Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Our fanbase is full of suckers

Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,169
https://blogs.emory.edu/sportsmarketing/2013/08/08/college-football-brand-equity-rankings-the-overall-list/

The fact that we are the 10th overall brand (determined by revenue against performance) is why nothing gets done. Our fans are showing Pool Boy that he is doing a really good job of making money relative to the amount of work he is putting in. Anyone who continues to financially support the team is not supporting the war. These are the worst kinds of fans (Hi Damone). If you loved Husky football you would not tell Woodward it is time to start cheating since Oregon got away with it. It is time to tell Woodward you won't pay anymore money until we start cheating!

Comments

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,435 Founders Club
    I bought a Husky shirt today... 20% off the retail. Three weeks before the start of the season.
  • Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,169

I bought a Husky shirt today... 20% off the retail. Three weeks before the start of the season.

And I thought you were a true fan. For shame.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,435 Founders Club
    Mad_Son said:

And I thought you were a true fan. For shame.
    I did ask myself repeatedly, "why am I doing this?" But I did it.
  • IrishDawg22IrishDawg22 Member Posts: 2,754
    I am sure they miss your BIG $$$.

Sorry but I am not going to give up my priority when it would make zero difference.

You need to have a few more zeros on the check before they would listen.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Sorry but I am not going to give up my priority when it would make zero difference.

We expect you to light your money on fire. You don't know any better.

You mean to tell me the fanbase that

-Thinks anyone who criticizes a current Husky coach, no matter how awful, is really a Coog/Duck troll
    -Has kept Ruth Robbins employed as a teenage boy stocker for over a decade
    -Thinks Jack Lockner is one of the greatest QBs of all time
    -Expected Emmert to drop the HAMMER, lapped up every last piece of "what I'm hearing", and defended the nonjournalist who shared the rumors even after literally none of it came to pass
    -Still believes that Mark Emmert is the best friend Husky football ever had
    -Etc, etc

is full of suckers?

Water Is Wet POTD

The D stands for decade.
  • DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    I'm a true fan, therefore (I like to say therefore) I will not go to games. Honey, why do you make me hit you?

holy shit. I'm a puppy disciple. Fuck. This is the last time I'll drive I5 at 90 mph with a cocktail in one hand and my phone in the other.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,946 Founders Club
    As long as we cheat the right way, I'm all for it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    PurpleJ said:

As long as we cheat the right way, I'm all for it.

I already emailed Woodward that its okay to cheat since Oregon is allowed to do it!
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    this is a total #wateriswet thread

What a coward. That's like saying your vote would make zero difference. Now, I choose not to vote. But I do so as an objection to the process. It is a statement that my one non vote means something. Because, god dammit, in America that's how we do things. And if you don't like it, you can just get out.

I respect every single Dawgman doog, that actually thinks things are great, more than you. They may be stupid, they may be oblivious, they may be in denial, or even all three but at least they aren't pussies. At least they don't sit on their hands when they know something is wrong and do nothing. You're a disgrace to this fan base and to this country. And I feel sorry for your family.
    Coward??? Because being an anonymous poster on a message board is the courageous thing to do. Not sure even where to start with your vote, don't vote, North Korea, America is great, Obama is a racist, healthcare for everyone, democracy rant.

It is the United States of fucking America and I can do what I want with my fucking money. There is nothing more anti-American than telling someone else what to do with his or her hard earned cash. Unless of course you are one of the low information drone voters who believe in the collective good. Oh, I forgot, your 1 vote is going to bring down the process. Your naivety is hilarious.

So since you are such a social engineer, can we expect to see you with anti-Sark signs before each game? What type of rallies have you organized?? Fund raisers for the new coach search?? What, don't tell me your fucking lazy ass is SITTING ON YOUR HANDS when you know something is wrong?? You are the master of hypocrisy. Even the burgers flippers have more passion than you trying to get their wages increased.

And if you think anyone gives a shit whether or not you go to the games then you need to:

Step 1- remove head from anal cavity

Step 2 - take 3 deep breathes

Step 3- repeat

And as always, have a nice day!!!

What a coward. That's like saying your vote would make zero difference. Now, I choose not to vote. But I do so as an objection to the process. It is a statement that my one non vote means something. Because, god dammit, in America that's how we do things. And if you don't like it, you can just get out.

I respect every single Dawgman doog, that actually thinks things are great, more than you. They may be stupid, they may be oblivious, they may be in denial, or even all three but at least they aren't pussies. At least they don't sit on their hands when they know something is wrong and do nothing. You're a disgrace to this fan base and to this country. And I feel sorry for your family.
    Coward??? Because being an anonymous poster on a message board is the courageous thing to do. Not sure even where to start with your vote, don't vote, North Korea, America is great, Obama is a racist, healthcare for everyone, democracy rant.

It is the United States of fucking America and I can do what I want with my fucking money. There is nothing more anti-American than telling someone else what to do with his or her hard earned cash. Unless of course you are one of the low information drone voters who believe in the collective good. Oh, I forgot, your 1 vote is going to bring down the process. Your naivety is hilarious.

So since you are such a social engineer, can we expect to see you with anti-Sark signs before each game? What type of rallies have you organized?? Fund raisers for the new coach search?? What, don't tell me your fucking lazy ass is SITTING ON YOUR HANDS when you know something is wrong?? You are the master of hypocrisy. Even the burgers flippers have more passion than you trying to get their wages increased.

And if you think anyone gives a shit whether or not you go to the games then you need to:

Step 3- repeat

1. Pressing very badly.
    2. Why do you hate money?

Step 3- repeat

1. Pressing very badly.
    2. Why do you hate money?
  • TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    I'll just roll my eyes.

I'll just roll my eyes.

What no sign change agent???

Fucking lazy ass.

You are the worst kind of fan and person.

I'll just roll my eyes.

Fucking lazy ass.

I voted this up just on the strength of you using a "Noog" talking point.
  • Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,169

Step 3- repeat

What, don't tell me your fucking lazy ass is SITTING ON YOUR HANDS when you know something is wrong?? You are the master of hypocrisy. Even the burgers flippers have more passion than you trying to get their wages increased.

Step 3- repeat

$75,000
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186

I'll just roll my eyes.

Fucking lazy ass.

I voted this up just on the strength of you using a "Noog" (lol!) talking point.