Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

My first experience at Husky Stadium

Comments

• Options
    NoWarningJustDawgNoWarningJustDawg Member Posts: 1,000
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    chuck said:

Oregon has hotter women. Cali school rejects

Hang the banner

ASU takes that crown ... and banner.
    My brother-in-law went to ASU after 2 years at Everett CC. His parents bought him season tickets to football AND men's basketball. The pickleball dork didn't go to a single game or talk to a single co-ed. He played golf with his grandmother and video games online. Dropped out after 1 year with a huge student loan and no degree. And my wife wonders why I think he is an idiot
    My brother's brother in law and his hot GF went to ASU a few years back. Within months they both had nasty drug and alcohol issues. According to him the GF was hooked on coke and was whoring herself to the MBB team.

They both dropped out and drug themselves home by their first spring, broken and in need of rehab. He ended up going to WSU to get a degree but I heard she picked up a meth habit and is probably in a camp in Portland these days.

A young NWJD spent two years finishing one of his degrees at a school in AZ. Spent more than half of my weekends in Tempe, the rest split between Havasu and Vegas. Good tims.

Nearly cried watching my Dwags lose on last second FG at ASU, only to help carry a goal post out onto Mill Ave two weeks later after Jake The Snake and Co took down #1 Nebraska 19-0. Did a few shameful things for ASU trim. Later that spring pretended to be UA student to get laid (obligatory: no I didn't get his name) when they won basketball natty. Sorry not sorry.

CSB material, but just agreeing that if you can't have fun at ASU you're not trying.
    Cheers--
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,867
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

chuck said:

Hang the banner

My brother-in-law went to ASU after 2 years at Everett CC. His parents bought him season tickets to football AND men's basketball. The pickleball dork didn't go to a single game or talk to a single co-ed. He played golf with his grandmother and video games online. Dropped out after 1 year with a huge student loan and no degree. And my wife wonders why I think he is an idiot
    My brother's brother in law and his hot GF went to ASU a few years back. Within months they both had nasty drug and alcohol issues. According to him the GF was hooked on coke and was whoring herself to the MBB team.

They both dropped out and drug themselves home by their first spring, broken and in need of rehab. He ended up going to WSU to get a degree but I heard she picked up a meth habit and is probably in a camp in Portland these days.

A young NWJD spent two years finishing one of his degrees at a school in AZ. Spent more than half of my weekends in Tempe, the rest split between Havasu and Vegas. Good tims.

Nearly cried watching my Dwags lose on last second FG at ASU, only to help carry a goal post out onto Mill Ave two weeks later after Jake The Snake and Co took down #1 Nebraska 19-0. Did a few shameful things for ASU trim. Later that spring pretended to be UA student to get laid (obligatory: no I didn't get his name) when they won basketball natty. Sorry not sorry.

CSB material, but just agreeing that if you can't have fun at ASU you're not trying.
    Cheers--
    I spent 4 months in Arizona that year from July to November. Only made it to Tempe for the game but I did enjoy meeting a few U of A girls.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,554
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    chuck said:

Hang the banner

Hang the banner
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365

This and Grams still didn't let her Autzen tumble alter her belief! Love you Grams! Sco Dawgs!
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    TheHB said:

Someone needs to do a study on why hot girls tend to be dumber than ugly girls. Generally speaking, of course.

Parents.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,901
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Amateur hour.

I’ll hold my stories about ecstasy, oxcy, meth, and crack addiction for a rainy day.

I didn’t even need to attend college to get those degrees.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,510
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Tacoma has hotter girls than Seattle. Case closed.
  • Options
    StLouisDawgStLouisDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 486
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Founders Club
    PurpleJ said:

Ehhh. The blacks always seem to smell like leather and the roast beef always looks a little too done.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    PurpleJ said:

Salishan Sally! If you know, you know
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    was hoping for some wheelchair incidents being reported...unfortunately nothing
  • Options
    CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,056
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

Hang the banner

Cheers--

• Options
    DoogmanRefundDoogmanRefund Member Posts: 760
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    Swaye said:

Loved the pregame experience. Much better than Autzen. The Pepperoni Delfino’s pizza was top shelf, and a pretty damn good cookie. Tried to go to Dick’s but the line was too fucking long

Husky fans in general were pretty cool. 98-99% were either friendly or left us alone. Had a couple assholes, but most of those were actually women. Kind of surprised me a little.

About the women. Shocked at the lack of quality there. I’ve been to quite a few road games and there are at least a handful of attractive women there. Didn’t see one female worth taking a second look at while at the stadium. Actually, there was an attractive woman on the jumbo tron mid third quarter, but that was it. The quality needs to improve in that department.

Penix is crazy good. Quick release and unreal accuracy.

Could not believe DeBoer didn’t run the ball up 29–18 in the third. He single-handedly brought Oregon back into the game.

I didn’t mind Oregon going for it on 4th outside of the first one. Off a turnover, you always take the points. However, the play calling on those plays were shit. I never understood the need for a sprint out pass. All this shit does is cut the field in half. As a former DB, I loved it when teams did this, as I had less field to cover.

As always, you can never put your trust in a college kicker. Like most normal people, they crumble under extreme pressure. The great kickers are the weird ones. The socially awkward dudes that always give people goosebumps. Those types of dudes thrive in these moments. Maybe because they just don’t give a shit.

Great game overall. UW has full control of their own destiny, and Oregon kept it close enough that if they win out and get revenge in Las Vegas, they’ll probably still make the playoffs.

Some discussion points. UW women were pretty decent in the 90s. I mean you weren't going to mistake them for ASU or Texas or Georgia coeds, but there was some pretty good talent. Last 20 years has been brutal at the school. Fewer and fewer hot high school chicks can get in. They all go to WSU now or out of state. We get left with the uggo smarties and foreign exchange. It's bad.

Penix is one of the 5 best college QBs I have ever seen. Full stop. We will not have another one like him in my lifetim.

I am glad you saw what I saw with Grubb/Boner play calling up 29-18. Say all you want about Lannings late game strategy but I do not think the game is likely even seriously in dispute if UW just starts going ground game hard there. Absolutely baffling to be slinging the ball over in that situation.

I still think going on 4th at midfield at the end was ruhtard to the max, but I can certainly see the aggressive mentality there. Get a first down and the game is over. So Lanning does have some big balls. They are just attached to a mongoloid donkey.

Yeah I actually felt something resembling sorrow for the kicker, until I remembered he was a Duck. You have to have ice water for blood to make a kick like that in hostile territory in the biggest rivalry game of your life when the stadium is deafening and you are like 21 years old. I mean if it was a 30 yarder you can autopilot and just muscle memory a chip shot in on stem power alone, but anything past 40 yards and your butthole is so tight you couldn't drive a straight pin up it with a D9 Caterpillar.

I can tell you this, I don't want to see Oregon again on a neutral field. You guys are fucking good, and in many ways a more complete team than we are. Way more physical to my eye. Slightly better athletes. We have the Mighty Penix and a couple legit NFL receivers, so we will always be a tough out, but you guys are fucking good. There is no doubt. And I hate admitting it.
    You had me at “mongoloid donkey”.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

dnc said:

Had a couple assholes, but most of those were actually women. Kind of surprised me a little.

About the women. Shocked at the lack of quality there. I’ve been to quite a few road games and there are at least a handful of attractive women there. Didn’t see one female worth taking a second look at while at the stadium. Actually, there was an attractive woman on the jumbo tron mid third quarter, but that was it. The quality needs to improve in that department.

I’m surprised you’re surprised
    I attribute the lack of good looking women primarily to the early waterfront fights among the ethnic groups in Seattle - 1890-1920. The Mediterranean fishermen lost to the Norwegians quite badly and then the Norge out fucked them. A hearty people, but not the prettiest. Norse beauty escaped to Swedish or Danish waters throughout the Middle Ages.

The Irish wave during that time did little to improve the stock. And if we are honest, half the whores in Seattle while prostitution was legal were ugly to the point of disfigurement Irish women being sent to the end of the world. The other half were Chinese, and Sino- Caucasian miscegenation was a deadly gamble until after WWII.

Half the crack whores in East St. Louis would be 8’s in Seattle.
    There were hotter women at UW back in the day, many of Scandanavian descent. Hot girls next door from the upper west belt coupled with the first California invasion from the deep south of the state, the former land of great aerospace-ians. The next wave from California came from their northern regions, Birkenstock wearing, non-shaving, patchouli oil drenched wenches who hate men. The hottie stock became diluted, many marrying and moving to sunnier pastures. Sad.
    Stop your whining you blubbering cunt. You fucking tree hugging peace loving patchouli wearing fartsacks from Vashon are all the same. Here's to hoping your island sinks into the sound. You wouldnt be missed.
    I let Mrs Nacho listen to the Cowboy Pup pod opening for the first time ever. I was holding my breath as I hadn’t heard it yet.

She laughed and said, ouch, that’s harsh.
    You lying fuck Nacho, you never played house.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,510
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

Ehhh. The blacks always seem to smell like leather and the roast beef always looks a little too done.
    Well I love the smell of leather, fucknuts.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,916
    Swaye's Wigwam

Hang the banner

Cuog gets most of the hottest in state students
    What evs @PostGameOrangeSlices .

• Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,901
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Hang the banner

Cuog gets most of the hottest in state students
    What evs @PostGameOrangeSlices .

Careful, you get Stalin excited and you’re dealing with it.