Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Kari Lake: “The quickest way to destroy a country is with unfettered illegal immigration”

13»

Comments

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,747
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

thechatch said:

We’re not even a country because we cannot control our borders. This is insanity.

On the other hand, the same people feel the need to save the Ukrainian border. If you have any questions, listen to PGOS he is on Team Democracy.
    Rent free
    Just like Zelensky and PGOS. It's not Team Biden that I'm supporting.
    I barley mention Zelenksy, and when I do it's to say that he kicks Putin's Nazi ass and is a FAR better wartime leader.

Rent.

Free.

Cunt.
    @PGOS still can't tell the difference between a Commie and a Nazi.

Which side are the actual AZOV Battalion Nazis on, @PGOS?

JFC. Hopelessly hopeless.
    Russia hasnt been commie for a long time. They are more Nazi than anyone else these days
    Except Ukraine. But go on.
  • Options
    edited May 2023

Sledog said:

thechatch said:

We’re not even a country because we cannot control our borders. This is insanity.

On the other hand, the same people feel the need to save the Ukrainian border. If you have any questions, listen to PGOS he is on Team Democracy.
    Rent free
    I barley mention Zelenksy, and when I do it's to say that he kicks Putin's Nazi ass and is a FAR better wartime leader.

Rent.

Free.

Cunt.

Russia hasnt been commie for a long time. They are more Nazi than anyone else these days
    Nope. Russians HATE Nazi's. Not tolerated there. Ukraine? They make them their best, brightest and most famous soldiers. History has already decided.
    They hate Nazis so much - they invade their neighbors, rape and murder civilians, deport children, and erase culture.

Definitely Nazi hating stuff. Not Nazi at all.

Your mental disconnect is disturbing.
    Is there a single MSM narrative you don't vomit up here everyday?
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,517
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Sledog said:

thechatch said:

Rent free

Rent.

Free.

Cunt.

Nope. Russians HATE Nazi's. Not tolerated there. Ukraine? They make them their best, brightest and most famous soldiers. History has already decided.
    They hate Nazis so much - they invade their neighbors, rape and murder civilians, deport children, and erase culture.

Are you denying these facts?
  • Options
    edited May 2023

Sledog said:

thechatch said:

Rent free

Rent.

Free.

Cunt.

Do you dispute that Ukrainian Nazis do the exact same shit?

#CutFromTheSameCloth
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,798
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Sledog said:

thechatch said:

Rent free

Rent.

Free.

Cunt.

#CutFromTheSameCloth
    There can't be Nazis in Ukraine. The midget is a Jew.

(Like the Khazarians - see also Jack Mormons)

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,682
    Ukrainian people are scared to death of their own Nazis.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Sledog said:

thechatch said:

Rent free

Rent.

Free.

Cunt.

#CutFromTheSameCloth
    They don't
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,756
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Sledog said:

thechatch said:

Rent free

Rent.

Free.

Cunt.

#CutFromTheSameCloth
    They don't
    OK!

Speak your truth?

• Options

Sledog said:

thechatch said:

Rent free

Rent.

Free.

Cunt.

#CutFromTheSameCloth
    They don't
    Hopelessly Hopeless.

But Consistent. Must count for something, someplace.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Sledog said:

thechatch said:

Rent free

Rent.

Free.

Cunt.

#CutFromTheSameCloth
    They don't
    Hopelessly Hopeless.

Please explain where Ukraine invaded a country, raped and murdered civilians, deported children, banned the Russian language, and by and large committed genocide

• Options

Sledog said:

thechatch said:

Rent free

Rent.

Free.

Cunt.

#CutFromTheSameCloth
    They don't
    Hopelessly Hopeless.

Please explain where Ukraine invaded a country, raped and murdered civilians, deported children, banned the Russian language, and by and large committed genocide

Didn't need to invade a county. They did most of those things to pro-Russian fighters, citizens and separatist soldiers within their own claimed borders.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Sledog said:

thechatch said:

Rent free

Rent.

Free.

Cunt.

#CutFromTheSameCloth
    They don't
    Hopelessly Hopeless.

Didn't need to invade a county. They did most of those things to pro-Russian fighters, citizens and separatist soldiers within their own claimed borders.
    No, they didn't.

Nice try though
  • Options

Sledog said:

thechatch said:

Rent free

Rent.

Free.

Cunt.

#CutFromTheSameCloth
    They don't
    Hopelessly Hopeless.

No, they didn't.

Nice try though
    They didn't deport children? I guess they're kinder, gentler Nazis then.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,864
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter

Sledog said:

thechatch said:

Rent free

Rent.

Free.

Cunt.

#CutFromTheSameCloth
    They don't
    Hopelessly Hopeless.

No, they didn't.

Nice try though
    Nobody does child trafficking like the drug cartels with help from the dementia patient on our southern border. But Ukrainian kids are very valuable. Clear moral decision is involvement in the Ukraine. It's just some brown folks on our southern border.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Sledog said:

thechatch said:

Rent free

Rent.

Free.

Cunt.

#CutFromTheSameCloth
    They don't
    Hopelessly Hopeless.

No, they didn't.

Nice try though
    No, Ukraine didn't destory a city and deport thousands of children from the rubble.

Keep grasping.
  • Options

Sledog said:

thechatch said:

Rent free

Rent.

Free.

Cunt.

#CutFromTheSameCloth
    They don't
    Hopelessly Hopeless.

No, they didn't.

Nice try though
    No, Ukraine didn't destory a city and deport thousands of children from the rubble.

Keep grasping.
    That is correct. Ukraine didn't deport children from the rubble.

Ukraine deports children through good old fashioned human trafficking.

• Options
    Founders Club

Sledog said:

thechatch said:

Rent free

Rent.

Free.

Cunt.

#CutFromTheSameCloth
    They don't
    Hopelessly Hopeless.

No, they didn't.

Nice try though

Keep grasping.

As a country they do that? Sounds grim.

Im sure you have some good sources. Let's see em
  • Options

Sledog said:

thechatch said:

Rent free

Rent.

Free.

Cunt.

#CutFromTheSameCloth
    They don't
    Hopelessly Hopeless.

No, they didn't.

Nice try though

Keep grasping.

Does Google filter your results?

All 19 year olds know how to use a search engine.

• Options
    Founders Club

Sledog said:

thechatch said:

Rent free

Rent.

Free.

Cunt.

#CutFromTheSameCloth
    They don't
    Hopelessly Hopeless.

No, they didn't.

Nice try though

Keep grasping.

Does Google filter your results?

All 19 year olds know how to use a search engine.

Like we say...

No you dont