Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Fairly confident this week

13»

Comments

• RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

Miles is way better than most of this bored gives him credit for.

I don't think his arm is as bad as people are thinking. And he doesn't throw dumb interceptions, which is crucial at his position.

the only big criticism I have of him is that needs to improve his ball security and avoid big hits when he takes off running.

We will find out, but I'm with you. He's played fine except for one half. In that half, the OL wasn't picking up the blitz and he was hesitant making decisions. It's great that he has 0 INT's, but he also seems to be playing a little scared of making a mistake.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,522 Swaye's Wigwam

I don't think his arm is as bad as people are thinking. And he doesn't throw dumb interceptions, which is crucial at his position.

the only big criticism I have of him is that needs to improve his ball security and avoid big hits when he takes off running.

We will find out, but I'm with you. He's played fine except for one half. In that half, the OL wasn't picking up the blitz and he was hesitant making decisions. It's great that he has 0 INT's, but he also seems to be playing a little scared of making a mistake.
    He was fucking terrible in the 1st half against GSU, which was worrisome. I'll blame it on fucking sloots and doing blow til 7 am. There was one GSU blitz where they had like 9 dudes at the LOS and Miles looked completely unprepared for their backers blitzing...

His release is also a little slow.

But I think he's better than Price was. I hope Pete subs in Lindquist more. Furd will think Lundy will run, which could lead to a deep bomb to Ross.
  • PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,470

He was fucking terrible in the 1st half against GSU, which was worrisome. I'll blame it on fucking sloots and doing blow til 7 am. There was one GSU blitz where they had like 9 dudes at the LOS and Miles looked completely unprepared for their backers blitzing...

His release is also a little slow.

But I think he's better than Price was. I hope Pete subs in Lindquist more. Furd will think Lundy will run, which could lead to a deep bomb to Ross.
  • doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    Price > current Miles, and it's not even close. Not saying that Miles won't improve, so don't be a twister.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,358 Founders Club
    How Ice_Cream_Video has not been snagged as a handle yet I'll never know.
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,548 Founders Club
    Peterman even compliments Price and how incredible he was in the pocket against Stanford on the tape from last year. I guarantee there would be no trust issues between Pete and Price and he would start over Miley 81 times out of 81 times.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,522 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited September 2014

Price > current Miles, and it's not even close. Not saying that Miles won't improve, so don't be a twister.

Disagree.

Miles has the ability to run and not get tossed around like a rag doll while doing so

Adds another dimension to the offense that opposing DC's have to account for, which is HUGE.

If Miles was a pure pocket passer, than yeah Price blows him out of the Moontlake water

Disagree.

Miles has the ability to run and not get tossed around like a rag doll while doing so

Adds another dimension to the offense that opposing DC's have to account for, which is HUGE.

If Miles was a pure pocket passer, than yeah Price blows him out of the Moontlake water
    Disagree.

If he could throw the ball worth a damn his running would be a mute point. I sure as hell hope he improves, because right now he is a liability.
  • kh83kh83 Member Posts: 596
    Things that make you appreciate Keith Price. Seems like a good .gif thread. Incoming...

JLAW is impressed.