Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

MELTDOWN

pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,266 Founders Club
I thought it might have subsided over the weekend.

It hasn’t.

I was wrong.

It’s worse than ever.

#DeltaPark #Triggered #TDS

Comments

• Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,333 Swaye's Wigwam
    Also accusing other posters of previously being who he was. Not crazy behavior or anything.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,266 Founders Club
    Bob_C said:

Also accusing other posters of previously being who he was. Not crazy behavior or anything.

I would try to disavow the @NorthwestFresh label too. Imagine HH being right about you.

pawz said:

Bob_C said:

I would try to disavow the @NorthwestFresh label too. Imagine HH being right about you.

@HHusky should be allowed time for a victory lap with no shit given.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,972 Founders Club
    I'm old enough to remember when

DeSantis would be Trump only better

He'd know how to handle the media

Women would like him

He could beat Biden

Its not surprising that Team DeSantis has resorted to the leftist tactic of screaming at Trump voters for being Trump voters

I also recall someone saying that he'd blame DeSantis for losing

Things change all the time in message board politics. Gotta handle the ups and downs
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967

Women would like him

He could beat Biden

Its not surprising that Team DeSantis has resorted to the leftist tactic of screaming at Trump voters for being Trump voters

Things change all the time in message board politics. Gotta handle the ups and downs

Poor Race, can I get you a wipe?

Your dumbfuck kin are so triggered by RDS that they adopted leftist tactics in Iowa.

You still don’t know the difference between a Trump Supporter and a Trump voter.

Simp.
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,707 Founders Club
    pawz said:

Bob_C said:

I thought NWfresh was banned? He couldn't stay away? I guess he's addicted but this isn't a meltdown.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,972 Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

Women would like him

He could beat Biden

Your dumbfuck kin are so triggered by RDS that they adopted leftist tactics in Iowa.

You still don’t know the difference between a Trump Supporter and a Trump voter.

Simp.
    See what I mean?
    RoadTrip said:

pawz said:

Bob_C said:

I thought NWfresh was banned? He couldn't stay away? I guess he's addicted but this isn't a meltdown.
    What are you implying?

46XiJCAB said:

Women would like him

He could beat Biden

Simp.
    See what I mean?
    Hypocrite.
    Bob_C said:

RoadTrip said:

pawz said:

Bob_C said:

What are you implying?
    That he obtained a new IP address and he's back apparently? If I recall, he was originally banned for his extreme takes and posts around abortion? I could be wrong and probably missed a lot of what sent him ove the edge the last time. If I remember correctly, I actually supported his stance and had no problem with his tactics at that time and had employed them myself in the past. I suppose the difference was I would respect Stalin's advice and wishes whereas NWfresh aka '46qook did not?
    RoadTrip said:

Bob_C said:

RoadTrip said:

pawz said:

Bob_C said:

What are you implying?
    That he obtained a new IP address and he's back apparently? If I recall, he was originally banned for his extreme takes and posts around abortion? I could be wrong and probably missed a lot of what sent him ove the edge the last time. If I remember correctly, I actually supported his stance and had no problem with his tactics at that time and had employed them myself in the past. I suppose the difference was I would respect Stalin's advice and wishes whereas NWfresh aka '46qook did not?
    Yes, he's NWFresh obviously. The crazy part is that he was accusing @EverettChris of being NWFresh last week.

PDX/NWFresh was a regular on eDuck. We would tangle occasionally over the Ducks. He was a Dawgman like fan boy.

I liked his takes on politics and social issues in general. He was much the same way on the new version of Woodshed.

He would tangle with Dazzler all the time. He had a nickname for him, “Lennie.” The other day the new flavor of the day here called Dazzler “Lennie.”

All the new flavor of the day needs to do is tell me that he picked the nickname up while lurking here.

As of right now he’s PDX/NWFresh until he isn’t.

But do carry on as I’m loving all the attention and threads in my honor today.

MELTDOWN!

LOL…..
  • BlueduckBlueduck Member Posts: 1,380
    Bob_C said:

RoadTrip said:

Bob_C said:

RoadTrip said:

pawz said:

Bob_C said:

What are you implying?
    Yes, he's NWFresh obviously. The crazy part is that he was accusing @EverettChris of being NWFresh last week.
    Isn't that the dem playbook?
    Call you out for everything they are actually doing...
    🤔
    Blueduck said:

Bob_C said:

RoadTrip said:

Bob_C said:

RoadTrip said:

pawz said:

Bob_C said:

What are you implying?
    Isn't that the dem playbook?
    Call you out for everything they are actually doing...
    🤔
    More psychotic behavior above all else.
    I don't remember NWfresh on eDuck but I do remember the precursor to OBK. I believe that posters's name had something to do with a city in southern Oregon? I'm pretty sure he was a member of the Watchtower cult.
    RoadTrip said:

I don't remember NWfresh on eDuck but I do remember the precursor to OBK. I believe that posters's name had something to do with a city in southern Oregon? I'm pretty sure he was a member of the Watchtower cult.

He was PDX on eDuck.

HTH.
    I’m sure flavor of the day can clear things up regarding “Lennie.” I might not fully believe him but still.

He’s very focused on Dazzler.
    46XiJCAB said:

I’m sure flavor of the day can clear things up regarding “Lennie.” I might not fully believe him but still.

You seem to know a lot about all of this.
    Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

Well gee isn’t it amazing that after reading certain posters for years you’d know their style.

You must watch a lot of Perry Mason.
    46XiJCAB said:

Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

Well gee isn’t it amazing that after reading certain posters for years you’d know their style.

You must watch a lot of Perry Mason.
    I was thinking the same thing.