Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Can we offer this Ukranian solider a scholarship?

Comments

• Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,764
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited August 2023

Blueduck said:

pawz said:
    Yea, this isn't going to go over with @PGOS I don't think he'll get past the first minute before poo pooing the whole video.
    He is for dominance and an "American Empire" to rule the world.
    America and it's allies do rule the world.

It's part of the reason why perennial 2nd place loser Russia, now 3rd behind China, can't take over Ukraine equipped with US and friends hand me downs
    Ukraine is a “who gives a shit” country that we taxpayers have sent untold billions of dollars to with zero oversight. I hear Joe had a great weekend in South Lake, though.
    better to give old shit to Ukraine than leave it rusting in the desert, either in the US or in Afghanistan for the Taliban to attempt to use

Also - almost every country worth a shit, worldwide, has given aid to Ukraine

Sucks to be on the side of a loser (Russia)
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 9,261
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Blueduck said:

pawz said:
    Yea, this isn't going to go over with @PGOS I don't think he'll get past the first minute before poo pooing the whole video.

It's part of the reason why perennial 2nd place loser Russia, now 3rd behind China, can't take over Ukraine equipped with US and friends hand me downs
    Ukraine is a “who gives a shit” country that we taxpayers have sent untold billions of dollars to with zero oversight. I hear Joe had a great weekend in South Lake, though.
    better to give old shit to Ukraine than leave it rusting in the desert, either in the US or in Afghanistan for the Taliban to attempt to use

Europe is garbage. So is Canada.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Bob_C said:

Blueduck said:

pawz said:

If Europe and Canada is garbage, Russia is a flaming dumpster fire of shit
  • Options
    SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,836
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Blueduck said:

pawz said:

You still pretending we're only providing rusty bullets to Ukraine?
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Sources said:

Blueduck said:

pawz said:

You still pretending we're only providing rusty bullets to Ukraine?
    Old vehicles and artillery shells.

Whoop de doo
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,347
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Bob_C said:

Blueduck said:

pawz said:

You should read what they say about you.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,364
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    We left 83 billion in US weapons in Afghanistan when the Dazzlers guy bailed out. ISIS 2.0

• Options
    Founders Club
    Sledog said:

We left 83 billion in US weapons in Afghanistan when the Dazzlers guy bailed out. ISIS 2.0

It was fucking insane.

Shouldve shipped all that shit to Ukraine
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,364
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

Sledog said:

It was fucking insane.

Fuck Ukraine! They are actively helping to destroy our country. Maybe we can get Afghanistan to invade Ukraine.
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 9,261
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    HHusky said:

Bob_C said:

Blueduck said:

pawz said:

You should read what they say about you.
    Oh no
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,159
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Sledog said:

It was fucking insane.

Same Big Guy in charge in both places.

This tim following the incompetent will be different.

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,770

Blueduck said:

pawz said:

When you find yourself in a hole, stop digging.

Most people with half a brain understand this.

You clearly don't, ChickenHawk.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Blueduck said:

pawz said:

Read this back to yourself and ask if you actually say anything.

You dont.

Cope.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Sledog said:

It was fucking insane.

Same Big Guy in charge in both places.

This tim following the incompetent will be different.

The President is responsible for everything post of the day

Youd do great in Russia
  • Options

Blueduck said:

pawz said:

You dont.

Cope.
    I should've said "You're a Clown."

Your lack of intellect combined with your elementary school analysis - "Russia SUCKS!!" - warrants it.

I shouldn't be so nice and charitable to such an ignorant asshole.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Blueduck said:

pawz said:

You dont.

Cope.

Your lack of intellect combined with your elementary school analysis - "Russia SUCKS!!" - warrants it.

Russia does suck. You dont need to be a genius to see it.

Cope you dumb fucking bitch
  • Options

Blueduck said:

pawz said:

You dont.

Cope.

Fuck you, Twink.

Your retarded, juvenile take on the Russia - Ukraine conflict is only outdone by your shitty game analyses during football season.

At least you're consistent. I'll give you that.
  • Options

Blueduck said:

pawz said:

You dont.

Cope.

Amazing in-depth analysis. Surely enough to go to war over, for chickenhawk clowns like yourself.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Nice double poast retard

Imagine the US being unable to take over Mexico

Christ Russia is a galactic embarrassment
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,948
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Nice double poast retard

Imagine the US being unable to take over Mexico

Christ Russia is a galactic embarrassment

Not that tough. At present they don’t appear to be able to handle a couple drug cartels on the border.