Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Liar or moron Race?

13»

Comments

• RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,707 Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

RoadTrip said:

SFGbob said:

RoadTrip said:

SFGbob said:

Blueduck said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

So he said what we said he said

And?

Besides DeSantis doesn't want my vote so who cares?

He said that Trump's actions or lack thereof shouldn't be criminalized. He offered the same observation about Trump's actions on Jan 6th that Trump's own children and Sean Hannity had. So which is it? Liar or moron?
    Sounds like all you guys think Trump should be prosecuted

We you have to lie in order to make your claim...
    I did post Gunthers tweet and it spark a nice discussion

If you go back my point was the wishy washy DeSantis

Now I'm saying he wants Trump prosecuted to prove a point and because it made 46 meltdown

Again

I don't trust DeSantis and he doesn't want my vote

I don't engage in unilateral surrender on J 6 when America burned in 2020 and nothing happened

Trump issued a couple statements. If DeSantis guys want to sound like MSNBC about it I'll continue to point it out

If DeSantis could beat Trump you guys wouldn't be so mad at me
    If you are catching flack
    You might be over the target
    I'm not mad at you. I just don't like liars. That's been constant with me for as long as we've known each other.
    I don't think he was lying. Could context and more of the statement been used to provide a full understanding? Yes and it's not entirely fair when someone you support is a victim of the aforementioned. You fully support RDS and despise Trump. I'm cool with that especially because you've been consistent but not obnoxious like another poster here. I will never trust the government in any capacity and feel RDS will support the deepstate.
    That's not accurate. I think Trump gets his ass kicked in a general election while DeSantis has a better chance to win. I don't believe in lying or leaving out "context" as you like to call it.
    I disagree. The 2020 election was rigged and stolen. How could a senile old man who never campaigned, and when he did brought out hundreds to his opponent's tens of thousands at every event, had more voters by the millions vote than were registered and received more votes than the "historical" Barry Soetoro have won that election? The United States of Ameican is corrupt and rotten to the core. I will never believe Joe Biden won or that Trump or DeSantis wouldn't trounce him in any other election. I don't recall the specifics regarding what DeSantis did or did not say regarding Trump and 1/6 but anything less than full support because it was a 100% FBI deep state contrived and controlled operation is unacceptable. Trump is being politically tortured and you should fucking care because it's your family or their family's who are next.
    And what stops the 2024 campaign from being rigged and stolen?
    Nothing. This country needs complete reform. It's not going to happen unless Trump wins. DeSantis won't do it now that the deep state back him.
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    RoadTrip said:

SFGbob said:

RoadTrip said:

SFGbob said:

RoadTrip said:

SFGbob said:

Blueduck said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

And?

He said that Trump's actions or lack thereof shouldn't be criminalized. He offered the same observation about Trump's actions on Jan 6th that Trump's own children and Sean Hannity had. So which is it? Liar or moron?

Now I'm saying he wants Trump prosecuted to prove a point and because it made 46 meltdown

Again

I don't engage in unilateral surrender on J 6 when America burned in 2020 and nothing happened

Trump issued a couple statements. If DeSantis guys want to sound like MSNBC about it I'll continue to point it out

I'm not mad at you. I just don't like liars. That's been constant with me for as long as we've known each other.
    I don't think he was lying. Could context and more of the statement been used to provide a full understanding? Yes and it's not entirely fair when someone you support is a victim of the aforementioned. You fully support RDS and despise Trump. I'm cool with that especially because you've been consistent but not obnoxious like another poster here. I will never trust the government in any capacity and feel RDS will support the deepstate.
    That's not accurate. I think Trump gets his ass kicked in a general election while DeSantis has a better chance to win. I don't believe in lying or leaving out "context" as you like to call it.
    I disagree. The 2020 election was rigged and stolen. How could a senile old man who never campaigned, and when he did brought out hundreds to his opponent's tens of thousands at every event, had more voters by the millions vote than were registered and received more votes than the "historical" Barry Soetoro have won that election? The United States of Ameican is corrupt and rotten to the core. I will never believe Joe Biden won or that Trump or DeSantis wouldn't trounce him in any other election. I don't recall the specifics regarding what DeSantis did or did not say regarding Trump and 1/6 but anything less than full support because it was a 100% FBI deep state contrived and controlled operation is unacceptable. Trump is being politically tortured and you should fucking care because it's your family or their family's who are next.
    Nothing. This country needs complete reform. It's not going to happen unless Trump wins. DeSantis won't do it now that the deep state back him.
    You’ve not read a single policy or plan that RDS has outlined. His plans for the military alone are everything Conservatives like myself could ever want.

But he wears white boots and is a Bushie.

Meanwhile Trump is furious at McCarthy today. Demanding an endorsement from the House Speaker. Totally sane request.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 105,048 Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

RoadTrip said:

SFGbob said:

RoadTrip said:

SFGbob said:

RoadTrip said:

SFGbob said:

Blueduck said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

And?

Again

You’ve not read a single policy or plan that RDS has outlined. His plans for the military alone are everything Conservatives like myself could ever want.

Meanwhile Trump is furious at McCarthy today. Demanding an endorsement from the House Speaker. Totally sane request.
    NOC
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,325 Founders Club
    SFGbob said:
    If this was true there would be no indictments.

Triggering, I know.

• SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 32,005
    RoadTrip said:

SFGbob said:

RoadTrip said:

SFGbob said:

RoadTrip said:

SFGbob said:

Blueduck said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

And?

Again

Yeah, unlike outsider Lindsey Graham.

46XiJCAB said:

RoadTrip said:

SFGbob said:

RoadTrip said:

SFGbob said:

RoadTrip said:

SFGbob said:

Blueduck said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

And?

Again

NOC
    Broken.
    pawz said:

SFGbob said:

Triggering, I know.

LOL….
    SFGbob said:

RoadTrip said:

SFGbob said:

RoadTrip said:

SFGbob said:

RoadTrip said:

SFGbob said:

Blueduck said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

And?

Again

Deep stater Graham is so far up Trump’s ass that he’s been reported missing.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 32,005
    46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

RoadTrip said:

SFGbob said:

RoadTrip said:

SFGbob said:

RoadTrip said:

SFGbob said:

Blueduck said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

And?

Again

Because all you have to do is kiss Trump's ass and he has no problem with you. It's why he praises Newsom and he slobbered all over Cuomo.
    edited July 2023
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

RoadTrip said:

SFGbob said:

RoadTrip said:

SFGbob said:

RoadTrip said:

SFGbob said:

Blueduck said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

And?

Again

NOC
    Broken.
    46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

SFGbob said:

Triggering, I know.

LOL….
    46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

RoadTrip said:

SFGbob said:

RoadTrip said:

SFGbob said:

RoadTrip said:

SFGbob said:

Blueduck said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

And?

Again

See? The irony continues unabated.

#TDS #obsessed

46XiJCAB said:

RoadTrip said:

SFGbob said:

RoadTrip said:

SFGbob said:

RoadTrip said:

SFGbob said:

Blueduck said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

And?

Again

NOC
    Broken.
    pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

RoadTrip said:

SFGbob said:

RoadTrip said:

SFGbob said:

RoadTrip said:

SFGbob said:

Blueduck said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

And?

Again

NOC
    Broken.
    46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

SFGbob said:

Triggering, I know.

LOL….
    46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

RoadTrip said:

SFGbob said:

RoadTrip said:

SFGbob said:

RoadTrip said:

SFGbob said:

Blueduck said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

And?

Again

#TDS #obsessed

Count my responses

PawzTard!
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

RoadTrip said:

SFGbob said:

RoadTrip said:

SFGbob said:

RoadTrip said:

SFGbob said:

Blueduck said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

And?

Again

NOC
    Broken.
    pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

RoadTrip said:

SFGbob said:

RoadTrip said:

SFGbob said:

RoadTrip said:

SFGbob said:

Blueduck said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

And?

Again

NOC
    Broken.
    46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

SFGbob said:

Triggering, I know.

LOL….
    46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

RoadTrip said:

SFGbob said:

RoadTrip said:

SFGbob said:

RoadTrip said:

SFGbob said:

Blueduck said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

And?

Again

#TDS #obsessed

Count my responses

PawzTard!
    Be more desperate for attention. Please.

• LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,677 Standard Supporter
    no way RDS will catch Trump, Biden Trump is close but too far out. State by State polls would be more accurate

• MelloDawgMelloDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,593 Swaye's Wigwam
    RoadTrip said:

SFGbob said:

RoadTrip said:

SFGbob said:

RoadTrip said:

SFGbob said:

Blueduck said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

And?

Again

Just like the first term, right? I have bad news for you.

46XiJCAB said:

RoadTrip said:

SFGbob said:

RoadTrip said:

SFGbob said:

RoadTrip said:

SFGbob said:

Blueduck said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

And?

Again

NOC
    Broken.
    thechatch said:
    RDS is finished too.