Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

ESPN thinks Oregon at minus 3 is Free Money

Comments

• Options
    bisonduckbisonduck Member Posts: 714
    5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes

bisonduck said:

bisonduck said:

bisonduck said:

Canadawg said:

bisonduck said:

bisonduck said:

bisonduck said:

I like Oregon in this one

I was giving the tilt to UW for being at home. However, Tuli is most likely out, Odunze is banged up, and McMillian probably has some rust to knock off, so I am starting to lean Oregon. That run defense fell off a cliff without Tuli.

I most intrigued by UW's IOL and Oregon's IDL. There's so many capable bodies for Oregon and the 4th quarter is where Oregon will get stops.
    Christ. No one knows what the injury situation is.

Every sign points to Tuli being out or being a shell of himself. You can hold out hope he's good to go and maybe he will be. All of this is based on probability anyway.
    Why the confidence though in this prediction? Why is he more likely to be out than not? Some dudes got banged up in that game. We had a BYE week.

https://saturdayoutwest.com/washington-huskies/kalen-deboer-updates-status-of-jalen-mcmillan-tuli-letuligasenoa-after-arizona-win/

"Players like safety Asa Turner, left guard Julius Buelow, wide receiver Jalen McMillan and defensive tackle Tuli Letuligasenoa all have missed time as well, but there is some belief that those player will be able to suit up and play after the bye week for the Huskies."

High ankle sprains need more than a bye week. The LG and Tuli may suit up but they will be a shell of themselves. They might be able to manage the pain for Odunze and he plays normally. Everything I hear is McMillan is 100% healthy but he's been sitting. He might just pick up where he left off. It's a long list of good players that are dealing with stuff.

Again, I am not that confident since this is virtually a pick'em game.
    You are trying to talk like you know anything. Let me assure you that you know absolutely nothing about their specific injuries and apparently how injuries work at all
    Ok. UW has a litany of banged up players that matter for their success. If you think they will all be 100%, I don’t know what to tell you. I said this line would squeeze and it has.

Big guys with ankle sprains and rib shots don’t usually heal in two weeks. Tuli went out and the run defense fell off a cliff. I would be surprised if he were himself or if he takes his usual reps.

They have to be managing his load too during practice week.

Your response is you’re dumb. Your response is not rooted in substance. It’s all for the chins.
    Shut the fuck up asshat. You were all over here saying Odunze had a broken rib.

It turns out, he doesn't. For all we know he got the wind knocked out of him.

STFU
    I never made a definitive statement. Also, how do you know it’s not a cracked rib?
    how do you know UW won't come out of the tunnel wearing pink tutus?

How do you know Bo Nix didn't get a debilitating hemorrhoid?

how do you know Lanning doesn't have a staph infection on his forehead after an infected roboduck tattoo gone wrong?

See how retarded this exercise is?

you don't know anything and neither does anyone else.

HTH
    We saw him take a shot to the ribs or sternum. There’s a huge difference.

It looked like a cracked rib or bruised sternum.
    Bro...

A fully healthy Oregon almost lost to their transfer backup and allowed him to rush for 101 yards.

Only road game against a team and stadium with a pulse and the Oregon product was terrible.

Shut the fuck up already.
    Yup.

Huskies walked into hostile environments twice and never really broke a sweat.

Ducks faced the best team from the State of Texas with 3 losses in September of all time and barely escaped.
    Is that what you call when facing an onside kick to tie the game? Arizona recovers that we all know they score. UW couldn't stop AZ once Tuli went down.
  • Options
    CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,056
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    bisonduck said:

bisonduck said:

Canadawg said:

bisonduck said:

bisonduck said:

bisonduck said:

I was giving the tilt to UW for being at home. However, Tuli is most likely out, Odunze is banged up, and McMillian probably has some rust to knock off, so I am starting to lean Oregon. That run defense fell off a cliff without Tuli.

I most intrigued by UW's IOL and Oregon's IDL. There's so many capable bodies for Oregon and the 4th quarter is where Oregon will get stops.

Every sign points to Tuli being out or being a shell of himself. You can hold out hope he's good to go and maybe he will be. All of this is based on probability anyway.
    Why the confidence though in this prediction? Why is he more likely to be out than not? Some dudes got banged up in that game. We had a BYE week.

https://saturdayoutwest.com/washington-huskies/kalen-deboer-updates-status-of-jalen-mcmillan-tuli-letuligasenoa-after-arizona-win/

"Players like safety Asa Turner, left guard Julius Buelow, wide receiver Jalen McMillan and defensive tackle Tuli Letuligasenoa all have missed time as well, but there is some belief that those player will be able to suit up and play after the bye week for the Huskies."

High ankle sprains need more than a bye week. The LG and Tuli may suit up but they will be a shell of themselves. They might be able to manage the pain for Odunze and he plays normally. Everything I hear is McMillan is 100% healthy but he's been sitting. He might just pick up where he left off. It's a long list of good players that are dealing with stuff.

You are trying to talk like you know anything. Let me assure you that you know absolutely nothing about their specific injuries and apparently how injuries work at all
    Ok. UW has a litany of banged up players that matter for their success. If you think they will all be 100%, I don’t know what to tell you. I said this line would squeeze and it has.

Big guys with ankle sprains and rib shots don’t usually heal in two weeks. Tuli went out and the run defense fell off a cliff. I would be surprised if he were himself or if he takes his usual reps.

Your response is you’re dumb. Your response is not rooted in substance. It’s all for the chins.

STFU
    I never made a definitive statement. Also, how do you know it’s not a cracked rib?

- bi-duck

Some of those are pretty definitive. You sound like youre trying to impress your 19 twitter followers with your "intel"
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

bisonduck said:

bisonduck said:

bisonduck said:

Canadawg said:

bisonduck said:

bisonduck said:

bisonduck said:

STFU
    how do you know UW won't come out of the tunnel wearing pink tutus?

How do you know Bo Nix didn't get a debilitating hemorrhoid?

how do you know Lanning doesn't have a staph infection on his forehead after an infected roboduck tattoo gone wrong?

See how retarded this exercise is?

you don't know anything and neither does anyone else.

HTH
    We saw him take a shot to the ribs or sternum. There’s a huge difference.

It looked like a cracked rib or bruised sternum.
    Bro...

A fully healthy Oregon almost lost to their transfer backup and allowed him to rush for 101 yards.

Only road game against a team and stadium with a pulse and the Oregon product was terrible.

Shut the fuck up already.
    Yup.

Huskies walked into hostile environments twice and never really broke a sweat.

Ducks faced the best team from the State of Texas with 3 losses in September of all time and barely escaped.
    Might as well not even play the games?
  • Options
    edited October 2023
    Canadawg said:

bisonduck said:

bisonduck said:

Canadawg said:

bisonduck said:

bisonduck said:

bisonduck said:

STFU

- bi-duck

Some of those are pretty definitive. You sound like youre trying to impress your 19 twitter followers with your "intel"

I don't think I even have that many on twitter. Your DC didn't sound too positive about Asa and Tuli. Good luck with the LG that has high ankle sprain. Those are brutal.

KDB sounded pretty sure about Odunze and McMillan. If Odunze has a bruised sternum or cracked rib, you don't announce that to the world. That's just common sense. We will see.

• Options
    Canadawg said:

bisonduck said:

Canadawg said:

bisonduck said:

bisonduck said:

Canadawg said:

bisonduck said:

bisonduck said:

bisonduck said:

STFU

- bi-duck

I don't think I even have that many on twitter. Your DC didn't sound to positive about Asa and Tuli. Good luck with the LG that has high ankle sprain. Those are brutal.

KDB sounded pretty sure about Odunze and McMillan. If Odunze has a bruised sternum or cracked rib, you don't announce that to the world. That's just common sense. We will see.

If Nix has a broken thumb on his throwing hand it might be a long day for grellow. How insightful of me! Great contribution. Very substantial
    Even the HcH podcasters see the writing on the wall with Asa and Tuli and they are dubious of reports that Odunze is fine. This is a major talking point whether you want to face reality or not.

The games pick'em and the line is squeezing.

Bury my post.
  • Options
    edited October 2023

bisonduck said:

Canadawg said:

bisonduck said:

Canadawg said:

bisonduck said:

bisonduck said:

Canadawg said:

bisonduck said:

bisonduck said:

bisonduck said:

STFU

- bi-duck

I don't think I even have that many on twitter. Your DC didn't sound to positive about Asa and Tuli. Good luck with the LG that has high ankle sprain. Those are brutal.

If Nix has a broken thumb on his throwing hand it might be a long day for grellow. How insightful of me! Great contribution. Very substantial
    Even the HcH podcasters see the writing on the wall with Asa and Tuli and they are dubious of reports that Odunze is fine. This is a major talking point whether you want to face reality or not.

Bury my post.
    You are the most annoying type of Oregon fan.

You aim to try to convince people that you know something about anything and you just come off as a total dumb shit.

UW may lose to Oregon - I don't know. But you won't find us here dropping 300 excuses as to why like we all know you're gonna do if the Ducks lose.

"OH MY GOD!!! They injured Bo Nix on purpose!!!"

Ya, maybe don't run a QB draw 15 times a game if you don't want your QB to take a helmet to the shin.
    I never made the Nix excuse. I am talking about the line on this game, which deals in probabilities. Injuries have a direct impact on the line. Yes, before the Arizona game I tilted towards UW. After the injury info and watching your defense without Tuli, I sway a little towards Oregon. That's to say in world of probabilities, I like Oregon slightly to win more often than not.

You're literally mad for me saying what some of your own UW fans are saying. The dumb shit is the name caller.
  • Options
    BroadcastingDawgBroadcastingDawg Member Posts: 1,245
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    bisonduck said:

bisonduck said:

Canadawg said:

bisonduck said:

Canadawg said:

bisonduck said:

bisonduck said:

Canadawg said:

bisonduck said:

bisonduck said:

bisonduck said:

STFU

- bi-duck

Bury my post.

You aim to try to convince people that you know something about anything and you just come off as a total dumb shit.

UW may lose to Oregon - I don't know. But you won't find us here dropping 300 excuses as to why like we all know you're gonna do if the Ducks lose.

Ya, maybe don't run a QB draw 15 times a game if you don't want your QB to take a helmet to the shin.
    I never made the Nix excuse. I am talking about the line on this game, which deals in probabilities. Injuries have a direct impact on the line. Yes, before the Arizona game I tilted towards UW. After the injury info and watching your defense without Tuli, I sway a little towards Oregon. That's to say in world of probabilities, I like Oregon slightly to win more often than not.

You're literally mad for me saying what some of your own UW fans are saying. The dumb shit is the name caller.
    Nobody cares.
  • Options

bisonduck said:

bisonduck said:

Canadawg said:

bisonduck said:

Canadawg said:

bisonduck said:

bisonduck said:

Canadawg said:

bisonduck said:

bisonduck said:

bisonduck said:

STFU

- bi-duck

Bury my post.

Nobody cares.
    You mad and it shows.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    bisonduck said:

bisonduck said:

bisonduck said:

Canadawg said:

bisonduck said:

Canadawg said:

bisonduck said:

bisonduck said:

Canadawg said:

bisonduck said:

bisonduck said:

bisonduck said:

STFU

- bi-duck

Bury my post.

Nobody cares.
    You mad and it shows.
    You're obsessed with UW players because you think Oregon can't win if UW is at full strength. Be a better fan go cheer for your team because around here we don't cheer for injuries. We just dont
  • Options
    EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 3,993
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    ntxduck said:

bisonduck said:

ntxduck said:

bisonduck said:

ntxduck said:

bisonduck said:

ntxduck said:

Oregon is +3, not -3. Great qc over at espn.com these days

Their FPI line is at -1.8. What am I missing here?
    Espn fpi is dumb.
    Sure. That's not a QC issue though.
    The Vegas line is wrong. Oregon should be +3, not -3.
    You mean in the article? They posted the money line correctly and the game total. I didn't read that link though.
    I can’t tell if you’re fucking with me or not, but the screenshot in OP starts with “No. 8 Oregon (-3)”
    No. He is just not very aware of things.
  • Options
    edited October 2023
    Canadawg said:

bisonduck said:

bisonduck said:

bisonduck said:

Canadawg said:

bisonduck said:

Canadawg said:

bisonduck said:

bisonduck said:

Canadawg said:

bisonduck said:

bisonduck said:

bisonduck said:

STFU

- bi-duck

Bury my post.

Nobody cares.
    You mad and it shows.
    You're obsessed with UW players because you think Oregon can't win if UW is at full strength. Be a better fan go cheer for your team because around here we don't cheer for injuries. We just dont
    I am not cheering for injuries. I am taking information readily available to me and making a prognosis. This thread is about the line on the game.

Around here some people cheer and others don't. Stop taking it so personally.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,259
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Canadawg said:

bisonduck said:

bisonduck said:

bisonduck said:

Canadawg said:

bisonduck said:

Canadawg said:

bisonduck said:

bisonduck said:

Canadawg said:

bisonduck said:

bisonduck said:

bisonduck said:

STFU

- bi-duck

Bury my post.

Nobody cares.
    You mad and it shows.
    Wrong site, we do cheer for injuries.

RIP Bo.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    bisonduck said:

Canadawg said:

bisonduck said:

bisonduck said:

bisonduck said:

Canadawg said:

bisonduck said:

Canadawg said:

bisonduck said:

bisonduck said:

Canadawg said:

bisonduck said:

bisonduck said:

bisonduck said:

STFU

- bi-duck

Bury my post.

Nobody cares.
    You mad and it shows.
    I am not cheering for injuries. I am taking information readily available to me and making a prognosis. This thread is about the line on the game.

When did I take anything personally?

Just an FYI you're not a doctor and you trying to sound intelligent only makes you sound more like a 17 year old. The line moving is about how people are betting not what Vegas learned about injuries recentl hth
  • Options
    DuckvilleGDuckvilleG Member Posts: 22
    First Comment Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Canadawg said:

bisonduck said:

bisonduck said:

Canadawg said:

bisonduck said:

bisonduck said:

bisonduck said:

STFU

- bi-duck

LOL. You saw him holding his lower leg, saw him leave the field, saw that he didn't come in when Ale went down and Arizona started throwing up score after score. It was never gonna last chief, there's nothing in the cupboard to hold up through a season.
  • Options

Canadawg said:

bisonduck said:

bisonduck said:

Canadawg said:

bisonduck said:

bisonduck said:

bisonduck said:

STFU

- bi-duck

LOL. You saw him holding his lower leg, saw him leave the field, saw that he didn't come in when Ale went down and Arizona started throwing up score after score. It was never gonna last chief, there's nothing in the cupboard to hold up through a season.
    The reasonable UW fans think he is doubtful.
  • Options
    Canadawg said:

bisonduck said:

Canadawg said:

bisonduck said:

bisonduck said:

bisonduck said:

Canadawg said:

bisonduck said:

Canadawg said:

bisonduck said:

bisonduck said:

Canadawg said:

bisonduck said:

bisonduck said:

bisonduck said:

STFU

- bi-duck

Bury my post.

Nobody cares.
    You mad and it shows.

Just an FYI you're not a doctor and you trying to sound intelligent only makes you sound more like a 17 year old. The line moving is about how people are betting not what Vegas learned about injuries recentl hth
    I am not saying Vegas learned something. I am saying that people willing to put money on the line aren't comfortable with UW and the litany of injuries sustained. I am not a doctor and don't pretend to be.
  • Options
    DuckvilleGDuckvilleG Member Posts: 22
    First Comment Name Dropper First Anniversary
    bisonduck said:

Canadawg said:

bisonduck said:

Canadawg said:

bisonduck said:

bisonduck said:

bisonduck said:

Canadawg said:

bisonduck said:

Canadawg said:

bisonduck said:

bisonduck said:

Canadawg said:

bisonduck said:

bisonduck said:

bisonduck said:

STFU

- bi-duck

Bury my post.

Nobody cares.
    You mad and it shows.

I am not saying Vegas learned something. I am saying that people willing to put money on the line aren't comfortable with UW and the litany of injuries sustained. I am not a doctor and don't pretend to be.
    LOL. Apparently the fans & school famous for their academic prowess and quality graduates like Ted Bundy confuses basic information available in a couple of keystrokes about betting and recovery period of a high ankle sprain is too much....gotta get back to basics for em'...Academic Prowess must really be code for "Simpleton."