Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Should Garland be impeached?

13»

Comments

• 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    Blueduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

Blueduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

Blueduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

RoadTrip said:

While I like what RDS said, you of all people should be pleased with Trump’s response. You have been pointing out how Trump has been his own worst enemy and now that he shows some restraint because that is what is called for with a leading question like this you still complain??? Your TDS and obsession is doing harm and you can't see it.

It’s a comparison and one candidate had the correct response and the other punted. I’m surprised Trump supporters are not somewhat dumbfounded by his response. They all seem to want Garland impeached. I could be wrong.

I was told that I needed to provide reasons to vote for RDS. Comparing him to Trump is required since they’re the only two that matter.

I get it that no one here likes anyone to point these things out. But honestly IDGAF and it’s gonna be what I do here until this thing is over. If you don’t like it stop reading my poasts.

Here comes the obvious Race retort 3,2,1…
    Is it a bored wide concensus that "one had the correct response" or is that just your opinion?

If I'm Trump its a no win question but Im going to defer to the appropriate channels to address this.
    I actually believe that is the smartest move for optics given the situation or else He's going to get dragged through the mud and crucified by MSM because he wants revenge against the man trying to ruin him and orange man verwy verwy bad!

As an onlooker, concerning Garlands actions, my personal opinion would be yes, I believe an investigation should be started if it hasn't already.
    Good grief obviously it’s my opinion. And it’s correct. Trump rants about the deep state and when he has the chance to agree that Garland should be impeached, he shrinks.
    Ok, good, I was worried you were stating facts again.

Maybe it's not the right time for Trump to be giving opinions on Bidens AG...But what do I know?

Im sure you know what best for him
    I state facts with numbers and quotes.

Or maybe he’s just BSing all of you about getting the “deep state” which is much more likely given his track record of BS.
    You just tried to state a fact and then followed it with a hypothetical and an assumption.

Let me type this more s-l-o-w-l-y.

I use numbers and quotes.

I share my opinions.

Trump is a bullshitter. Undeniable Fact.

He he was BSing his supporters about getting the DS in 2016. Zero evidence his first 4 years. Fact.

But hey give him another 4-5 years if we’re unfortunate enough to have him elected.

He may be the deep state slayer Trump supporters believe he will be. I doubt he even cares. Opinion.

• haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,699 Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

Blueduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

Blueduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

Blueduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

RoadTrip said:

While I like what RDS said, you of all people should be pleased with Trump’s response. You have been pointing out how Trump has been his own worst enemy and now that he shows some restraint because that is what is called for with a leading question like this you still complain??? Your TDS and obsession is doing harm and you can't see it.

It’s a comparison and one candidate had the correct response and the other punted. I’m surprised Trump supporters are not somewhat dumbfounded by his response. They all seem to want Garland impeached. I could be wrong.

I was told that I needed to provide reasons to vote for RDS. Comparing him to Trump is required since they’re the only two that matter.

I get it that no one here likes anyone to point these things out. But honestly IDGAF and it’s gonna be what I do here until this thing is over. If you don’t like it stop reading my poasts.

Is it a bored wide concensus that "one had the correct response" or is that just your opinion?

If I'm Trump its a no win question but Im going to defer to the appropriate channels to address this.
    I actually believe that is the smartest move for optics given the situation or else He's going to get dragged through the mud and crucified by MSM because he wants revenge against the man trying to ruin him and orange man verwy verwy bad!

As an onlooker, concerning Garlands actions, my personal opinion would be yes, I believe an investigation should be started if it hasn't already.
    Good grief obviously it’s my opinion. And it’s correct. Trump rants about the deep state and when he has the chance to agree that Garland should be impeached, he shrinks.

Maybe it's not the right time for Trump to be giving opinions on Bidens AG...But what do I know?

Or maybe he’s just BSing all of you about getting the “deep state” which is much more likely given his track record of BS.
    You just tried to state a fact and then followed it with a hypothetical and an assumption.

I share my opinions.
    Please don't.
    Talking to the mirror again.
  • BlueduckBlueduck Member Posts: 1,394
    46XiJCAB said:

Blueduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

Blueduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

RoadTrip said:

Sometimes you shou
    46XiJCAB said:

Blueduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

Blueduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

Blueduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

RoadTrip said:

I share my opinions.

He he was BSing his supporters about getting the DS in 2016. Zero evidence his first 4 years. Fact.

But hey give him another 4-5 years if we’re unfortunate enough to have him elected.

He may be the deep state slayer Trump supporters believe he will be. I doubt he even cares. Opinion.

It doesn't matter how slow you type, your opinions do not magically become fact but it might help you separate facts from opinions if you slow down.

Yes, sometimes you sprinkle numbers and quotes in with your opinions and assumptions and hyperbole and sometimes you state facts too.

Blueduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

Blueduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

Blueduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

RoadTrip said:

Sometimes you shou
    46XiJCAB said:

Blueduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

Blueduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

Blueduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

RoadTrip said:

I share my opinions.

It doesn't matter how slow you type, your opinions do not magically become fact but it might help you separate facts from opinions if you slow down.

Yes, sometimes you sprinkle numbers and quotes in with your opinions and assumptions and hyperbole and sometimes you state facts too.

Don’t read my poasts if you find them confusing. IDGAF.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,371 Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

Blueduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

Blueduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

Blueduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

RoadTrip said:

Sometimes you shou
    46XiJCAB said:

Blueduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

Blueduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

Blueduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

RoadTrip said:

I share my opinions.

Disagree.

It seems like quite the opposite frankly.

Maybe a walk on the beach for perspective is in order.

edited June 2023
    pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

Blueduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

Blueduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

Blueduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

RoadTrip said:

Sometimes you shou
    46XiJCAB said:

Blueduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

Blueduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

Blueduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

RoadTrip said:

I share my opinions.

Disagree.

Says my stalker.

You need a new outpitch.
    46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

Blueduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

Blueduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

Blueduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

RoadTrip said:

Sometimes you shou
    46XiJCAB said:

Blueduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

Blueduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

Blueduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

RoadTrip said:

I share my opinions.

Disagree.

Says my stalker.

You need a new outpitch.
    Things 13 year old girls say.

You are far too emotional (for politics).

It’s no one’s fault but your, Liz.

Grow a pair.

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

Blueduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

Blueduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

Blueduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

RoadTrip said:

Sometimes you shou
    46XiJCAB said:

Blueduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

Blueduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

Blueduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

RoadTrip said:

I share my opinions.

Disagree.

Says my stalker.

You need a new outpitch.

Grow a pair.

My stalker says I’m too emotional.

I chortled.
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,707 Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

Blueduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

Blueduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

Blueduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

RoadTrip said:

Sometimes you shou
    46XiJCAB said:

Blueduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

Blueduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

Blueduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

RoadTrip said:

I share my opinions.

Disagree.

Says my stalker.

You need a new outpitch.

Grow a pair.

I chortled.
    Do victims of stalking habitually spend almost every waking hour at the scene of the crime? One might say they are looking for abuse.
    edited June 2023
    RoadTrip said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

Blueduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

Blueduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

Blueduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

RoadTrip said:

Sometimes you shou
    46XiJCAB said:

Blueduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

Blueduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

Blueduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

RoadTrip said:

I share my opinions.

Disagree.

Says my stalker.

You need a new outpitch.

Grow a pair.

I chortled.
    Do victims of stalking habitually spend almost every waking hour at the scene of the crime? One might say they are looking for abuse.
    The judges would have accepted: Liars. Often emotionally immature and triggered.

Which is what we clearly have here.