Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

I changing

13»

Comments

• DucksFCDucksFC Member Posts: 1,304

DucksFC said:

I’ve decided to boycott peacock. Fuck this shit.

What a brave moral stand over 5 bucks

Fuck off
    Pretty harsh boss

Apps suck for football
    It gives me the ability to easily watch on my phone if I have to be somewhere else

Like a funeral?
    Or a beach in Costa Rica
    Humble brag!

Costa Rica; cool fucking country...
    Spent my last two summers there. Great fucking country. Beautiful and laid back.
    Central America and the right places in Mehhhhico are amazing
    Costa Rica I just love because for a Central American country it’s safe as fuck, the people are nice and the beaches are amazing. I’m making it an annual trip there.

Panama is cool as shit too. Made a couple stops there, went to the canal. It’s a really fun place
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,676 Swaye's Wigwam
    DucksFC said:

DucksFC said:

Fuck off
    Pretty harsh boss

Apps suck for football
    It gives me the ability to easily watch on my phone if I have to be somewhere else

Like a funeral?
    Or a beach in Costa Rica
    Humble brag!

Spent my last two summers there. Great fucking country. Beautiful and laid back.
    Costa Rica I just love because for a Central American country it’s safe as fuck, the people are nice and the beaches are amazing. I’m making it an annual trip there.

Panama is cool as shit too. Made a couple stops there, went to the canal. It’s a really fun place
    Belize, Nicaragua, and the Bay Islands of Honduras are also really fucking nice.

Guatemala and El Salvador are getting their shit together too.

Mainland Honduras needs a walk in the jungle for perspective
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,118 Founders Club

DucksFC said:

DucksFC said:

Fuck off
    Pretty harsh boss

Apps suck for football

Like a funeral?
    Or a beach in Costa Rica
    Humble brag!

Belize, Nicaragua, and the Bay Islands of Honduras are also really fucking nice.

Guatemala and El Salvador are getting their shit together too.

Mainland Honduras needs a walk in the jungle for perspective
    Nicaragua is crushing it in cigars these days.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,118 Founders Club

Fuck off
    Pretty harsh boss

Apps suck for football

Like a funeral?
    Or a beach in Costa Rica
    I’ll be on a beach in Australia for 2 weeks in December.
  • Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member Posts: 2,912
    Ba k to weed talk. Unknowingly I drank a weed drink that was 7 helpings for someone with tolerance. Long stor4y short.
    9pmj to 5am I was convinced I would die. 2 trips to the Er... Never went in.

• DucksFCDucksFC Member Posts: 1,304

Ba k to weed talk. Unknowingly I drank a weed drink that was 7 helpings for someone with tolerance. Long stor4y short.

are you sure that isn't right now?
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,676 Swaye's Wigwam

Thanks Spooge
  • NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    Dick Newton criminally underused
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member Posts: 11,242

He looks awesome against the 3rd and 4th string defense...
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,612 Swaye's Wigwam

Our starting RB seems like the slowest, especially in the open field.
  • AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 7,052 Standard Supporter
    haie said:

He did make someone miss on a check down route which we have not see in forever. But yes he is slow. He did break some tackles though. Lavon Coleman Esque talent.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,058 Founders Club

TheHB said:

Fuck off
    Pretty harsh boss

Apps suck for football

I can do that with my Xfinity app for the non-app shit. Watching football in your man cave via an app sucks ass.
    Xfinity only recently allowed you to do this from outside your home WiFi

Agreed though, the worst part of streaming is fluidly switching between games.

YouTube TV does have 4 way multiview which is epic
    I have YouTubeTV and I have t seen if there’s a way to customize the 4 way multi view. It only seems to give options of various combos.

• CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,058 Founders Club
    haie said:

I watched Johnson’s long run from my seat and it looked like he was in slow motion.
    DucksFC said:

DucksFC said:

Fuck off
    Pretty harsh boss

Apps suck for football

Like a funeral?
    Or a beach in Costa Rica
    Humble brag!

I know a guy who lived in CR for a while and hated it because of the crime. I later learned the pacific side is the safe side compared to the Atlantic/Gulf side.
  • EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,953 Swaye's Wigwam

TheHB said:

Fuck off
    Pretty harsh boss

Apps suck for football

I can do that with my Xfinity app for the non-app shit. Watching football in your man cave via an app sucks ass.

I have YouTubeTV and I have t seen if there’s a way to customize the 4 way multi view. It only seems to give options of various combos.

There isn’t, but they usually have 3-4 combos. I fucking love it.

TheHB said:

Fuck off
    Pretty harsh boss

Apps suck for football

There isn’t, but they usually have 3-4 combos. I fucking love it.
    I feel like they had 20+ combos during week 1. It was almost overwhelming.