Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Modern day America is pretty much on par with the French Revolution, no?

124»

Comments

• SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,419 Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

trublue said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

We know who should rule and it's not you WEF/NWO Ass lickers!

The fact you think the issue is who should rule well illustrates the current problem.
    Mao said power comes from the barrel of a gun. He's your guy you should know how this shit works. It won't end well for anyone but especially for you limp wristed libs.
    We elect people to govern, Mario, not to rule. At least so far, and not if you had your way.
    If what your side is pushing for happens there will no longer be two parties. That will be all you rats own fault. HTH
    The guy who looks to Mao is worried about keeping two parties.
    Anita Dunn looks to Mao. She’s a senior adviser to the POTUS.

Add “useful idiot” to your resume, Dazzler!

“The Mao quote is one I picked up from the late Republican strategist Lee Atwater from something I read in the late 1980s, so I hope I don’t get my progressive friends mad at me,” Dunn told CNN in 2009.
    I'll bet the quote was from Mao. Prove me wrong.
  • trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    HHusky said:

trublue said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

The fact you think the issue is who should rule well illustrates the current problem.
    Mao said power comes from the barrel of a gun. He's your guy you should know how this shit works. It won't end well for anyone but especially for you limp wristed libs.
    We elect people to govern, Mario, not to rule. At least so far, and not if you had your way.
    If what your side is pushing for happens there will no longer be two parties. That will be all you rats own fault. HTH

“The Mao quote is one I picked up from the late Republican strategist Lee Atwater from something I read in the late 1980s, so I hope I don’t get my progressive friends mad at me,” Dunn told CNN in 2009.
    Do you ever get anything correct?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=H53nBsFVW8s&pp=ygUOQW5pdGEgZHVubiBtYW8%3D

One of her favorite philosophers: Mao.
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,464
    trublue said:

HHusky said:

trublue said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

way to miss the point, dick tracey
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,960 Founders Club
    HHusky said:

trublue said:

HHusky said:

trublue said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

Everyone got the point

The usual dodge and deflect. Blame a dead guy

Have the guts to be the commie you are
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,464

HHusky said:

trublue said:

HHusky said:

trublue said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

Everyone got the point

The usual dodge and deflect. Blame a dead guy

Have the guts to be the commie you are
    I’m a pretty shitty Commie. For example, I’m not remotely interested in yours and Gasbag’s lives.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,419 Standard Supporter
    Funny Dazzler doesn't realize if they could seize power he's one of the first off to camp and certain death.