Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Can we offer this Ukranian solider a scholarship?

Comments

• Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,436
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

PT Barnum was right. There really is one born every minute.

Where is your source dipshit? 3/4 of the Uke 2 million man army destroyed!!!

Mouth breather
    2 million, my ass. 800k is the best estimate, tops. 200k dead, 200-300k casualties.

Best estimate is 200-250k active fighters left for the Ukes.

My Sources: Hedges, Macgregor, Ritter, Hersh, you know, actual military brass and journalists.

Your Sources? CNN, obviously.

Don't hurt yourself, greenhorn.
    Post the articles/videos/whatever that state 75% of the Ukranian army is destroyed.

If that were the case, Russia should have no problem taking over Bahkmut while thousands of Ukranian soldiers get trained on better gear in Europe and the US, right?

But then again, you still think Russia is going to essentially take over all of Ukraine. So you're not exactly living in what we like to call -- reality.
    What's funny is even Prigozhin has estimated that it will take 10+ years to conquer all of Ukraine.

The Russia fanboys in the tug aren't content with that though. Onwards!
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 9,268
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Bob_C said:

Swaye said:

pawz said:
    That is a very sobering assessment of the precarious situation Ukraine finds itself in. They have done an amazing job militarily in this David vs. Goliath situation, but when David is out of stones and you keep sending Goliaths shit usually doesn't go too well. I have been happy to see Russia exposed for the bumbling inept dolts that they apparently are, but I sort of always knew that Putin would never let this go, and population and military capacity would one day catch up to Ukraine. This is Alamo shit. The Texans fought valiantly but at some point the ammo ran low and 4000 vs. 200 just gets overwhelming.
    Russia is a slow moving, inefficient giant blob, like always. The blob doesn’t care about losses and will eventually get its shit together, like always.

PGOS Putinexpected them to move like seal team 6 into Kiev and then the English Channel in a few months if we didn’t intervene.
    So there's that.
    He took a shot and went for the kill early. Then realized that wasn’t going to work and went back to what Russia is good at, artillery and being able to outlast the other side.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,764
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

PT Barnum was right. There really is one born every minute.

Where is your source dipshit? 3/4 of the Uke 2 million man army destroyed!!!

Mouth breather
    2 million, my ass. 800k is the best estimate, tops. 200k dead, 200-300k casualties.

Best estimate is 200-250k active fighters left for the Ukes.

My Sources: Hedges, Macgregor, Ritter, Hersh, you know, actual military brass and journalists.

Your Sources? CNN, obviously.

Don't hurt yourself, greenhorn.
    Post the articles/videos/whatever that state 75% of the Ukranian army is destroyed.

If that were the case, Russia should have no problem taking over Bahkmut while thousands of Ukranian soldiers get trained on better gear in Europe and the US, right?

But then again, you still think Russia is going to essentially take over all of Ukraine. So you're not exactly living in what we like to call -- reality.
    What's funny is even Prigozhin has estimated that it will take 10+ years to conquer all of Ukraine.

The Russia fanboys in the tug aren't content with that though. Onwards!
    Prigozhin was also just whining that his PMC unit is at risk of being encircled in Bahkmut
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    pawz said:

Bob_C said:
    Query for @PostGameOrangeSlices

If as you claimed earlier that UKR soldiers are killing Russians at a 10:1 clip (something like that), why would UKR feel the need to "violently" recruit fighters?

Bc as has been mentioned here, population differences.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Never Trump neo con grifter update. Not my team. I did say that the never Trump crowd would seamlessly become the never DeSantis crowd. @GrandpaSankey saw that coming

You and I were right, DeathSantis is too divisive to be president.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

And speaking of brutal colonial empires.

17 vs. 800

https://landdestroyer.blogspot.com/2014/08/the-myth-of-russian-aggression.html?m=1

This was all foretold.

Not our circus, not our monkeys.

Unless you're Team Military-Industrial Complex. Then, go ahead and continue to whore yourself out.

Tell me your a fucking @RaceBannon McGovern voting hippie without telling me.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

PGOS and his blind support is impressive

The list of things in this thread that he doesn't care about in his simple er single minded pursuit of war is long and impressive

You guys and refusing to acknowledge that it is okay for our country to sell and supply give arms and money to a country being invaded by Russia is....Chinteresting.

But but the border! But but overdose deaths and evil Democrats!
    If you need to lie to make your point, maybe you don't have a point. And when you think the Ukraine border is more important than the US border then you have some growing up to do. Or else you are in on the grift. Or both.
    Some has been sold, some has been given, all are yesterday's news 80s tech

Cry. More.
    If you need to lie to make your point, maybe you don't have a point.

You claimed that our arms sale to Ukraine was responsible for getting us out our covid economic mess. That's a lie. When you give someone more money than they give you, that isn't an economic benefit it is is a detriment. Since the Ukraine doesn't have any money outside of what they are getting from the west and the US in particular, when we sell them something and they "pay" for it with a cash grant or a loan from the US they will never repay, that is what we call in finance, a losing proposition. We went over your old tech argument. We have emptied out our javelin missile inventory. Almost all of our stuff was from decades ago but has been updated.
    You like eating that strawman ass before you bend it over to phuck it?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Blueduck said:

I had to bump this tweet because it either got missed or someone just doesnt want to acknowledge it (or understand) and the repercussions it has on their argument(s).

Someone has been lied to alright.
    First you have to understand who has been lying.

This is a breadcrumb, lets see how far it takes you...
    Checkers only can regurgitate Putin bad/ZMan good.

Anyone with half a brain knows this shitshow started in 2014 and dramatically escalated with a full on invasion in 2022

Its the reason Ukraine was able to hold off Russia when they assaulted Kyiv and Kharkiv

Not that you idiots can even process that. So many excuses. "It was a tactical retreat to high ground"

Aids posters
    Trump sent lethal aid to Ukraine while Obama didn't.

Some of us are old enough to remember the tug cheering that.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Sorry to interrupt the circle jerk to bring you news from the front:

Russia continues to do nothing, and has brought out T55's from storage

Meanwhile, Ukraine not wanting to negotiate with genocidal dictators before they launch an offensive is disturbing to you smooth brains

Carry on. Bumping this thread will get more and more hilarious.

"Wont someone think of the dead Ukrainians?! Why wont they negotiate with Putin?!"

Yeah, as if they werent invaded. Speaking of chickenhawks.

You’re such a child. It’s pathetic that you believing dragging Ukrainians into service to be ground up by Russian troops is somehow humane. You dumbfuck.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwIc4cPWdEs

Hey, PGOS: The New Narrative is already out. Ukraine is cooked.

The WAPO, NYT and even your senile butt-buddy Biden's admin are all trying to distance themselves from your "war of aggression" against Ukraine.

Sounds grim

Bodies like cordwood?
    Supposed to be funny? Yes. Rows upon rows of dead Ukrainian soldiers and civilians.

Hilarious. Punk.
    Any day now Bahkmut will fall. Pretty impressive. Like the US struggling to take Tiajuana. Very impressive.

It will be even more hilarious to see you make excuses and cope when Ukraine starts taking back land with Leopard tanks, Challenger tanks, and Bradley's.

It's clear who you want to succeed here. The fascist invading regime.

Fucking idiot puppet
    Tijuana is much bigger.

This is like the US losing 20,000 troops and hundreds of tanks to take the town of Tecate near the border over the course of a year and change.

It was strategically important when Russia had plans to take Kharkiv as a logistics hub but now it's just rubble on the frontline border.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

Swaye said:

pawz said:
    That is a very sobering assessment of the precarious situation Ukraine finds itself in. They have done an amazing job militarily in this David vs. Goliath situation, but when David is out of stones and you keep sending Goliaths shit usually doesn't go too well. I have been happy to see Russia exposed for the bumbling inept dolts that they apparently are, but I sort of always knew that Putin would never let this go, and population and military capacity would one day catch up to Ukraine. This is Alamo shit. The Texans fought valiantly but at some point the ammo ran low and 4000 vs. 200 just gets overwhelming.
    Russia is a slow moving, inefficient giant blob, like always. The blob doesn’t care about losses and will eventually get its shit together, like always.

PGOS Putinexpected them to move like seal team 6 into Kiev and then the English Channel in a few months if we didn’t intervene.
    So there's that.
    He took a shot and went for the kill early. Then realized that wasn’t going to work and went back to what Russia is good at, artillery and being able to outlast the other side.
    Sure. I'm happy to watch Russia expend another generation to try and subdue Ukraine.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

The WAPO, NYT and even your senile butt-buddy Biden's admin are all trying to distance themselves from your "war of aggression" against Ukraine.

Sounds grim

Bodies like cordwood?
    Supposed to be funny? Yes. Rows upon rows of dead Ukrainian soldiers and civilians.

Hilarious. Punk.
    Any day now Bahkmut will fall. Pretty impressive. Like the US struggling to take Tiajuana. Very impressive.

It will be even more hilarious to see you make excuses and cope when Ukraine starts taking back land with Leopard tanks, Challenger tanks, and Bradley's.

Fucking idiot puppet
    Tijuana is much bigger.

This is like the US losing 20,000 troops and hundreds of tanks to take the town of Tecate near the border over the course of a year and change.

It was strategically important when Russia had plans to take Kharkiv as a logistics hub but now it's just rubble on the frontline border.
    So why do we need to send aid to Ukraine then?
  • Options
    Founders Club

Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

Swaye said:

pawz said:

So there's that.
    Sure. I'm happy to watch Russia expend another generation to try and subdue Ukraine.
    That’s where we differ then. I’d prefer it be over and people stop dying. I fail to see the cost/benefit you do in Ukraine winning a long drawn out war. I don’t care about issuing punitive damages to Russia at the cost that would be required to actually win by the terms talked about by our government.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,764
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

Sorry to interrupt the circle jerk to bring you news from the front:

Russia continues to do nothing, and has brought out T55's from storage

Meanwhile, Ukraine not wanting to negotiate with genocidal dictators before they launch an offensive is disturbing to you smooth brains

Carry on. Bumping this thread will get more and more hilarious.

"Wont someone think of the dead Ukrainians?! Why wont they negotiate with Putin?!"

Yeah, as if they werent invaded. Speaking of chickenhawks.

You’re such a child. It’s pathetic that you believing dragging Ukrainians into service to be ground up by Russian troops is somehow humane. You dumbfuck.
    I believe Ukranians have the right to defend themselves. Fuck off you fucking genocide apologist
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

Sounds grim

Bodies like cordwood?

Hilarious. Punk.

Fucking idiot puppet
    Tijuana is much bigger.

So why do we need to send aid to Ukraine then?
    Binary thinking is speshul.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

Swaye said:

pawz said:

So there's that.
    That’s where we differ then. I’d prefer it be over and people stop dying. I fail to see the cost/benefit you do in Ukraine winning a long drawn out war. I don’t care about issuing punitive damages to Russia at the cost that would be required to actually win by the terms talked about by our government.
    Sure, convince Russia to go home and it will all be over.

"Ceasefires" are purely political kabuki. Russia did that after seizing Crimea in 2014...

The Ukrainians decided to defend their country against invaders even at the cost of their own blood. That's their right.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

Swaye said:

pawz said:

So there's that.

"Ceasefires" are purely political kabuki. Russia did that after seizing Crimea in 2014...

The Ukrainians decided to defend their country against invaders even at the cost of their own blood. That's their right.
    No one is saying they don't have a right to defend themselves. I buy that Europe has an interest there, let them do it.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited March 2023
    Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

Swaye said:

pawz said:

So there's that.

No one is saying they don't have a right to defend themselves. I buy that Europe has an interest there, let them do it.
    Despite the screeching of some, $100B in cash hasn't been sent to Ukr.

Most of what's been sent would have costed more to dispose of or in upkeep of an outdated system meant to counter...Russian assets.

Basically we just discount bought NATO vs. Russia without shedding any Nato blood.

It ensures NATO security for a generation. Edit: if not forever.

There's pork and graft rolled in there but hardly more than the normal defense budget. The difference being we actually will get a significant return on strategic security for once.

The tug seems to be determined not to take the W over a rival program because they hate the coach and want him fired.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,175
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited March 2023

And speaking of brutal colonial empires.

17 vs. 800

https://landdestroyer.blogspot.com/2014/08/the-myth-of-russian-aggression.html?m=1

This was all foretold.

Not our circus, not our monkeys.

Unless you're Team Military-Industrial Complex. Then, go ahead and continue to whore yourself out.

Tell me your a fucking @RaceBannon McGovern voting hippie without telling me.
    McGovern was on the right side of history. Just a little too soon before the MIC had to tuck and run out of Vietnam.

Just as the hippies will be right again in UKR