Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I had to delete posts and send notes to five posters tonight

2»

Comments

• Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,431
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Mad_Son said:

I almost started posting gay frogs style conspiracies about Phil Knight paying the wefs in the first half they were so in the tank for ASU. They were then so equally in the tank for UW in the second half that I could only conclude that they were just really, really, really shitty.

I think the ones in UW's favor in the second half were intentional make up calls. Only way you pick up that flag. Honestly made me feel way better about the game before knowing the outcome. Not a substitute for getting it right first try but I felt less shorted.
    No, I think the P12 refs are just that incompetent.
    Hi-lite of my season is going to end up being chanting "lay-offs" at them. Fuck this dead conference and it's incompetence.
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,496
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

They were either saying refs needed to be killed, players needed to be attacked, and coaches need to be pushed down flights of stairs.

Give the refs a break. They are hard working fellas that are doing a really good job. Sometimes you see something (x2), throw the flag, then get together with your buddies and realize it was all just a dream. It is hard.

They waived the flag since the ASU WR pushed off, too

They were going to call it on Muhammad, but he joined the refs in their conference and pleaded his case
  • Options
    godawgstgodawgst Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,410
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

They were either saying refs needed to be killed, players needed to be attacked, and coaches need to be pushed down flights of stairs.

Give the refs a break. They are hard working fellas that are doing a really good job. Sometimes you see something (x2), throw the flag, then get together with your buddies and realize it was all just a dream. It is hard.

They were going to call it on Muhammad, but he joined the refs in their conference and pleaded his case
    Nothing I hate more than ref from 40 yards away throws PI flag but ref standing 3 yards away doesn't

At stadium didn''t think there was PI but was not just wrong, but WRONG wrong wrong.

Bigger ? How big of a cuck do you have to be if your back judge to see that obvious call throw it, then get talked out of it by the sideline judge........
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,496
    godawgst said:

Nothing I hate more than ref from 40 yards away throws PI flag but ref standing 3 yards away doesn't

At stadium didn''t think there was PI but was not just wrong, but WRONG wrong wrong.

Bigger ? How big of a cuck do you have to be if your back judge to see that obvious call throw it, then get talked out of it by the sideline judge........
    Because they have different angles and see different things.

BJ: "I saw the DB pulling on the jersey, so I threw my flag."

SJ: "Yeah, well, I saw the DB pull the jersey AND the WR push off, so no flag."
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I had to delete posts and send notes to five posters tonight

Ok!
  • Options
    BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

I actually think this can all be blamed on KDB. Had he prepared his team none of these deplorable comments would’ve been made. Please be so kind to write him as well.

KDB and Grubb had a Halloween party. KDB was Petersen and Grubb was Donovan.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Is call for prison rape acceptable?
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,474
    Founders Club
    FireCohen said:

Is call for prison rape acceptable?

I brought myself before my own tribunal