Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

How likely is Peterson sticking around?

1235»

Comments

• Options
    biak1biak1 Member Posts: 3,986
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited November 2016

89ute said:

haie said:

BearsWiin said:

haie said:

89ute said:

haie said:

89ute said:

haie said:

He's sticking around longer than Whittingham is at your shitty high school stadium, that's for sure.

You clearly don't know what the fuck you're talking about. It must be nice being spared the ravages in intelligence.
    Are you kidding me? He has already gotten into it with the AD over assistant salaries, etc. Then your stadium is small enough to be embarrassing to the Pac 12, which is quite an achievement. He's already been in rumors with USC if they fire Helton. You are not, and never will be, a destination school.

If Oregon and Phil comes calling he is fucking gone before you can chug your next 2% beer.
    You're very late regarding the USC situation. It's rumored that he has turned it down twice. He also turned down Tennessee in 2009.

Our stadium is a beautiful place to take in a game. Size will come, money is better spent elsewhere to make our programs competitive in the Pac-12. (like salaries, just to name one of a zillion of our needs)
    Holy fuck, Oot POTD. He is gone when a real program comes knocking. He isn't getting the skill guys he needs at your school.
    Not that I have a doog in this fight, but a real program has come knocking. USC did talk to him, seriously, a few years back, if SC poosters are to be believed.
    That rumor was probably before him getting into it w/ the AD for being unwilling to pay assistants. If USC comes again or Oregon comes, he is gone. He can't get the skill guys he needs to stick to Utah. Fuck, Sidney Jones flipped on a dime to us. Utah is not a destination job, and not equipped to win the conference, and he knows it.
    The latest USC rumor was LAST YEAR.
    Whitt got into it with the AD over salaries after back to back 7 loss seasons ending in 2013. Everyone agreed with our AD! Sitake left for OSU and no one cried. Skill guys? I lost count how many DBs we have in the NFL. True, we need more on offense but some are here already.

What's your fucking grind anyway? I ask a question about Peterson and you're off on some dick measuring stadium size argument and 2% beer?
    HE'S NOT FUCKING SWEDISH YOU ASSHOLE. AND HE'S CERTAINLY NOT FUCKING ENGLISH.

It's PeterSEN you fuckstick. Like the fucking Danes and Norgs, you ass hat ball of shit.

If you are going to poast on a bored originating in the PNW at least have the fucking perspicacity to know the littlelist fucking bit about Scandinavian names.

I realize it must have been confusing growing up in Wonderbread land where things were so diverse black people weren't considered humans, but the rest of the world actually has some non Anglo-Saxon naming nomenclature you feeg.

Here's a good place to start getting your toes wet if you want to fit in around here (also, please to be customarily PMing @IrishDawg22 to dial in):

http://blogs.ancestry.com/cm/2015/06/09/what-your-scandinavian-name-ending-in-son-or-sen-means/
    Jeg elsker deg
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    biak1 said:

89ute said:

haie said:

BearsWiin said:

haie said:

89ute said:

haie said:

89ute said:

haie said:

He's sticking around longer than Whittingham is at your shitty high school stadium, that's for sure.

You clearly don't know what the fuck you're talking about. It must be nice being spared the ravages in intelligence.
    Are you kidding me? He has already gotten into it with the AD over assistant salaries, etc. Then your stadium is small enough to be embarrassing to the Pac 12, which is quite an achievement. He's already been in rumors with USC if they fire Helton. You are not, and never will be, a destination school.

If Oregon and Phil comes calling he is fucking gone before you can chug your next 2% beer.
    You're very late regarding the USC situation. It's rumored that he has turned it down twice. He also turned down Tennessee in 2009.

Our stadium is a beautiful place to take in a game. Size will come, money is better spent elsewhere to make our programs competitive in the Pac-12. (like salaries, just to name one of a zillion of our needs)
    Holy fuck, Oot POTD. He is gone when a real program comes knocking. He isn't getting the skill guys he needs at your school.
    Not that I have a doog in this fight, but a real program has come knocking. USC did talk to him, seriously, a few years back, if SC poosters are to be believed.
    That rumor was probably before him getting into it w/ the AD for being unwilling to pay assistants. If USC comes again or Oregon comes, he is gone. He can't get the skill guys he needs to stick to Utah. Fuck, Sidney Jones flipped on a dime to us. Utah is not a destination job, and not equipped to win the conference, and he knows it.
    Whitt got into it with the AD over salaries after back to back 7 loss seasons ending in 2013. Everyone agreed with our AD! Sitake left for OSU and no one cried. Skill guys? I lost count how many DBs we have in the NFL. True, we need more on offense but some are here already.

What's your fucking grind anyway? I ask a question about Peterson and you're off on some dick measuring stadium size argument and 2% beer?

It's PeterSEN you fuckstick. Like the fucking Danes and Norgs, you ass hat ball of shit.

If you are going to poast on a bored originating in the PNW at least have the fucking perspicacity to know the littlelist fucking bit about Scandinavian names.

I realize it must have been confusing growing up in Wonderbread land where things were so diverse black people weren't considered humans, but the rest of the world actually has some non Anglo-Saxon naming nomenclature you feeg.

Here's a good place to start getting your toes wet if you want to fit in around here (also, please to be customarily PMing @IrishDawg22 to dial in):

http://blogs.ancestry.com/cm/2015/06/09/what-your-scandinavian-name-ending-in-son-or-sen-means/
    Jeg elsker deg
    Takk
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

I missed Nebraska ... Omaha isn't THAT bad of a place ... but not a place that you choose over Seattle

Nebraska is in Lincoln.
    Lincoln to Omaha isn't that far
    You should get some perspective. I'll help.

That's nice and all ... except the 17 hours is IF you walk like the poor asshole that you are ...

It's a 45 minute drive tops of driving
    What part of perspective did you fail to understand?
    Invalid option because walking for perspective usually requires a beach ...
  • Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

89ute said:

ooops, "of" not in. Why can't we fucking edit these things?

You can edit for up to an hour. Dig deeper.
    Used to be an hour. Now 15 minutes.
    I was not aware that it got changed. Did not receive the memo.
    Mods? Devs?
  • Options
    PineapplePiratePineapplePirate Member Posts: 4,012
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Baseman said:

89ute said:

Ignorant deuche 89.

Hey douche, here's a chance for you to prove you know how to do it.

Pumpy picked Utah to beat UW. Nuff said.
    That what I said? Damn, think id remember that. that said, u watch the game? WIthout pettis return UW loses.
  • Options
    HuskyHalfBrainHuskyHalfBrain Member Posts: 1,160
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    89ute said:

89ute said:

haie said:

BearsWiin said:

haie said:

89ute said:

haie said:

89ute said:

haie said:

Got it, I deserve it, I should know better, I wasn't careful. I sent the PM to @IrishDawg22.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

Baseman said:

89ute said:

Ignorant deuche 89.

Hey douche, here's a chance for you to prove you know how to do it.

Pumpy picked Utah to beat UW. Nuff said.
    That what I said? Damn, think id remember that. that said, u watch the game? WIthout pettis return UW loses.
    and without the entire offense your prediction for a UW loss at Oregon would have been right.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,917
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,440
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    haie said:

Oops
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,156
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Then again you're prolly more informed than 90% of the dillwads here...take a bow for the qality question,
    Sorry I was so insensitive. There"s an opening at the higher discussion board, ill see what I can do

• Options
    coronabruincoronabruin Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,478
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    PurpleJ said:

Nobody really knows. He could get hung from a helicopter by the Taliban for seducing too many Afghan men tomorrow. You never know. Cherish your loved ones.

• Options
    TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,300
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Who is this Petersen?
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,835
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Baseman said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

I missed Nebraska ... Omaha isn't THAT bad of a place ... but not a place that you choose over Seattle

Nebraska is in Lincoln.
    Lincoln to Omaha isn't that far
    You should get some perspective. I'll help.

That's nice and all ... except the 17 hours is IF you walk like the poor asshole that you are ...

It's a 45 minute drive tops of driving
    What part of perspective did you fail to understand?
    Invalid option because walking for perspective usually requires a beach ...
    Haven't you heard of Omaha Beach?
    Omaha Beach like the Playboy Mansion for @trublue
    Unfortunately after working 25+ years in law enforcement some shit is creepy and not funny in any context
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,787
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Bama wasn't unbeaten in that Sugar Bowl

They lost and couldn't play for the natty

Didn't want to be there

FMB meltdown now

sure gif