Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Headed to Seattle from SJC

Flying out in a couple of hours. I try to make as many games as possible usually about 4. Despite my mere presence yesterday giving you all a breakdown, maybe we could have some laughs about it at a tailgate? Do many of you meet up? I can stop at QFC to contribute. I’ll have a couple of others with me.

Or I’ll do what I normally and go to the College Inn.

Comments

• GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,493 Standard Supporter
    The game is in Muncie
  • DawgInNoCalDawgInNoCal Member Posts: 50

Flying out in a couple of hours. I try to make as many games as possible usually about 4. Despite my mere presence yesterday giving you all a breakdown, maybe we could have some laughs about it at a tailgate? Do many of you meet up? I can stop at QFC to contribute. I’ll have a couple of others with me.

What flight are you on?

Asking for a friend.
    Southwest 4202. Why? Are you going to pick me up at SEA?
  • MelloDawgMelloDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,579 Swaye's Wigwam

What flight are you on?

Asking for a friend.
    I’d pick you up if you were flying into PAE, but not SEA.
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,509 Swaye's Wigwam

I feel like maybe me, and maybe @haie are the only people here who actually go to the games. Me because I have no life, hate money, and prefer dooging in person. Haie, I'm not really certain.

I fly in for a game every other year but usually try to catch the road games down here in LA. Was fucking annoyed when the Pac 12 made that a rotational event. Hoping realignment will mean playing an LA game every year.
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,672 Standard Supporter
    Swaye said:

I feel like maybe me, and maybe @haie are the only people here who actually go to the games. Me because I have no life, hate money, and prefer dooging in person. Haie, I'm not really certain.

Let's be honest. You do it to pick up dudes at the urinal.
    is there is a better place?
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,242 Founders Club
    LebamDawg said:

Swaye said:

Let's be honest. You do it to pick up dudes at the urinal.
    is there is a better place?
    https://hardcorehusky.com/discussion/108118/pawz-achieves-lifelong-dream-of-opening-a-gentlemans-only-club#latest

• UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,509 Swaye's Wigwam
    Mad_Son said:

What flight are you on?

Asking for a friend.
    Only if you call an Uber.
    @Yousef_#1UberDriver true?
  • dtddtd Member Posts: 4,582 Standard Supporter

What flight are you on?

Asking for a friend.
    This is some fucking Pablo Escobar shit.
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,803 Founders Club
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,242 Founders Club

@DawgInNoCal banninated!

Damone, Boobs or Harv

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,721 Founders Club
    I just undid it. The AI thinks it picked up on something.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,647 Swaye's Wigwam

Wife and kids are gone to the beavlet inlaws for the weekend, so I've treated myself to a brain splitting hangover, a miserable 3 hour drive listening to Softy, and front row seat to getting embarrassed by a mountain west team on national TV.
  • DawgInNoCalDawgInNoCal Member Posts: 50
    Good flight. No issues. I didn’t get any tailgate offers so come and say hi at the College Inn Pub. Beers on me.