Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Modern day America is pretty much on par with the French Revolution, no?

Comments

• HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,464

Bob_C said:

MelloDawg said:

Came to see @HHusky struggle. Always delivers.

You Democrats have mass murdered people in a True Blue state and you’re calling people ladies for being fed up with you lunatics. I don’t understand it.

You’ll have to be more specific, the gaslight was too bright on your post.
    New York with nursing homes.
    Sorry, been enjoying the day with my wife. Kids are both back to college.

Maui with water is more important than people.

History repeats itself. It’s a pattern of dunces getting power and paying other dunces to be their goon police.

I wonder how worthless of a life the Dazzler guy has that he can’t call it out. He/They are an abomination of a person along with the Horn Sucker.
    CTE girl sees it all clearly.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,264 Founders Club
    HHusky said:

Bob_C said:

MelloDawg said:

You Democrats have mass murdered people in a True Blue state and you’re calling people ladies for being fed up with you lunatics. I don’t understand it.

Sorry, been enjoying the day with my wife. Kids are both back to college.

Maui with water is more important than people.

History repeats itself. It’s a pattern of dunces getting power and paying other dunces to be their goon police.

I wonder how worthless of a life the Dazzler guy has that he can’t call it out. He/They are an abomination of a person along with the Horn Sucker.
    CTE girl sees it all clearly.
    Homerun.

• BlueduckBlueduck Member Posts: 1,380
    edited August 2023
    Bob_C said:

MelloDawg said:

Wasn't Inslee/Washington first?

Axing for a fren
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,518 Swaye's Wigwam
    MelloDawg said:

How's your latest booster status?

MelloDawg said:

How's your latest booster status?
    He signed up for the frequent vaxxer awards program.

• Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,332 Swaye's Wigwam
    Blueduck said:

Bob_C said:

MelloDawg said:

Axing for a fren
    True
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,106 Standard Supporter
    Bob_C said:

Blueduck said:

Bob_C said:

MelloDawg said:

Axing for a fren
    True
    Inslee along with Lockdown Kate Brown and Newsom were definitely on Team Dazzler. Scratch a leftist, find a fascist.
    Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sources said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

no

if you're honest with yourself you can see where this is all trending
    Behead Mike Pence?

I see where your team would take things. You are the revolutionaries, not the conservatives.
    Hmm, one side wants to rule through mob and government imposed violence. Call that revolutionary. Our side is looking for honest elections and individual liberty. I like my team. You like your team.
    Your side is willing to support elections that it wins, and no others. The best example of trying to rule through mob violence occurred on January 6, 2021.

You Jeffersonians are big on liberty. Responsibility not so much. Your hero TJ loved the French Revolution.
    Which side is failing to support elections?

These whines are almost identical to sending an armed mob to the Capitol to prevent certification, of course.
    Who was armed ding bat?
    Multiple “tourists” were armed, Luigi.

Louis Gohmert’s lie was uncovered many convictions ago.

Try to keep up.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,419 Standard Supporter
    We know who should rule and it's not you WEF/NWO Ass lickers!
    Sledog said:

The fact you think the issue is who should rule well illustrates the current problem.
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:

The fact you think the issue is who should rule well illustrates the current problem.
    Mao said power comes from the barrel of a gun. He's your guy you should know how this shit works. It won't end well for anyone but especially for you limp wristed libs.
    Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

Mao said power comes from the barrel of a gun. He's your guy you should know how this shit works. It won't end well for anyone but especially for you limp wristed libs.
    We elect people to govern, Mario, not to rule. At least so far, and not if you had your way.
    edited August 2023
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

We elect people to govern, Mario, not to rule. At least so far, and not if you had your way.
    If what your side is pushing for happens there will no longer be two parties. That will be all you rats own fault. HTH
    Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

If what your side is pushing for happens there will no longer be two parties. That will be all you rats own fault. HTH
    The guy who looks to Mao is worried about keeping two parties.
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

I was quoting your people. Mao murdered untold millions. 50 million just in the great leap forward. Not even counting all the rest. You better gear up butter cup! How are you going to kill these millions?
  • trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

Anita Dunn looks to Mao. She’s a senior adviser to the POTUS.

Add “useful idiot” to your resume, Dazzler!

trublue said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

“The Mao quote is one I picked up from the late Republican strategist Lee Atwater from something I read in the late 1980s, so I hope I don’t get my progressive friends mad at me,” Dunn told CNN in 2009.
    HHusky said:

trublue said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

“The Mao quote is one I picked up from the late Republican strategist Lee Atwater from something I read in the late 1980s, so I hope I don’t get my progressive friends mad at me,” Dunn told CNN in 2009.
    NOC