Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Battle of failed blue chip QB’s from Washington

NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
edited October 2023 in Hardcore Husky Board

Comments

• WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,279 Swaye's Wigwam
    Nothing like a matchup of a combined record of 2-11.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,444 Founders Club
  • NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    The 6-foot-2, 200-pound Huard, a left-hander from Bellevue, Washington, enjoyed his best outing with the Mustangs (3-5 overall, 1-4 Big Sky) by completing 31 of 39 passes for 333 yards and a pair of scores, while tossing a pair of interceptions.

Sirmon, a 6-foot-5, 235-pound sixth-year senior from Bothell, turned in a 10-for-20, 159-yard and 2-touchdown passing effort, with an interception, for the winless Bears (0-7, 0-4).
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,418 Swaye's Wigwam
    Jesus, what was with Petermen and shitty qb's?
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,444 Founders Club

No one knew Huard wouldnt be the guy

Doogs thought him and Savvy Smalls were Jesus and Moses

"leveling up" to the Big Sky

Roadie and I didn't "know" Huard was going to flop, but we expressed concerns

Roadie, Baseman and I expressed serious concerns over Smalls
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,502 Swaye's Wigwam

I didn't have you in the "doog" camp on this topic

I didn't have you in the "doog" camp on this topic
    I responded to you saying "no one"
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Listen we? Are idiots and our evaluations are amateur from 1,000ft up.

The Corches are supposed to be the experts and get paid millions to do this shit.

Petermen has demonstrated amazing consistency in picking shit qb's.
    I thought he was just a terrible QB developer but there's certainly a case that he can't pick them or develop them. Haener seems to be the lone survivor thanks to KDB.
  • BroadcastingDawgBroadcastingDawg Member Posts: 1,354
    Is Sam Huard "failed" because he couldn't beat out who might be the best QB in the country?

Not sure why he transferred to Cal Poly unless it's to build a tape so he can transfer again.

He's put a lot of muscle on and he's still a plus thrower.

Better QB than Morris, especially for this offense.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,936 Founders Club

The 6-foot-2, 200-pound Huard, a left-hander from Bellevue, Washington, enjoyed his best outing with the Mustangs (3-5 overall, 1-4 Big Sky) by completing 31 of 39 passes for 333 yards and a pair of scores, while tossing a pair of interceptions.

Sirmon, a 6-foot-5, 235-pound sixth-year senior from Bothell, turned in a 10-for-20, 159-yard and 2-touchdown passing effort, with an interception, for the winless Bears (0-7, 0-4).

Good, get his stench away from #myLancers
  • NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729

Is Sam Huard "failed" because he couldn't beat out who might be the best QB in the country?

Not sure why he transferred to Cal Poly unless it's to build a tape so he can transfer again.

And yet Huard never once beat out a DMo
  • PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,468
    The bear and CP team logos tell me we might have a pedobear joke somewhere in the mix.
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,941 Swaye's Wigwam

He is actually not better than Morris and morris is not good. Huard has sucked at cal poly also.
    Million dollar (or something like that) arm and five cent head apparently.

That's over harsh. Playing QB is hard. Not everyone who can throw a pretty spiral can do it, or there'd be an overabundance of good QBs.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,536 Swaye's Wigwam
    Huard and Arch are busts but I'm told that neckbeards who show up to the passing camps know what they're talking about and that you have to start throwing money at these guys.
  • WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,279 Swaye's Wigwam
    haie said:

Huard and Arch are busts but I'm told that neckbeards who show up to the passing camps know what they're talking about and that you have to start throwing money at these guys.

Other than Peyton and Eli, what's the success rate of sons of famous QBs? Has to be pretty low, right?
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,536 Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

Other than Peyton and Eli, what's the success rate of sons of famous QBs? Has to be pretty low, right?
    Rashada doesn't look like someone you'd need to get into a bidding war for, the UCLA guy just got replaced by Garbers, etc.