Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Liar or moron Race?

Comments

• SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 32,005
    Sledog said:

RDS isn't getting to the general election. So zero chance of a win.

Likely correct. Enjoy another 4 years of Rats in the White House. Hope you like President Newsom.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,464 Standard Supporter
    SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

Likely correct. Enjoy another 4 years of Rats in the White House. Hope you like President Newsom.
    Since we can't get fair elections we will never be in power again. Rats will cheat bigly where they control ther apparatus but unfotunately that's a lot of red states where most county workers vote demonrat.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 105,063 Founders Club
    Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

Since we can't get fair elections we will never be in power again. Rats will cheat bigly where they control ther apparatus but unfotunately that's a lot of red states where most county workers vote demonrat.
    Yeah but they just did it to get rid of Trump so it's okay
    Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

They don't need to "cheat" all the need is motor voter registration, mail-in ballots to continue being used and for ballot harvesting to be legal.
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,707 Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

RoadTrip said:

SFGbob said:

Blueduck said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

So he said what we said he said

And?

Besides DeSantis doesn't want my vote so who cares?

He said that Trump's actions or lack thereof shouldn't be criminalized. He offered the same observation about Trump's actions on Jan 6th that Trump's own children and Sean Hannity had. So which is it? Liar or moron?
    Sounds like all you guys think Trump should be prosecuted

We you have to lie in order to make your claim...
    I did post Gunthers tweet and it spark a nice discussion

If you go back my point was the wishy washy DeSantis

Now I'm saying he wants Trump prosecuted to prove a point and because it made 46 meltdown

Again

I don't trust DeSantis and he doesn't want my vote

I don't engage in unilateral surrender on J 6 when America burned in 2020 and nothing happened

Trump issued a couple statements. If DeSantis guys want to sound like MSNBC about it I'll continue to point it out

If DeSantis could beat Trump you guys wouldn't be so mad at me
    If you are catching flack
    You might be over the target
    I'm not mad at you. I just don't like liars. That's been constant with me for as long as we've known each other.
    I don't think he was lying. Could context and more of the statement been used to provide a full understanding? Yes and it's not entirely fair when someone you support is a victim of the aforementioned. You fully support RDS and despise Trump. I'm cool with that especially because you've been consistent but not obnoxious like another poster here. I will never trust the government in any capacity and feel RDS will support the deepstate.
    That's not accurate. I think Trump gets his ass kicked in a general election while DeSantis has a better chance to win. I don't believe in lying or leaving out "context" as you like to call it.
    I disagree. The 2020 election was rigged and stolen. How could a senile old man who never campaigned, and when he did brought out hundreds to his opponent's tens of thousands at every event, had more voters by the millions vote than were registered and received more votes than the "historical" Barry Soetoro have won that election? The United States of Ameican is corrupt and rotten to the core. I will never believe Joe Biden won or that Trump or DeSantis wouldn't trounce him in any other election. I don't recall the specifics regarding what DeSantis did or did not say regarding Trump and 1/6 but anything less than full support because it was a 100% FBI deep state contrived and controlled operation is unacceptable. Trump is being politically tortured and you should fucking care because it's your family or their family's who are next.
  • GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 6,354
    RoadTrip said:

SFGbob said:

Blueduck said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

And?

He said that Trump's actions or lack thereof shouldn't be criminalized. He offered the same observation about Trump's actions on Jan 6th that Trump's own children and Sean Hannity had. So which is it? Liar or moron?

Now I'm saying he wants Trump prosecuted to prove a point and because it made 46 meltdown

Again

I don't engage in unilateral surrender on J 6 when America burned in 2020 and nothing happened

Trump issued a couple statements. If DeSantis guys want to sound like MSNBC about it I'll continue to point it out

I'm not mad at you. I just don't like liars. That's been constant with me for as long as we've known each other.
    I don't think he was lying. Could context and more of the statement been used to provide a full understanding? Yes and it's not entirely fair when someone you support is a victim of the aforementioned. You fully support RDS and despise Trump. I'm cool with that especially because you've been consistent but not obnoxious like another poster here. I will never trust the government in any capacity and feel RDS will support the deepstate.
    I don't think any of us despise Trump, we just don't Trust him to stay on message enough to get elected...
  • GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 6,354
    RoadTrip said:

Goduckies said:

RoadTrip said:

SFGbob said:

Blueduck said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

And?

Again

I don't think any of us despise Trump, we just don't Trust him to stay on message enough to get elected...
    I totally get it and can't blame you for how you feel. The man is his own worst enemy and it's frustrating but at this point he's declared war on what has to be eliminated in this country. If Ron came out and supported him and told the Bushes and Carl Rove to fuck themselves, I'd donate to his cause and campaign for him. He hasn't and won't. Right now I'm Trump and Ramaswamy. Three quarters of the government needs to be eliminated immediately. It won't happen which is why evevtually there will be bloodshed.
    Desantis did say these prosecutions are crap... so he does have Trumps back there.
  • BlueduckBlueduck Member Posts: 1,386
    RoadTrip said:

SFGbob said:

RoadTrip said:

SFGbob said:

Blueduck said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

And?

Again

That's not accurate. I think Trump gets his ass kicked in a general election while DeSantis has a better chance to win. I don't believe in lying or leaving out "context" as you like to call it.
    I disagree. The 2020 election was rigged and stolen. How could a senile old man who never campaigned, and when he did brought out hundreds to his opponent's tens of thousands at every event, had more voters by the millions vote than were registered and received more votes than the "historical" Barry Soetoro have won that election? The United States of Ameican is corrupt and rotten to the core. I will never believe Joe Biden won or that Trump or DeSantis wouldn't trounce him in any other election. I don't recall the specifics regarding what DeSantis did or did not say regarding Trump and 1/6 but anything less than full support because it was a 100% FBI deep state contrived and controlled operation is unacceptable. Trump is being politically tortured and you should fucking care because it's your family or their family's who are next.
    RoadTrip said:

SFGbob said:

RoadTrip said:

SFGbob said:

Blueduck said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

And?

Again

I disagree. The 2020 election was rigged and stolen. How could a senile old man who never campaigned, and when he did brought out hundreds to his opponent's tens of thousands at every event, had more voters by the millions vote than were registered and received more votes than the "historical" Barry Soetoro have won that election? The United States of Ameican is corrupt and rotten to the core. I will never believe Joe Biden won or that Trump or DeSantis wouldn't trounce him in any other election. I don't recall the specifics regarding what DeSantis did or did not say regarding Trump and 1/6 but anything less than full support because it was a 100% FBI deep state contrived and controlled operation is unacceptable. Trump is being politically tortured and you should fucking care because it's your family or their family's who are next.>
    This^^^^^^^^

RoadTrip said:

SFGbob said:

RoadTrip said:

SFGbob said:

Blueduck said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

And?

Again

And what stops the 2024 campaign from being rigged and stolen?
    SFGbob said:

RoadTrip said:

SFGbob said:

RoadTrip said:

SFGbob said:

Blueduck said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

And?

Again

And what stops the 2024 campaign from being rigged and stolen?
    Not DeSantis

It would be best if DeSantis got the nomination and had the election stolen

I'm rooting for that

United in hate
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

And?

Again

You’ve never made me “meltdown.” Honestly with all due respect to your years of posting her, I often times just laugh at you.
    SFGbob said:

And?

As did McCarthy and Trump still pushed him for speaker.
    46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

And?

Again

You’ve never made me “meltdown.” Honestly with all due respect to your years of posting her, I often times just laugh at you.

Goduckies said:

RoadTrip said:

SFGbob said:

Blueduck said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

And?

Again

Oh I do despise him because he demands loyalty while he himself is a disloyal transactional lying asshole.

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

And?

Again

You are a legend so maybe you’re right.

Not.
    And there goes the board for the day

46XiJCAB said:

Goduckies said:

RoadTrip said:

SFGbob said:

Blueduck said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

And?

Again

Oh I do despise him because he demands loyalty while he himself is a disloyal transactional lying asshole.
    You seem bitter

46XiJCAB said:

Goduckies said:

RoadTrip said:

SFGbob said:

Blueduck said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

And?

Again

You seem bitter
    Nope. Just being honest. It’s in short supply here.