Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Tucker Breaks the Internet

13»

Comments

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,863
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye said:

46XiJCAB said:

Swaye said:

46XiJCAB said:

Politico reported that officials at the Pentagon cheered his firing. They grew tired of his constant “bagging” on the Military. Let that sink in.

I don't know if anyone could bag on the military more than actual military members. Had a conversation with a general a month ago, who bagged on the military.
    Tucker was never bagging on rank and file military members. He was bagging on the woke inept political animals that have promoted to most O-6 level positions and higher throughout the military, like that fraud Milley. Imagine serving for a turd like that. So glad I retired. This is no longer a serious war fighting military. It's a social activism petri dish posturing mechanism, disguised as a military.

Feel genuinely sorry for the junior officers and enlisted folks who joined to defend their country serving under these clowns in the Flag ranks. It's a national embarrassment.
    The Obama purge was real but the Left pretends it was just another right-wing conspiracy theory.
    It was 100% real. I lived it. I saw the promotion roles every year. Turned a conservative but mostly apolitical leadership group into a leftist political animal in 8 short years.
    I have to wonder - how did the leftists infiltrate things?

One would think the patriotic military leadership would muster out the weaklings. Were the service academy appointments 20 years ago rigged to appoint children of leftists? Was it via university-educated ROTC officers?

It just seems odd that a historically non-partisan, by the book military arm was co-opted.

• Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,932
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter

Swaye said:

46XiJCAB said:

Swaye said:

46XiJCAB said:

Politico reported that officials at the Pentagon cheered his firing. They grew tired of his constant “bagging” on the Military. Let that sink in.

I don't know if anyone could bag on the military more than actual military members. Had a conversation with a general a month ago, who bagged on the military.
    Tucker was never bagging on rank and file military members. He was bagging on the woke inept political animals that have promoted to most O-6 level positions and higher throughout the military, like that fraud Milley. Imagine serving for a turd like that. So glad I retired. This is no longer a serious war fighting military. It's a social activism petri dish posturing mechanism, disguised as a military.

Feel genuinely sorry for the junior officers and enlisted folks who joined to defend their country serving under these clowns in the Flag ranks. It's a national embarrassment.
    The Obama purge was real but the Left pretends it was just another right-wing conspiracy theory.
    It was 100% real. I lived it. I saw the promotion roles every year. Turned a conservative but mostly apolitical leadership group into a leftist political animal in 8 short years.

One would think the patriotic military leadership would muster out the weaklings. Were the service academy appointments 20 years ago rigged to appoint children of leftists? Was it via university-educated ROTC officers?

It just seems odd that a historically non-partisan, by the book military arm was co-opted.

You want to be promoted you buckle under. When the CIC hates the country, military and meritocracy they get who they want in charge, like Milley. Biggest US military issues are now CRT, DEI and global warming. Not that attractive as a career if you are a white heterosexual male who actually understands the real purpose of a military.
  • Options
    Seven_ElevenSeven_Eleven Member Posts: 109
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

You want to be promoted you buckle under. When the CIC hates the country, military and meritocracy they get who they want in charge, like Milley. Biggest US military issues are now CRT, DEI and global warming. Not that attractive as a career if you are a white heterosexual male who actually understands the real purpose of a military.

The real purpose of the military has always been for men to fuck other men, though.
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,522
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    MelloDawg said:

Cool.

Kill yourself.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,863
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

MelloDawg said:

Cool.

Kill yourself.
    Mostly peacefully, please.

• Options
    trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited April 2023

Swaye said:

46XiJCAB said:

Swaye said:

46XiJCAB said:

Milley was an Army ROTC cadet at Cornell University in the 80’s. Rose to the top of the Army and appointed Chief of Staff.

The service academies have changed their standards and their focus has shifted.

Now the Spenser Rapone story makes sense. Photos of the 2016 West Point graduate repping a Che Guevara tee-shirt under his uniform and with “Comminism Will Win” scribbled on the inside of his hat were posted of Rapone in his cadet uniform while at West Point.

He was commissioned and on active duty when the story broke. He was then separated from Army with a less than honorable discharge.

https://www.armytimes.com/news/your-army/2018/06/13/whatever-happened-to-that-communist-lieutenant-the-army-wont-say/
  • Options
    trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Rap one is currently a PhD student majoring in History at the University of Texas-Austin. He is also a TA at University of Texas.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    USMChawk said:

46XiJCAB said:

Swaye said:

46XiJCAB said:

It happened to me. I was sitting in Reagan International, having just arrived home from my last deployment, and I got a call from my command informing me that Obama was force retiring a huge segment of E-9s and O-6s early, myself included. I had just over 29 years at that point, and I was pissed. But my command hooked me up. They dragged out my redeployment in-processing for 2 months and then sent me TDY to MARFORPAC for 6 months. Between that and terminal leave I managed to get to 30. Prior to the deployment, I had hoped to get a waiver to go for 32.
    Did the Commie in Chief thank you for your service?

Of course I'm joking, we know that POS didn't.

Thank you for 30 years of service.

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,497
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

USMChawk said:

46XiJCAB said:

Swaye said:

46XiJCAB said:

It happened to me. I was sitting in Reagan International, having just arrived home from my last deployment, and I got a call from my command informing me that Obama was force retiring a huge segment of E-9s and O-6s early, myself included. I had just over 29 years at that point, and I was pissed. But my command hooked me up. They dragged out my redeployment in-processing for 2 months and then sent me TDY to MARFORPAC for 6 months. Between that and terminal leave I managed to get to 30. Prior to the deployment, I had hoped to get a waiver to go for 32.

He doesn't care what a road flagger thinks about it.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

USMChawk said:

46XiJCAB said:

Swaye said:

46XiJCAB said:

He doesn't care what a road flagger thinks about it.
    Hey dumbfuck how about you keep your love affair with me to DR? No one except Bill wants to read your BS stalking over here. Grow the fuck up.

• Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    trublue said:

Rap one is currently a PhD student majoring in History at the University of Texas-Austin. He is also a TA at University of Texas.

Oh. I thought He had changed his name to Megan.