Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Fairly confident this week

Comments

• Mike_HonchoMike_Honcho Member Posts: 214
    Peters sucks and will get burned.

I've booed him before, I'll boo him saturday
  • UWerentThereManUWerentThereMan Member Posts: 3,475

We wont run on Stanford, Miles cant beat them with his arm... we are going to get spanked. Cajuste, Montgomery and Rector running free all day? Goodluck. If we win special team battle, be +2 in turnovers and Shaq gets a ton of carries, we have a chance. Stanford leading nation in defense doesnt help either

I'm with sugar babby on this one, I don't see our OL being effective and cycler can't even throw punch (ask string, he's still on the team for a reason and it's not because he's a sick QB).
  • beelzebubbeelzebub Member Posts: 361
    Only the most myopic purple pisser can rationalize a win this week. Stanford rolls 38 to 17.
    If u dont know how bad u were after that first half it comes down on u in spades this week, Petersen gets exposed.
  • doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    beelzebub said:

Only the most myopic purple pisser can rationalize a win this week. Stanford rolls 38 to 17.
    If u dont know how bad u were after that first half it comes down on u in spades this week, Petersen gets exposed.

Coogs gonna coog.
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,748 Founders Club
    beelzebub said:

Cuogs don't understand the concept of making adjustments and finishing games. You poor bastards have watched your team start out strong only to fizzle in the 2nd half and coogit how many times?
  • uziuzi Member Posts: 1,298
    edited September 2014

If only Miley had half of Kellen's accuracy, we might be on to something. But he doesn't. He fucking sucks. And yes, this is just my opinion of him:

Maybe we'll see some more double QB formations with Lumpquist in there running for TDs.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,555 Founders Club
    beelzebub said:

If you can't see Washington has been playing down to its competition, I can't help you.
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419

beelzebub said:

If you can't see Washington has been playing down to its competition, I can't help you.
    let
    it
    play
    out
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

I don't know what you're talking about.

I'm not confident at all about this week. TSIO for the Mariners.

2nd favorite poster after PLSS.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133

We wont run on Stanford, Miles cant beat them with his arm... we are going to get spanked. Cajuste, Montgomery and Rector running free all day? Goodluck. If we win special team battle, be +2 in turnovers and Shaq gets a ton of carries, we have a chance. Stanford leading nation in defense doesnt help either

Sark ran the ball down Stanford's throat, the same Sark team that was stonewalled by BC. That is also a Sark offense I'm talking about. It will be a low scoring game but to say we can't run on Stanford is flat out wrong.
    Shelton you dumbfucker, we couldnt run on Georgia St. That shit works at your primary residence (dawgman)...dont fly round here holmes
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

I don't know what you're talking about.

I'm not confident at all about this week. TSIO for the Mariners.

Welcome to March, Ron.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,548 Swaye's Wigwam

Peters sucks and will get burned.

I've booed him before, I'll boo him saturday

No.
  • HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,602
    The biggest concern for the team has to be the intermediate and deep passing game. In terms of throws, every QB has some stinkers but Miles' WTF passes look worse b/c of his funky delivery. I still think Troy Williams is the most natural QB on the roster but he's green as can be.

Still, Miles is completing 67.6% of his passes this year and has 5 TDs and 0 INTs (he also completed 60.7% of his passes last year) and Price's lack of mobility led to lots of sacks and a smaller playbook.

• doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    I would say that the comp % is a little misleading considering how many screens they throw, and also from what Peterman was talking about in his press conference for Miles to hit the correct shoulder/lead the receiver. He's been completing balls but it's a long long ways away from the sort of Kellen Moore accuracy that they need to see.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

I would say that the comp % is a little misleading considering how many screens they throw, and also from what Peterman was talking about in his press conference for Miles to hit the correct shoulder/lead the receiver. He's been completing balls but it's a long long ways away from the sort of Kellen Moore accuracy that they need to see.

You are right, but we threw even more screens last year.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,518 Swaye's Wigwam
    Miles is way better than most of this bored gives him credit for.

I don't think his arm is as bad as people are thinking. And he doesn't throw dumb interceptions, which is crucial at his position.

the only big criticism I have of him is that needs to improve his ball security and avoid big hits when he takes off running.