Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I had to delete posts and send notes to five posters tonight

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,235
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Founders Club
They were either saying refs needed to be killed, players needed to be attacked, and coaches need to be pushed down flights of stairs.

I'm 99.9999999% sure you're all kidding, but still we cannot have that kind of thing on this site for obvious reasons. We have 99.9% free speech, but this is not okay.

The only distasteful gray area post that I reluctantly let stand was PurpleJ saying the entire team needed to put on the first flight to Gaza.

Comments

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,570
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Sounds like it was a neat game.
  • Options
    biak1biak1 Member Posts: 3,993
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    It didn’t look like PI live from what I could see but the replay made it pretty obvious that it was.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

They were either saying refs needed to be killed, players needed to be attacked, and coaches need to be pushed down flights of stairs.

Give the refs a break. They are hard working fellas that are doing a really good job. Sometimes you see something (x2), throw the flag, then get together with your buddies and realize it was all just a dream. It is hard.

Now do the double team interference no call on Polk.

Refs were bad, no argument there.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,996
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I actually think this can all be blamed on KDB. Had he prepared his team none of these deplorable comments would’ve been made. Please be so kind to write him as well.
  • Options
    RTDRTD Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 787
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    Founders Club
    edited October 2023

Give the refs a break. They are hard working fellas that are doing a really good job. Sometimes you see something (x2), throw the flag, then get together with your buddies and realize it was all just a dream. It is hard.

They owed the Dawgs this one, the missed flag on ASU the previous play was just as bad.

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,570
    Swaye's Wigwam

Give me all those fucking quook tears.
  • Options
    CatGutCatGut Member Posts: 83
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Mad_Son said:

I almost started posting gay frogs style conspiracies about Phil Knight paying the wefs in the first half they were so in the tank for ASU. They were then so equally in the tank for UW in the second half that I could only conclude that they were just really, really, really shitty.

I think the ones in UW's favor in the second half were intentional make up calls. Only way you pick up that flag. Honestly made me feel way better about the game before knowing the outcome. Not a substitute for getting it right first try but I felt less shorted.
    No, I think the P12 refs are just that incompetent.
    In the vein if strange reffing, any idea why Polk’s fumble didn’t get reviewed? Unless I missed an angle clearly showing his knee wasn’t down, I found that odd.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,235
    Founders Club
    CatGut said:

Mad_Son said:

I almost started posting gay frogs style conspiracies about Phil Knight paying the wefs in the first half they were so in the tank for ASU. They were then so equally in the tank for UW in the second half that I could only conclude that they were just really, really, really shitty.

I think the ones in UW's favor in the second half were intentional make up calls. Only way you pick up that flag. Honestly made me feel way better about the game before knowing the outcome. Not a substitute for getting it right first try but I felt less shorted.
    In the vein if strange reffing, any idea why Polk’s fumble didn’t get reviewed? Unless I missed an angle clearly showing his knee wasn’t down, I found that odd.
    So did I!
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,323
    Swaye's Wigwam
    CatGut said:

Mad_Son said:

I was so pissed off a the Huskies by that point that I didn't even care and wanted the fumble to stand.
  • Options
    TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,372
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The limited camera angles weren’t going to be conclusive and since it was ruled a fumble it wasn’t gonna be changed.