Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Muhammad the great

Comments

• Options
    QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member Posts: 3,150
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    ntxduck said:

dnc said:

ntxduck said:

SEC Nix was often shook and turnover prone when facing decent defenses and hostile crowds.

Nix was rattled against Tortilla Tech, the most hostile place in Texas and the best 2-3 roster in the history of football
    32-44, 359 yards, 2 tds, 0 turnovers. Also led the team in rushing. #rattled

You used to be a decent poaster. The fuck happened to you
    He threw a pick that was inexplicably ruled out of bounds
    Pac12 refs baby! And the defender’s feet were in, he dropped the ball when he hit the ground. The terrible broadcast only focused on the feet. Still a dumb fucking throw, probably his worst decision of the year
    You’re saying Dyer’s feet…were in?🤷‍♂️
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,756
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    dnc said:

ntxduck said:

SEC Nix was often shook and turnover prone when facing decent defenses and hostile crowds.

Nix was rattled against Tortilla Tech, the most hostile place in Texas and the best 2-3 roster in the history of football

Link?
    HTB
  • Options
    EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,008
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    bisonduck said:

He’s fun to watch but you don’t get to see much of him because they throw away from him to the other shit DB’s.

Me thinks bo dix is so cocky that he throws where ever he want’s regardless of who the DB is in coverage.

Pick 6?

Lol. Have you watched Nix?
    Yes. Have you.
  • Options
    bisonduckbisonduck Member Posts: 714
    5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    EwaDawg said:

bisonduck said:

He’s fun to watch but you don’t get to see much of him because they throw away from him to the other shit DB’s.

Me thinks bo dix is so cocky that he throws where ever he want’s regardless of who the DB is in coverage.

Pick 6?

Yes. Have you.
    Yes. I have watched all his games at Oregon and quite a few at Auburn. He is very good at taking what the defense gives under good coaching.
  • Options

bisonduck said:

EwaDawg said:

bisonduck said:

Pick 6?

Yes. Have you.
    Yes. I have watched all his games at Oregon and quite a few at Auburn. He is very good at taking what the defense gives under good coaching.

I have some bad news for you
    Oh no
  • Options
    EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,008
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited October 2023

bisonduck said:

EwaDawg said:

bisonduck said:

Pick 6?

Yes. Have you.

I have some bad news for you
    Not so fast, my friend.

https://hardcorehusky.com/discussion/108970/halfway-through-bye-week#latest

(and, yes, I know pal. . . . . )
  • Options
    HairyBallsDawgHairyBallsDawg Member Posts: 1,017
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    bisonduck said:

Pick 6?

I watched him hurt himself trying to get a first down by running through our Safety. He was desperate because our D had stopped his drive.

He failed to get the first down and then was out for a few series after the collission.

Then Quacks complained that it was a fluke injury and Oregon would have won if that fluke injury hadn't happened.

But you see, it wasn't a fluke. That kind of thing can easily happen when a stupid QB tries to run through a Safety.

Do you have any additional questions pertaining to people watching Nix?

• Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,942
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

ntxduck said:

There does seem to be a limited degree of groupthink on HcH about how Nix is somehow this arrogant, overhyped, partially disabled QB with a touch of inbred downs whom the Huskies are going to destroy. I do not buy into that rationale. I think he's going to have a very good game against UW and again I feel it will be a 42-38 type of ballgame. I lean UW.
    TITTT

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,196
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I've never heard him described as arrogant...
  • Options
    dnc said:

ntxduck said:

There does seem to be a limited degree of groupthink on HcH about how Nix is somehow this arrogant, overhyped, partially disabled QB with a touch of inbred downs whom the Huskies are going to destroy. I do not buy into that rationale. I think he's going to have a very good game against UW and again I feel it will be a 42-38 type of ballgame. I lean UW.
    He's very good. He's also overhyped.

Bucky is the superstar on that offense.
    There is not one superstar.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,196
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    bisonduck said:

dnc said:

ntxduck said:

Blo Dix isn't a super star

Serviceable system qb
  • Options

bisonduck said:

dnc said:

ntxduck said:

Serviceable system qb
    Troy Franklin is a superstar. That said, the real straw that stirs the drink is the OL.
  • Options

bisonduck said:

bisonduck said:

dnc said:

ntxduck said:

Serviceable system qb
    Troy Franklin is a superstar. That said, the real straw that stirs the drink is the OL.
    Franklin would be a good 4th option at UW
    In two weeks he might be your best option with cracked ribs and bum knees considered.
  • Options
    edited October 2023
    dnc said:

bisonduck said:

dnc said:

ntxduck said:

I was trying to give Bucky some credit but you watch them more than I do so I won't argue.

No Duck superstars.
    Probably true

It's a no-name on the back of the jersey bring your lunch pale to work kind of offense.