Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

How Banana Republic “Justice” Departments Work…

Comments

• HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,517
    Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

pawz said:

HHusky said:

sure

Guess Weiss is in on it then.

Must.

Defend.

Daddy’s boy.

Defending Daddy's Delaware US Attorney while you call him a liar.

Mean of me.
    Tell us who gives him orders. I'll wait. It's not Trump.
    Do you girls not read the newz?

Weiss told Jordan he was not interfered with at all. Have your favorite brain-dead Buckeye wrestler invite him to testify so Weiss can repeat it to his face (punchable), under oath. I'll wait.
    I call bullshit.
    Involuntarily retired "cop" calls bullshit.

From Weiss's letter to Representative Meathead:

"I want to make clear that, as the Attorney General has stated, I have been granted ultimate authority over this matter, including responsibility for deciding where, when, and whether to file charges and for making decisions necessary to preserve the integrity of the prosecution, consistent with federal law, the Principles of Federal Prosecution, and Departmental regulations."

HHusky said:

This is the type of Hunter text messages our BananaRepublic DOJ his successfully hid for years…

The junkie who wants something says Joe Biden is in the room.

Gotta take that at face value, of course.

But where are those documents I keep hearing about? Did those pesky, "missing" whistleblowers take them?

You do have to take it at face value when you consider all the other things that support it that you have your head up your ass about

Do the right thing and ignore it and hope it goes away like the media and the democrats

Your defense is embarrassing and pathetic

As usual
    I prefer my financial transactions to be supported by documents. Coincidentally I'm sure, the IRS, lenders, etc. feel exactly the same way.

"$5 million"?

"10%"?

That ought to leave a trace.

You mentioned pathetic?
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 105,180 Founders Club
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

This is the type of Hunter text messages our BananaRepublic DOJ his successfully hid for years…

The junkie who wants something says Joe Biden is in the room.

Gotta take that at face value, of course.

But where are those documents I keep hearing about? Did those pesky, "missing" whistleblowers take them?

You do have to take it at face value when you consider all the other things that support it that you have your head up your ass about

Do the right thing and ignore it and hope it goes away like the media and the democrats

Your defense is embarrassing and pathetic

As usual
    I prefer my financial transactions to be supported by documents. Coincidentally I'm sure, the IRS, lenders, etc. feel exactly the same way.

"$5 million"?

"10%"?

That ought to leave a trace.

You mentioned pathetic?
    The reason you are so pathetic is the overwhelming evidence of evidence being hidden and not investigated

My now dead dog understands that as does anyone not poisoned by Biden semen

The shit that has leaked out is 1000 times more damning than anything you fascists came up with on Trump after 6 years of close scrutiny

If you enjoy being a laughingstock and a rank hypocrite then by all means keep playing* the fool here

*He's not playing
    edited June 2023

The reason you are so pathetic is the overwhelming evidence of evidence being hidden and not investigated

The shit that has leaked out is 1000 times more damning than anything you fascists came up with on Trump after 6 years of close scrutiny

If you enjoy being a laughingstock and a rank hypocrite then by all means keep playing* the fool here

*He's not playing

You're definitely making me question ever voting for Hunter.

Are you ever going to find a scintilla of evidence on Joe? You know, the Biden who actually has a job in government.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,398 Founders Club
    HHusky said:

*He's not playing

Are you ever going to find a scintilla of evidence on Joe? You know, the Biden who actually has a job in government.

Imagine not being able to use the quote feature. At least it explains the mental (in)capacity required to defend senile daddy.

Right, Wilma?

pawz said:

HHusky said:

*He's not playing

Imagine not being able to use the quote feature. At least it explains the mental (in)capacity required to defend senile daddy.

Right, Wilma?

scathing
    See H isn't playing

He is the board fool and proud of it

Just no evidence

• Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,355 Swaye's Wigwam

See H isn't playing

Just no evidence

Oh there’s plenty of evidence of him being a fool.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,398 Founders Club
    HHusky said:

pawz said:

HHusky said:

*He's not playing

Right, Wilma?

scathing
    embarrassing

• SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,503 Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

pawz said:

HHusky said:

sure

Guess Weiss is in on it then.

Must.

Defend.

Daddy’s boy.

Defending Daddy's Delaware US Attorney while you call him a liar.

Mean of me.
    Tell us who gives him orders. I'll wait. It's not Trump.
    Do you girls not read the newz?

Weiss told Jordan he was not interfered with at all. Have your favorite brain-dead Buckeye wrestler invite him to testify so Weiss can repeat it to his face (punchable), under oath. I'll wait.
    I call bullshit.
    Involuntarily retired "cop" calls bullshit.

From Weiss's letter to Representative Meathead:

"I want to make clear that, as the Attorney General has stated, I have been granted ultimate authority over this matter, including responsibility for deciding where, when, and whether to file charges and for making decisions necessary to preserve the integrity of the prosecution, consistent with federal law, the Principles of Federal Prosecution, and Departmental regulations."
    I retired, I wasn't retired involuntarily. I was very good at my job. That's something you can't say.
  • MelloDawgMelloDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,602 Swaye's Wigwam
    Bob_C said:

See H isn't playing

Just no evidence

Right? Imagine losing to him.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,819 Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

*He's not playing

Didn’t vote for Hunter is as anemic as leftists claiming intellectual superiority

Walk the safety up on that bitch ass weak sauce.

That’s pathetic even by your cretin standards, Dazzler.

MelloDawg said:

Bob_C said:

See H isn't playing

Just no evidence

Losing to H?

Big if true

You know it’s bad when the three brain-dead amigos are out running cover for this corruption…

Along with DeSantis and Mitch and the rest of the GOPe
  • Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,355 Swaye's Wigwam

You know it’s bad when the brain-dead amigos are out running cover for this corruption…

Normally when you have a legitimate contract dispute you threaten to sue the other party, Hunter threatens to ruin lives instead. Straight mob behavior.
    Bob_C said:

You know it’s bad when the brain-dead amigos are out running cover for this corruption…

Normally when you have a legitimate contract dispute you threaten to sue the other party, Hunter threatens to ruin lives instead. Straight mob behavior.
    You make him seem a little unscrupulous. I sure hope he wasn’t selling influence he didn’t really have.
    HHusky said:

Bob_C said:

You make him seem a little unscrupulous. I sure hope he wasn’t selling influence he didn’t really have.
    He wasn't

Dumbest argument ever
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,503 Standard Supporter
    MelloDawg said:

Bob_C said:

See H isn't playing

Just no evidence

Cheating isn't winning.