Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

OFFICIAL 2023 6-Day War Thread

Comments

• Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,259
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Bob_C said:

Funny how the pretensions the tug had to being anti war evaporated.

Haven't heard, "we shouldn't sell arms to Isreal" or "they brought this on themselves by shelling Gaza" yet. Anyone want to take any of that out for a spin?

I’m cool with the selling of arms to Israel, the free money handouts not so much.

Bob_C said:

Haven't heard, "we shouldn't sell arms to Isreal" or "they brought this on themselves by shelling Gaza" yet. Anyone want to take any of that out for a spin?

I’m cool with the selling of arms to Israel, the free money handouts not so much.
    If the US didn't give a dime to either side Israel would win

Rather easily
    The United States already provides Israel more than $3 billion in military assistance every year, and Mr. Blinken said that much of the equipment from that funding is already “in the pipeline” to be sent to Israel.

Why is the tug ok with sending money to Israel to secure their border instead of securing our own border?
    I said nor a dime to either side
    Just picking on you guysm that can actually carry a coherent line. Obviously, those who can't see the hypocrisy between stances on Israel and Ukraine never will. No doubt plenty of people on twitter with UKR flags in their profiles disavow Israel. The tug is supposed to be better than H though.

Sure seems we? carry a different tune when it's convenient.

So then who's in for cutting military aid to Israel?

I do agree that our allies *in general*, take for granted US support. That's part of what I liked about Trump. Big swinging dick foreign policy. We're #1 and you are going to treat us that way.

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,872
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited October 2023

Over/under on how many billion this is going to cost us?

Parlay - does the Big Guy get his normal 10% or less?
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,957
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

Rather easily
    The United States already provides Israel more than $3 billion in military assistance every year, and Mr. Blinken said that much of the equipment from that funding is already “in the pipeline” to be sent to Israel.

Why is the tug ok with sending money to Israel to secure their border instead of securing our own border?
    Just picking on you guysm that can actually carry a coherent line. Obviously, those who can't see the hypocrisy between stances on Israel and Ukraine never will. No doubt plenty of people on twitter with UKR flags in their profiles disavow Israel. The tug is supposed to be better than H though.

I do agree that our allies *in general*, take for granted US support. That's part of what I liked about Trump. Big swinging dick foreign policy. We're #1 and you are going to treat us that way.

I’m in for cutting military aid to Israel.
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,526
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

Rather easily

So different scenarios require the same answer every time?
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,259
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

Rather easily

It's different when we do it potd.
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,526
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    edited October 2023

Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

Rather easily

It's different when we do it potd.
    Am I talking to Grubb circa 1st half against Texas?

Some of us understand that you have to adjust based on what the defense gives you.

The threats that Ukraine and Israel face are nothing alike.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,430
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I don't understand why the citizens living on
    the border aren't heavily armed with assault rifles

They needed to be able to fight from the jump, not hide and wait
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,430
    Swaye's Wigwam

The current state of western politics

Please take a nice trip and share your support in Gaza

Idiots
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,934
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    Finish them? After a couple of thousand dead Americans on 9-11 Bush told us that Islam was the religion of peace and that the attack by radical Muslims had nothing to do with Islam. That and it is tough to finish someone when waterboarding was torture according to the dems and most republicans RINOs like McCain. Haley endorsed open border Marco Rubio in 2016. Not exactly like finishing Germany and Japan.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,934
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    Of course Bush totally phucked up Iraq, but still he understood some visuals. Thank goodness in this time of war in the Middle East we have a super engaged dementia patient as CIC.

https://instapundit.com/

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,581
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    I support cuntries defending their civilians.

The tug? it's cumplicated