Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

911 I would like to report a crime in Palo Alto

2»

Comments

• NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729

jecornel said:

The last PI call on Muhammad was absolute trash.

You mean the one where he held his left arm against his side like a soccer player defending in the penalty box and reached up with his right and cleanly swatted the ball away? The one where any sane person would argue that the defender has just as much of a right to the ball and occupying space as the receiver and therefore the contact (physically blocking the receiver's path to the comeback) was legal?

That one?

Edit: Also, it's "twash."
    Wasn’t that a female line judge? Don’t twist
  • thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 6,040
    We gonna complain about this and not the missed PI at the end of the ASU game?

K
  • bisonduckbisonduck Member Posts: 714
    This play should’ve been a non-factor against Stanford late in the game.
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,772 Founders Club
    edited October 2023
    delete

Fuck Vanilla and the inconsistency with posting gifs.
  • dtddtd Member Posts: 4,539 Standard Supporter
    This thread, seriously? I think there's a moratoriuim on UW complaining about PI for a few years.
  • LaZorisLaZoris Member Posts: 1,691 Standard Supporter
    ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

I didn’t watch the coog game but apparently they were twash in that one too.

In the usc cal game, they sent the players in for halftime, then during half determined there was actually :01 left on the clock. So they started the 2h with a usc fg attempt (missed).
    No. Fucking. Way.
    Yeah. Peak Pac12 officiating. They should have fully embraced the incompetence and sent the kicker out for the attempt by himself at halftime, like when a shooter is fouled with 0:00 on the clock and he shoots fts by himself in between quarters
    I do like how Cal swiftly got their entire team off the sideline and in the locker room while they were discussing the play. Was a nice poker move knowing it would have been a complete shit show for the refs to try and bring them back out of the locker room for 1 play.
  • LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,792
    dtd said:

This thread, seriously? I think there's a moratoriuim on UW complaining about PI for a few years.

This might make sense if Oregon can’t talk about refs at all, especially holds on every down.
  • thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 6,040
    LawDawg1 said:

dtd said:

This might make sense if Oregon can’t talk about refs at all, especially holds on every down.
    Oregon is a bunch of cheaters

What I’m hearing….
  • bisonduckbisonduck Member Posts: 714
    LawDawg1 said:

dtd said:

Be the change you want to see in the world.
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,463 Swaye's Wigwam
    "Lay-oooofffsss" *clap clap clap "Lay-ooooffssss" *clap clap clap
  • ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,601
    edited October 2023

"Lay-oooofffsss" *clap clap clap "Lay-ooooffssss" *clap clap clap

They will disband and resurface in big ten and big 12 crews like the Al qaeda members they are