Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

USC fans already calling Seven "Snark"

Comments

• Options
    BayDawgBayDawg Member Posts: 1,623
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Water has a tendency to be damp.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    when he has a chance to fix some things it's going to be really neat and USC will be competing for championships.

• Options
    Citrus4TroogsCitrus4Troogs Member Posts: 248
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited September 2014

What a cool week for snark. In n' Out truck at practice. Dance contests. Calling plays. 2-1 despite crippling sanctions. Just needs to clean a few things up in a great week of practice...for whatever reason.

You have no idea the damage that Paul Hackett did.

• Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,609
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    USC AD Pat Haden has announced that Coach Sark will feed assistant Johnny Nansen to a pack of Bruins following an early December practice, in anticipation of the "Battle for Los Angeles".

"Cool experience for our young men of Troy," commented a fatigued Sarkisian.
  • Options
    SpoonieLuvSpoonieLuv Member Posts: 5,437
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    DeLarry said:

Quite honestly, I think they need to let it play out.

• Options
    SteveInSheltonSteveInShelton Member Posts: 1,611
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    These guys seem to live in reality unlike the other USC boards where everyone puts their head in the sand and pretends everything is ok. They actually realized Shaw simply outsarked Sark. There were still a few FS posts though, like how Sark inherited a terrible situation and the lines are too young (despite handling Stanford's oline the week before).
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    to see Sark get beat by Neuheisal would be epic.
  • Options
    PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

Seven is fucked.

I never like to rip the kids, but this guy is weird looking.

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,067
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    priapism said:

LIFPO.

I have an older brother with almost the same personality as Sark - INTP/ENTP. My brother gets very passive-aggressive when attacked.
    Sark reads the message boards - his control of the Seattle media obviates that. As soon as the "seven" fans started turning on him in larger and larger numbers last year, I knew he was going to try to bail as soon as Kiffin got fired.
    The way to attack Sark on the message boards is to constantly attack his intelligence and competency, this will turn "cool, dude brah" into a tense and passive-aggressive John Mackovic - and his players will turn on him. I highly endorse this... #:-S

The issue is, I don't want anyone to turn on him. I want him at USC for many, many years.
  • Options
    PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    edited September 2014
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    priapism said:

As soon as the "seven" fans started turning on him in larger and larger numbers last year, I knew he was going to try to bail as soon as Kiffin got fired.

Fleenor? I don't think many besides a few bozos on dawgman were surprised that he left. The surprise was that USC was actually dumb enough to hire him. Last Thanksgiving, I had a dumbass Cuog cousin who was trying to talk shit to me that UW was going to lose their coach. I laughed and told him that I wish that was true, but there was no way USC would be dumb enough to hire Sark.