Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Pump my gas duck - couch sale, double feature

Comments

• Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited April 2023
    Good Lord. ELITE! Dylan Morris, Asa Turner. Taki. @backthepack

Stan Empterman wasn't even rated!
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,516
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Impossible to read the replies to that and not agree that Oregon has the dumbest fucking online fanbase around. Smells may not even get a d1 offer in the portal. He can’t bench press 250 lbs as a DL
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,799
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    ntxduck said:

Impossible to read the replies to that and not agree that Oregon has the dumbest fucking online fanbase around. Smells may not even get a d1 offer in the portal. He can’t bench press 250 lbs as a DL
    no way that's true 😭😭
  • Options
    dtddtd Member Posts: 4,104
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Oregon lost 2 more Lanning recruits today (thats 5 or 6 now). Oregon fans are pretty sure it's because they were really good but once they saw the list of high school prospects that Lanning is bringing in next year, they realized they would never see the field.

Also interesting, Oregon has had 7 linebackers transfer out this offseason. I don't think UW even has 7 scholarship LBs

What do you mean recruits? You mean players? They're well over the scholarship limit, of course guys are going to leave. Are you fucking stupid?
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,918
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    dtd said:

Oregon lost 2 more Lanning recruits today (thats 5 or 6 now). Oregon fans are pretty sure it's because they were really good but once they saw the list of high school prospects that Lanning is bringing in next year, they realized they would never see the field.

Also interesting, Oregon has had 7 linebackers transfer out this offseason. I don't think UW even has 7 scholarship LBs

What do you mean recruits? You mean players? They're well over the scholarship limit, of course guys are going to leave. Are you fucking stupid?
    I mean guys who were recruited by and committed to Lanning (the coach who has only been there for a year)
  • Options
    EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,000
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

dtd said:

I mean guys who were recruited by and committed to Lanning (the coach who has only been there for a year)
    Thanks. Everyone but the resident thread idiot (dtd) knew what a Lanning recruit is.
  • Options
    edited April 2023

dtd said:

A lanning recruit is a guy who signed <48 hours after he was hired? Seems disingenuous
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,473
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    ntxduck said:

dtd said:

A lanning recruit is a guy who signed <48 hours after he was hired? Seems disingenuous </p>
    Do you consider Trey Adams a Sark recruit or a Petersen recruit?
  • Options

ntxduck said:

dtd said:

A lanning recruit is a guy who signed <48 hours after he was hired? Seems disingenuous </p>
    Did early signing day exist when he signed?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited April 2023

dtd said:

Yeah, you're a fucking idiot. Mells committed to Oregon 6 months before Lanning took over. You know how this works when a new coach takes over, right?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited April 2023
    ntxduck said:

dtd said:

He's not smart enough to be disingenuous. Race at least knows what's he's doing when he trolls, unlike these flailing retards.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    EwaDawg said:

dtd said:

Thanks. Everyone but the resident thread idiot (dtd) knew what a Lanning recruit is.
    It takes 30 seconds to find out you're wrong, but go on with the narrative. Dipshit.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,984
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    ntxduck said:

chuck said:

This thread is off the rails. It should be all about making fun of Sir Mells and the retards who recruited him.

Everyone knew he wasn't good, even Oregon coaches and fans. They took him because they could. Husky fans were annoyed with that, but recognized that it was only a symbolic loss. Duck fans reveled in the recruiting clout knowing full well he'd be a portal entry before too long.

I'm just pleased to see it has run it's full course and that I was somewhere around 15th and right.

I honestly can’t believe he left. The new staff tried to get him to leave literally one week into his career. He showed up and immediately they told him “you’re never going to play here”. Him and his mom posted a bunch of cry face/whiny emojis and I thought for sure he was gone. I guess he finally got the hint that they were serious. Dude was the epitome of the Mario “offer any 4 star that breathes” strategy.
    He was a 4 star?
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,473
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

dtd said:

Did early signing day exist when he signed?
    No.