

I'm hoping Morris starts just for the doog meltdown it would bring

Even funnier if he does well and leads UW to a 10+ win season, beats Michigan, etc.

FIRST and maybe RIGHT

This is insane dooging. Calm down pgos.
    When btp is telling you you're dooging, maybe it's time to pause for some self reflection.
    Just remember, if Morris ends up starting in 2024...first and right
    Fudgie will take it from a silver back if it happens. AINT happening.
    I will throw myself off the aurora bridge actually.
    Screenshot saved
    You're very wrong on this.
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,244
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

RoadTrip said:

RoadTrip said:

TheHB said:

I know my comment annoys the Morris apologists, but he is in no way a championship-level QB. Not even in the B1G.

DeBoer got Haener drafted

The same guy who came into a game and threw a pick 6 to lose to a garbage Cal team

Morris under DeBoer would play well. Trying to say he wouldn't is doogFS.

If DeBoer thinks Morris can get the job done, he will start. If he doesn't, someone else will start.

Morris has looked good in backup duty. He would have an almost perfect QBR if our 5th string WR didn't have a TD bounce off his hands and turn into an interception.

I'm not a huge Morris fan. I'm a DeBoer fan. DeBoer has earned the benefit of the doubt when it comes to offensive personnel decisions.
    Pimping Morris is peak doog

Stop being such a loser if you actually believe in DeBoer

Morris is small time bullshit
    No he hasn't. He's looked terrible as he always has. This is as good as your hot Russia takes.
    Sorry Race that was meant for PGOS and his Ukraine contigent.
    Christ.

Let's limit the Tug seepage to approved material like sending the Defensive Coach Staff on an all expenses paid vacation to Gaza, chief.
    Tissue?
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,244
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Even funnier if he does well and leads UW to a 10+ win season, beats Michigan, etc.

FIRST and maybe RIGHT

When btp is telling you you're dooging, maybe it's time to pause for some self reflection.
    If DMO starts next year, then we? are fucked.

Butt, the rest of us here will be sure to congratulate you.
    For the 5 wins.
  • Options
    RTDRTD Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 786
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    Founders Club

FIRST and maybe RIGHT

If DMO starts next year, then we? are fucked.

Butt, the rest of us here will be sure to congratulate you.
    I'll trust DeBoner over you retards

With respect
    So if we get outbid in the portal and morris ends upStarting does that mean Deboer got his man all along?

If we offer Taylor Hindy a scholarship during the last call with closing time blaring in the background, do we celebrate? So much to digest here.

It's not like everyone starting on the roster is who Deboer wants. There are plenty of places to upgrade. Most importantly starting with QB.
    I know a bouncer and three drunks on bourbon street who are dialed in. They all say Michael P from Tulane is a lock. Starting the whole Qb’s names Jake over. Gonna be a classic run on Michael P’s

I believe that called the circle of the Dawgs life.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

FireCohen said:

FIRST and maybe RIGHT

Dont shoot the messenger
    Let’s crucify you
    Shut up Balls

retard
    Who said HH is not for sermon seeker hahaha
  • Options
    CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,056
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HFNY said:

TheHB said:

RoadTrip said:

What's the injury? I guess it's true sometimes a sprained ankle is worse than a break?

I’ve been asking this for weeks. TV guys kept saying ankle. Seattle guys say knee.

Maybe abundance.
    I feel like UW doctors are telling JMac that nothing is wrong and UW coaches are urging him to go and play. The second opinion from Seahawks doctors is to get a second set football of doctors telling him to go play. He’s got his whole future wrapped up in his knee and he’s waaaay cautious and hesitant. Hopefully the second opinion convinces him to let it rip. Just a guess.
    That's what I gathered between the lines too. Maybe he has never had an injury that kept him out of games before so it's more of a mind fuck for him than anything. 2nd opinion from the Pros would do a lot of good for him (and his family) instead of scanning the crap out of it at UW.

A knee brace or a knee sleeve during practice could go a long way to putting his mind at ease.
    I've never seen a WR using a knee brace and a sleeve is going to to exactly nothing
  • Options
    NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

PGOS and Morris will portal to Oregon State and another doog legend, Jonathan Smith

Boovs would be insane to take Morris when their freshman is playing better than Ukulele
  • Options
    HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,524
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Canadawg said:

HFNY said:

TheHB said:

RoadTrip said:

What's the injury? I guess it's true sometimes a sprained ankle is worse than a break?

I’ve been asking this for weeks. TV guys kept saying ankle. Seattle guys say knee.

Maybe abundance.
    I feel like UW doctors are telling JMac that nothing is wrong and UW coaches are urging him to go and play. The second opinion from Seahawks doctors is to get a second set football of doctors telling him to go play. He’s got his whole future wrapped up in his knee and he’s waaaay cautious and hesitant. Hopefully the second opinion convinces him to let it rip. Just a guess.
    That's what I gathered between the lines too. Maybe he has never had an injury that kept him out of games before so it's more of a mind fuck for him than anything. 2nd opinion from the Pros would do a lot of good for him (and his family) instead of scanning the crap out of it at UW.

A knee brace or a knee sleeve during practice could go a long way to putting his mind at ease.
    I've never seen a WR using a knee brace and a sleeve is going to to exactly nothing
    Yes, it sounds like he is mind-fucking himself...a knee brace would at least get him out there and moving while a sleeve is more of a placebo effect.
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,629
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HFNY said:

Canadawg said:

HFNY said:

TheHB said:

RoadTrip said:

Maybe abundance.

Yes, it sounds like he is mind-fucking himself...a knee brace would at least get him out there and moving while a sleeve is more of a placebo effect.
    It's hard to transition from wearing a brace to not wearing one. Your knee never feels more vulnerable and weak.
  • Options
    HairyBallsDawgHairyBallsDawg Member Posts: 1,010
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    TheHB said:

I know my comment annoys the Morris apologists, but he is in no way a championship-level QB. Not even in the B1G.

I've been an off and on apologist for Morris, believing Grubb when Grubb says he is good, but if Penix did have the flu or crud against ASU, and DeBoer & Grubb didn't put in Morris -- then I think they don't have the confidence in Morris that Grubb has been hinting at.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    TheHB said:

TheHB said:

I've been an off and on apologist for Morris, believing Grubb when Grubb says he is good, but if Penix did have the flu or crud against ASU, and DeBoer & Grubb didn't put in Morris -- then I think they don't have the confidence in Morris that Grubb has been hinting at.
    Yes, if you’re not going to play Morris when the starter has snot flowing like lava down his face mask, a 105-degree temperature causing acid-like hallucinations, a cough that a 40-year, 3-pack a day smoker would be proud of and lungs that feel like they’re being squeezed by Simone Biles’ thighs, when are you gonna play him?
    Look away PGOS
  • Options
    WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,549
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    In what order would you prefer? Morris, DJU, Cam Ward?
  • Options
    TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,346
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

In what order would you prefer? Morris, DJU, Cam Ward?

Morris is serving the team most effectively when he is wearing a headset and holding a clipboard.
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,479
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Holy fuck PGOS is struggling in this thread. SAD!
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,861
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

TheHB said:

TheHB said:

DeBoer got Haener drafted

The same guy who came into a game and threw a pick 6 to lose to a garbage Cal team

Morris under DeBoer would play well. Trying to say he wouldn't is doogFS.

If DeBoer thinks Morris can get the job done, he will start. If he doesn't, someone else will start.

Morris has looked good in backup duty. He would have an almost perfect QBR if our 5th string WR didn't have a TD bounce off his hands and turn into an interception.

I'm not a huge Morris fan. I'm a DeBoer fan. DeBoer has earned the benefit of the doubt when it comes to offensive personnel decisions.
    I think you are confused on what doog means, chief.
    Am I?

LIPO. Morris either starts, or he doesnt.

If he starts that means DeBoer thinks he can throw for 3500 yards in a season.

Morris had the worst OC in school history and now has the best offensive minded coach in school history. Doogs can't seem to grasp that
    Morris is not going to become John Elway. Ever.

• Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

PGOS Stock tips>PGOS DMO takes
  • Options
    TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,346
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Baseman said:

PGOS Stock tips>PGOS DMO takes